Aldebaran Bed and Breakfast
Quiet and central
The 3-guestroom Aldebaran Bed and Breakfast puts you in central Rome’s historic Esquilino neighborhood – 500 meters from Porta Maggiore and about 2 km from the Colosseum. You can walk 6 minutes to Porta Maggiore Metro for direct access to the city's sights.
Markets and history
Ethnic shops and markets make a stroll through Esquilino worthwhile, and you can meander all the way to Santa Croce in Gerusalemme, 500 meters away. If you're tired of walking, you can catch the metro to see the Roman Forum, 3 km from your home base.
Guests at the Aldebaran Bed and Breakfast receive a free Italian-style breakfast each day, which features bread and fruit, as well as coffee and biscotti. Free WiFi is accessible throughout the hotel, including the rooftop terrace.
Feel like family
You can watch TV with premium channels in your guestroom, which includes an in-room safe. Staff can assist with arrangements for tours or travel tickets, and childcare services are available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $55
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 3 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 11 AM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Computer station
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Aldebaran Bed and Breakfast’s small print
Also known as
- Aldebaran Hotel Roma
- Aldebaran Bed And Breakfast
- Aldebaran Hotel
- Aldebaran Bed and Breakfast Rome
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.