Chancellors Hotel and Conference Centre
Located in Manchester (Fallowfield), Chancellors Hotel and Conference Centre is close to Platt Fields Park, Whitworth Art Gallery, and University of Manchester. Also nearby are Manchester Museum and Gallery of English Costume.
Dining options at this Manchester hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary in public areas. Additional amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, room service (during limited hours), and an elevator (lift). Complimentary self parking is available onsite for guests.
The 69 guestrooms at Chancellors Hotel and Conference Centre include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wired high-speed Internet access. Rooms are equipped with flat-screen TVs.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $50
- Single Room
- Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 69 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-11 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
DiningThe Carriage Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Conservatory Lounge Bar - Onsite bar.