Conveniently connected to the airport, B&B Chimera is in Rome (Trastevere), close to Montemartini Museum, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, and Fatebenefratelli Hospital. Also nearby are Roman Forum and Colosseum.
Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. Amenities at B&B Chimera include an elevator (lift). Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
The 3 air-conditioned guestrooms at B&B Chimera include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Televisions are equipped with digital channels. Guests share bathrooms. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $71
- Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 3 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 11 AM-8 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
In the hotel
- Free breakfast daily
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shared bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
B&B Chimera’s small print
Also known as
- Chimera Rome
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 20 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.