Decameron Maryland All Inclusive
Situated on a stretch of beach in San Andres, Decameron Maryland All Inclusive is within easy reach of Punta Norte, Paintball San Andres, and Spratt Bight. Also nearby are Johnny Cay and Coton Cay.
At this all-inclusive property meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars are included in room rates. Taxes and gratuities, recreational activities, and entertainment may be included. Charges may apply for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers or relax in the shade with umbrellas. Summer fun is a breeze at Decameron Maryland All Inclusive with activities like snorkeling, windsurfing, and kayaking. Want a nice, cool drink? Try the beachside bar or one of the resort's other drinking venues including a beach bar and a swim-up bar.
Guests can enjoy a meal at the onsite restaurant. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional amenities at this 3-star resort include an outdoor pool and a children's pool. Self parking is complimentary.
Rooms open to balconies. The 65 air-conditioned guestrooms at Decameron Maryland All Inclusive include hair dryers. Rooms are equipped with plasma TVs with cable channels. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $160
- Standard Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 65 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free self parking
- All-inclusive (taxes and gratuities included)
In the hotel
- Beach bar
- Swim-up bar
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Beach towels
- Swim-up bar
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Plasma TV
- Cable TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- Meals and beverages at companion properties
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Water fitness
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Motorized water sports
- Wireless Internet access
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
DiningMarbella Restaurant - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Decameron Maryland All Inclusive’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel Maryland San Andres
- Decameron Maryland All Inclusive Punta Hansa
- Decameron Costa Rica
- Decameron Maryland Hotel
- Decameron Maryland San Andres Island
- Decameron Maryland
- Maryland San Andres
- Decameron Maryland San Andres
- Hotel Decameron Maryland
- Hotel Maryland
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.