Aldrovandi Villa Borghese
Hotel with history
Located in a 19th-century villa that was formerly a convent, this luxury hotel is a 10-minute walk from Villa Borghese Gardens. You'll be in a peaceful and cultured neighborhood – the National Gallery of Modern Art is 5 minutes on foot.
Shuttle to Spanish Steps
Aldrovandi Villa Borghese offers a free shuttle service throughout the day for guests who want to visit the Spanish Steps and Via Veneto. Complimentary bikes are available if you'd like to explore Rome on 2 wheels, and guests enjoy free use of iPads.
Restaurant Oliver Glowig,named after its Michelin-starred chef, is known for putting modern twists on Italian classics. The Grill is a more informal option, and there are 2 bars. Free valet parking is provided, and guests also enjoy a heated outdoor pool, indoor pool, gym, spa tubs, sauna, steam room, and full-service spa.
Service at all hours
Guestrooms are sumptuously decorated in muted pastels, and all feature minibars, flat-screen TVs, and WiFi. If you're prone to midnight munchies, there's 24-hour room service.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $275
- Double Room, Pool View (Prestige)
- Premium Double Room Single Use
- Deluxe Double or Twin Room
- Double Room (Prestige Villa Borghese)
- Junior Suite Single Use
- Deluxe Suite
- Superior Double or Twin Room
- Superior One Double or Two Twin beds Garden View
- Deluxe Suite (Single Use)
- Premium Double Room
- Junior Suite
- Double Room Single Use, Pool View (Prestige)
- Deluxe Double Room Single Use
- Deluxe Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 108 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free valet parking
- Accessible parking
- Free area shuttle
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- 24-hour room service
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free bicycles on site
- Outdoor pool
- Steam room
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Business center
- One meeting room
- Conference center
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Guests can enjoy the many features of the hotel's onsite spa, La Mer Spa. Looking out on the garden, the spa includes couples treatment rooms, a Turkish bath/hammam, sauna, and steam room. Services include massages and beauty regimens such as body treatments, facial treatments, and body scrubs. Children under 10 require an adult guardian. Please make reservations in advance to guarantee massage and spa services.
DiningRistorante Oliver Glowig - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Awards and affiliations
- Aldrovandi Villa Borghese is listed in the 2014 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Aldrovandi Villa Borghese’s small print
Also known as
- Aldrovandi Villa Borghese
- Villa Borghese Hotel Rome
- Aldrovandi Villa Borghese Hotel
- Hotel Aldrovandi Villa Borghese Rom
- Hotel Aldrovandi Villa Borghese Roma
- Hotel Aldrovandi Villa Borghese
- Aldrovandi Palace Rome
- Aldrovandi Hotel Roma
- Hotel Aldrovandi Villa Borghese Rome
- Aldrovandi Villa Borghese Rome
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Children under 10 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
Guests under 10 years old are not allowed in the spa.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 22 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 100 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.