Hotel New Hankyu Osaka
Osaka station shopping
Hotel New Hankyu Osaka is next to JR Osaka Station and Hankyu Umeda Station, a convenient base for trips to Kyoto and Nara, the airport bus, and the JR Osaka Loop to Osaka Castle and Shitennō-ji Temple. It faces Yodobashi electronics store and the vast Grand Front Osaka complex.
It's a 10-minute walk to the striking Umeda Sky Building, with spectacular views from the observation deck. A train from JR Osaka Station will get you to Universal Studios Japan® theme park in about 15 minutes for movie-themed thrills from Jurassic Park to Harry Potter.
International food choice
The 15 restaurants and cafés cover a range of cuisines, including Japanese, French and Chinese, cakes and steaks, and at breakfast time you can choose between Japanese and European. For added convenience, there are information and exchange counters in the lobby.
Free WiFi and cable TV
Spread over 2 blocks, the 922 air-conditioned guestrooms are decorated in soft cream, brown, or plum colors. Ranging from compact rooms for solo travelers to family rooms, they are equipped with free WiFi, cable TV with pay movies, desks, and fridges.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $76
- Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking
- Standard Single Room, Smoking (120cm Bed)
- Executive Twin Room
- Economy Twin Room, Smoking
- Standard Twin Room, Smoking
- Superior Double Room (Queen Bed)
- Economy Twin Room, Non Smoking
- Standard Triple Room, Smoking
- Standard Single Room, Non Smoking (120cm Bed)
- Economy Double Room, Non Smoking
- Economy Double Room, Smoking
At a glance
- This hotel has 922 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 10 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 280
- Conference space size (meters) - 26
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1964
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Premium bedding
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Pay movies
- Satellite TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningOLYMPIA - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
LOIN - This steakhouse serves lunch and dinner.
BEETS - This pub serves lunch and dinner.
REED - This pub serves dinner only.
Hotel New Hankyu Osaka’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel New Hankyu Osaka Osaka
- Hotel New Hankyu Osaka
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Parking height restrictions apply.
Self parking costs JPY 3000 per night
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 1944 per person (approximately)