Fletcher Hotel Amsterdam
15 mins to city center
Fletcher Hotel Amsterdam towers over a sparkling lake on the outskirts of Amsterdam, 8 minutes' drive to Heineken Music Hall and Amsterdam Arena. It's a 15-minute train ride to the city center, and Schiphol International Airport is 15 minutes away by hotel shuttle or taxi.
Exploring the countryside
The hotel runs a free shuttle to Holendrecht Station every half hour, and it's around half an hour to the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum. For something different, you can hire a bike or an electric bicycle and cycle to charming nearby towns of Abcoude, Weesp and Muiden.
After an active day, you can head to SKY Lounge Pi for cocktails and finger food, then enjoy panoramic views of Amsterdam at SKY Restaurant Pi under a huge chandelier. City views are an added incentive to work out in the fitness center, and there's also an outdoor roof terrace.
Free WiFi, feature shower
Each of the 120 spacious guestrooms comes with free WiFi, flat-screen TV with premium channels, and a striking cylindrical glass shower cabinet in the center of the room. You can enjoy tea or coffee in your room, and order snacks from 24-hour room service.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $92
- Deluxe Double Room, Connecting Rooms (shower)
- Deluxe Double Room (shower)
At a glance
- This hotel has 120 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 18 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (2 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Train station pickup *
- Self parking *
- Accessible parking
- Shopping center shuttle *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 2 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 1280
- Conference space size (meters) - 119
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2013
- Rooftop terrace
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Partially open bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningSkyrestaurant Pi - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Skylounge Pi - Onsite rooftop bar. Open 24 hours.
Brizio Coffee Bar - This coffee shop serves breakfast and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Fletcher Hotel Amsterdam’s small print
Also known as
- Fletcher Hotels - Hotel Amsterdam Amsterdam
- Fletcher Hotels - Hotel Amsterdam
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Parking height restrictions apply.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
Self parking costs EUR 16 per day
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 16 per person (approximately)
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 15 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.