YMCA Asia Youth Center
Located in Tokyo (Iidabashi), YMCA Asia Youth Center is close to Metropolitan Tokyo Resurrection Cathedral, Tokyo Dome, and Tokyo Imperial Palace. Also nearby are Akihabara Electric Town and Yasukuni Shrine.
In addition to tour/ticket assistance and laundry facilities, YMCA Asia Youth Center features complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Accommodations at YMCA Asia Youth Center feature bathrobes and hair dryers. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $44
- Family Room for 2 to 4 Guests, 3 Single Beds, Non Smoking
- Single Room, 1 Single Bed, Smoking
- Single Room, 1 Single Bed, Non Smoking
- Family Room for 2 to 4 Guests, 3 Single Beds, Smoking
At a glance
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum guest age is 20
Travelling with others
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Caters to adults only
In the hotel
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
YMCA Asia Youth Center’s small print
Also known as
- YMCA Asia Youth Center
- YMCA Asia Youth Center Tokyo
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 200 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.