Quo Vadis Roma 2
Situated in the heart of Rome, Quo Vadis Roma 2 is within walking distance of Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Also nearby are St. Peter's Basilica and Roman Forum.
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. In addition to tour/ticket assistance, Quo Vadis Roma 2 features an elevator (lift). Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. For a surcharge, guests receive transportation including a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), a cruise ship terminal shuttle, and a ferry terminal shuttle. This is a smoke-free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in August 2012.
The 4 air-conditioned guestrooms at Quo Vadis Roma 2 include espresso makers and coffee/tea makers. Beds have Select Comfort mattresses, down comforters, and premium bedding. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Rooms are equipped with LCD TVs. Bathrooms offer showers, hair dryers, and complimentary toiletries. In-room refrigerators and complimentary bottled water are provided. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $45
- Triple Room (External Private Bathroom)
- Double Room, Ensuite
- Quad Room with External Bathroom
- Quadruple Room, Ensuite
- Quadruple Room (External Private Bathroom)
At a glance
- This hotel has 4 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 9:30 AM-1:30 PM
- Check-out time is 10:00 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (4 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Cruise terminal shuttle *
- Ferry terminal shuttle *
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Espresso maker
- Coffee/tea maker
- Down comforter
- Premium bedding
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 22-inch LCD TV
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
Quo Vadis Roma 2’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 30
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 25 per person (roundtrip)
Airport shuttle for children between the ages of 3 and 8 costs EUR 25 (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.