Asakusa Hotel Wasou
Located in Tokyo (Asakusa), Asakusa Hotel Wasou is close to Hanayashiki Amusement Park, Sensoji Temple, and Asakusa Shrine. Also nearby are Tokyo Sky Tree and Tokyo National Science Museum.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. Additional amenities include tour/ticket assistance and coffee/tea in the lobby. The property has designated areas for smoking.
Asakusa Hotel Wasou has 57 guestrooms.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $15
- Ladies Only Capsule Bed Top
- Ladies Only Capsule Bed Bottom
- Single Room, Japanese Futon, Private Bathroom
- Twin Room, Japanese Futon, Private Bathroom
- Single Room, Japanese Futon, Private Bathroom (Renovated)
- Twin Room, Japanese Futon, Private Bathroom (Renovated)
- Single Room, Women only, Shared Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 57 rooms
- Check-in time 4 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Free WiFi in public areas
- No parking
In the hotel
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
In the room
Asakusa Hotel Wasou’s small print
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.