Art Deco, ancient ruins
This owner-run Art Deco townhouse – split into 5 individually decorated rooms – is in the Rione Monti neighborhood, home to most of Rome’s ancient ruins. You'll be a 5-minute walk from Vittorio Emanuele Metro Station, with the Colosseum just 1.5 km away.
Peaceful or lively
Domus Diana is 2 blocks from peaceful Colle Opio Park, great for a stress-relieving stroll or morning jog. It’s also 1 block from the action on Via Merulana, where you can visit the National Museum of Oriental Art and browse tempting shops and restaurants.
The small size of this hotel, located in an Art Deco townhouse, makes your stay a personal experience. If Diana, the owner, is not there, guests say you can give her a call any time.
Each cozy, air-conditioned room is sleekly decorated in a different theme: Fire, Earth, Air, Water, and Emotion. Funky light fixtures and bold patterns lend a vibrant feel. Each room has its own coffeemaker and an iron and ironing board.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $58
- Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 5 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time 11 AM-10 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Year Built 1800
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Separate living room
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
Domus Diana’s small print
Also known as
- B&B Domus Diana Hotel Roma
- B&B Domus Diana Hotel
- Bed And Breakfast Domus Diana
- Domus Diana Rome
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 10 per night