Casa Mosaico Hostel
Located in Santiago (Bellavista), Casa Mosaico Hostel is close to National Museum of Fine Arts, Santiago Town Square, and San Cristobal Hill. Also nearby are Palacio de la Moneda and Plaza de la Constitucion.
The hostel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is available. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and a computer station is located on site. Additional amenities include a terrace, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff.
Casa Mosaico Hostel has 8 guestrooms. In addition, housekeeping is offered daily and amenities available on request include hair dryers.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $14
- Shared Dormitory, 1 Single Bed (6 people)
- Dormitory for 8 people Price per person
- Single Room
- Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 8 rooms
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
In the hotel
- Free breakfast
- Barbeque grills
- Arcade/game room
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2013
In the room
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
DiningEclipse Pizza and Drink - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Casa Mosaico Hostel’s small print
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.