Hotel Casa De La Palma
Conveniently near the airport, Hotel Casa De La Palma is in the heart of Puebla, within walking distance of Los Sapos Bazaar and Puebla Convention Center. Also nearby are Poblano de Arte Virreinal Museum and Amparo Museum.
This historic hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional amenities include a health club, multilingual staff, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, guests receive transportation including a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle within 200 km. Guest parking is complimentary, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis. The property has designated areas for smoking.
The 16 guestrooms at Hotel Casa De La Palma include complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers. Beds have pillowtop mattresses and premium bedding. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. 42-inch flat-screen TVs are equipped with cable channels. All accommodations provide phones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Bathrooms offer showers with rainfall showerheads, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. In addition, amenities available on request include in-room massages, hair dryers, and irons/ironing boards. Turndown service is offered nightly and housekeeping is available daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $73
- Suite, 1 King Bed
- Suite, 1 King Bed, Balcony
- Quadruple Room, Balcony
At a glance
- This hotel has 16 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 15
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply *
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking (limited)
- Accessible parking
- Area shuttle within 200 km *
- Shopping center shuttle *
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Health club
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1715
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Premium bedding
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room massage available
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- 42-inch flat-screen TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Access via exterior corridors
DiningRestaurante HCP - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Hotel Casa De La Palma’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel Casa De La Palma Puebla
- Alquiler De Casas En La Palma Canarias
- Hotel Casa De La Palma
- Hotel Boutique Casa De La Palma
- Hotel Boutique Casa De La Palma Puebla
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 13 years old are not allowed in the health club without adult supervision.
Guests under 13 years old are not allowed in the health club.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- 2 percent tourism fee will be charged
- All citizens of Mexico will be charged the national value-added tax
Rollaway beds are available for MXN 100 per night