Hotel Villa Fontaine Nihombashi Hakozaki
8 minutes from Ginza
Hotel Villa Fontaine Nihombashi Hakozaki is in central Chuo-ko near Tokyo City Air Terminal and a 3-minute walk from Suitengumae Station. It takes 8 minutes by train to Ginza's upscale shops and 20 minutes to Tokyo Disney Resort with its Disneyland® and DisneySea® theme parks.
Shrines and sumo
You are a 5-minute walk from Suitengu Shrine, whose deities watch over conception and childbirth. For a taste of local sports, it's 20 minutes by metro to Ryoguku Kokugikan sumo wrestling stadium, while nearby Edo-Tokyo Museum traces Tokyo's urban history since the Edo period.
Free breakfast daily
A free buffet breakfast with bread and salad is served each morning in the lobby of the pink brick main building. The hotel also has vending machines if you want a drink or snack during the day, washing machines are available, and guests love the helpful front desk staff.
Free Internet and pajamas
The 163 air-conditioned guestrooms are spread around a central courtyard in the main building and an annex, which has slightly larger rooms. All are tranquil and well equipped with free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs, desks, and fridges, and pajamas are a nice touch.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $51
- Double room smoking - single use
- Double room non smoking - single use
- Double Room, Non Smoking
- Annex double room single use nsmk
- Double Room, Non Smoking, Annex Building
- Double Room, Smoking
At a glance
- This hotel has 163 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 12 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-5:30 AM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 15
Travelling with others
- Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed
- Free wired Internet access in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Partially open bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- 17-inch flat-screen TV
- Pay movies
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Hotel Villa Fontaine Nihombashi Hakozaki’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel Villa Fontaine Nihombashi Hakozaki
- Hotel Villa Fontaine Nihombashi Hakozaki Tokyo
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Early check-in can be arranged for an extra charge of JPY 1650
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of JPY 1650
Self parking costs JPY 2200 per night