Hilton Molino Stucky Venice
- One of the dining venues
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Set in a restored 19th-century flourmill and granary on Venice's Giudecca Island, this hotel is 0.6 miles (1 kilometer) from Piazza San Marco, the Bridge of Sighs, and St. Mark's Square, which is only 10 minutes away by boat. Venice Marco Polo Airport is about 45 minutes away.
Hilton Molino Stucky Venice provides a shuttle boat service between the hotel and Piazza San Marco. A seasonal outdoor pool is housed on a rooftop featuring panoramic views of Venice. A fitness center is open 24 hours, and a wellness center (surcharge) provides a sauna, Turkish bath, and 5 spa treatment rooms. The hotel's 6 bars and restaurants include the fine-dining Aromi, with a panoramic terrace, and the Skyline Bar with views over Venice and the Lagoon. The Hilton Buffer Breakfast is available, and room service is available 24 hours a day. Meeting and event space accommodates up to 1,000 guests, and a conference center is on site. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet service is available in public areas.
All 379 air-conditioned guestrooms in Hilton Molino Stucky Venice feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), minibars, and plasma-screen TVs with satellite channels. Large windows provide panoramic Venice views. Marble bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Rooms also have desks and radios with iPod® docking stations. Rooms are also available for guests with disabilities.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $115
- King Hilton Executive Room
- Deluxe, One King Bed, City View
- Twin Executive Room with view
- Twin Hilton Executive Room
- KING EXECUTIVE WITH VIEW
- Junior Suite
- Deluxe Suite, City View
- Queen Hilton Guestroom
- Family Suite, One King Bed
- Twin Hilton Guestroom
- King Hilton Guestroom
- Executive Suite
- Tower Suite
- Executive Suite, One King Bed, City View
- Twin Hilton Deluxe Room
- King Hilton Deluxe Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 379 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 8 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (17 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets allowed *
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room (up to 15 kg)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- WiFi in rooms *
- No parking
- Area shuttle *
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 3 restaurants
- 2 bars/lounges
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Health club
- Spa services on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Golfing nearby
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 40-inch plasma TV
- Satellite TV channels
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Hilton Molino Stucky Venice offers onsite leisure facilities, including a Fitness & Wellness Center. Amenities include a gym, saunas, Turkish baths, and five booths for individual spa treatments. Professional masseurs and manicurists are available. Surcharges apply.
DiningAromi Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves dinner only.
Bacaromi Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves dinner only.
Skylunch - This poolside restaurant serves lunch only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Skyline - This rooftop bar serves light fare only.
Rialto - This lobby lounge specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Hilton Molino Stucky Venice’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel Hilton Molino Stucky Venice
- Hotel Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Venise
- Hilton Hotel Venice
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Venice
- Venice Hilton
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Venice
- Hilton Hotel Venice Italy
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 30 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per accommodation, per stay
WiFi is available in guestrooms for EUR 20 for 24 hours (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.