Hotel Villa Fontaine SHINJUKU
Located in Tokyo (Shinjuku), Hotel Villa Fontaine SHINJUKU is close to Hanazono Shrine, Meiji Jingu Shrine, and Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. Also nearby are Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Studio Alta.
Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. In addition to multilingual staff and dry cleaning/laundry services, Hotel Villa Fontaine SHINJUKU features an elevator (lift). High-speed (wired) Internet access is complimentary in public areas.
The 66 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hotel Villa Fontaine SHINJUKU include hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wired high-speed Internet access. Televisions are equipped with satellite channels.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $128
- Double Room, Non Smoking
- Double Room Single Use, 1 Queen Bed
- Double Room Single Use, Non Smoking
- Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, Smoking
At a glance
- This hotel has 66 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 10 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-5:30 AM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 15
Travelling with others
- Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for free breakfast, if one is offered
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed
- Free wired Internet access in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- No parking
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free breakfast daily
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2008
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Hotel Villa Fontaine SHINJUKU’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel Fontaine Shinjuku
- Hotel Villa Fontaine SHINJUKU Tokyo
- Hotel Villa Fontaine SHINJUKU
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Early check-in can be arranged for an extra charge of JPY 1650
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of JPY 1650
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.