La Paloma - Air-conditioned poolside restaurant with colorful Mexican decor and garden views. Breakfast and lunch buffet. Nightly themed buffet dinners in La Paloma include Mexican, Oriental, Arabic/Mediterranean, Italian, Chef's Night, Barbeque, and Caribbean.
Da Vinci - Intimate, air-conditioned, fine-dining restaurant and bar serving à la carte dinners Friday-Wednesday. Decor featuring murals honoring Leonardo da Vinci, as well as garden and pool views. Reservations required. Dress code: Long pants, collared shirts for men. (No jeans, sandals.)
Guests may dine at Da Vinci 1 night for minimum stay of 3-4 nights, 2 nights for stays of 5-6 nights, and 2 nights for stays of 7 nights. Children 12 and under are welcomed for the 6 PM seating only.
- Casual open-air spot on beach. Seafood restaurant and bar, serving breakfast and lunch al fresco.This contemporary restaurant transforms in the evening to another fine-dining restaurant with spectacular views of the ocean. Restaurant Deva offers Indonesian/Asian gourmet cuisine in a unique atmosphere. Reservations required through the concierge. Guests may dine 1 night for stays of 3-4 nights. 2 for stays of 5 nights or longer.
- This poolside restaurant serves lunch and dinner Tuesdays-Sundays. Dining is al fresco, with ocean, garden, and pool views.
- The Sushi Bar offers lunch Saturdays-Thursdays. It is situated poolside, and has garden, ocean, and pool views.
- Open-air beach bar featuring 40-person spa tub with bar stools on one side and rope swings on sand side. Open from late morning to early evening.
Pool Grill - Swim-up bar and poolside grill. Pizza, nachos, burgers, hot dogs, sandwiches. Open from late morning to early evening.
Lobby Bar - Bar/lounge with wood ceiling, big-screen TV, live music or karaoke in evenings. Open from late-morning to 1 AM.
- Nightly themed buffet dinners in La Paloma include Mexican, Oriental, Arabic/Medditerranean, Italian, Chef's Night, Barbeque, and Caribbean.