Situated in the heart of Rome, Ferrari is within walking distance of Piazza Santa Maria Maggiore, Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore, and Diocletian Bath. Also nearby are Teatro dell'Opera di Roma and Colosseum.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional amenities include multilingual staff, tour/ticket assistance, and an elevator (lift).
The 19 guestrooms at Ferrari include hair dryers. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. All accommodations provide desks and phones.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $51
- Triple Room
- Double or Twin Room
- Quadruple Room
- Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 19 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
Ferrari’s small print
Also known as
- Ferrari Hotel
- Ferrari Hotel Rome
- Ferrari Rome
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.