Kensington Court Hotel Notting Hill
Budget in Bayswater
This budget-friendly hotel places you in Bayswater, close to the leafy garden squares and trendy shops and pubs of Notting Hill. You'll be a 5-minute walk from Bayswater Tube Station.
Walk to Whiteleys
You'll be a 5-minute walk from Whiteleys, London's first-ever department store (founded in 1863) and now a top-notch shopping mall. Kensington Gardens and the Princess Diana Memorial Playground are within a half-mile of the hotel.
Free WiFi and breakfast
Free WiFi throughout Kensington Court Hotel Notting Hill means you can stay connected at all times. You'll also enjoy a free buffet breakfast. Staff keep the front desk running 24-7.
Guestrooms are unpretentious and affordable. You'll have a flat-screen TV and equipment for brewing a tea or coffee.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $52
- Deluxe Suite, 3 Bedrooms (7 adults)
- Deluxe Suite, 2 Bedrooms (5 adults)
- Deluxe Suite, 2 Bedrooms (6 adults)
- Deluxe Suite, 3 Bedrooms (6 people)
- Double Room, Ensuite
- Basic Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Deluxe Suite, 2 Bedrooms (7 adults)
- Basic Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Family Room (5 adults)
- Deluxe Suite, 2 Bedrooms (4 adults)
- Triple Room, Ensuite
- Quadruple Room, Ensuite
At a glance
- This hotel has 20 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Flat-screen TV
- Free WiFi
Kensington Court Hotel Notting Hill’s small print
Also known as
- Kensington Court Hotel Bayswater Londra
- Hotel Kensington Court
- Londra Hotel Kensington Court Bayswater
- Kensington Court Bayswater
- Kensington Court Hotel
- Kensington Court Hotel Notting Hill London
- Kensington Court Hotel Notting Hill
This property requires a security deposit for incidentals that will be pre-authorized (not charged) on the credit card. To complete the reservation process and obtain additional information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Breakage deposit: GBP 20 per stay
Parking is available nearby and costs GBP 24 per 24 hours