Set on a white sand beach with a clear, calm-water lagoon, this Maldives resort is just a 10-minute ride via a comfortable speedboat from the Male International Airport (available 24 hours).
The beach is ideal for sunbathing, while the clear lagoon waters invite swimming, diving, and snorkeling. Use of snorkeling gear is complimentary. Kurumba Maldives also features many restaurants, chilrens' pools, the full-service Veli Spa, and a variety of unforgettable excursions. Dining options include buffets, Chinese, Japanese, Indian, and Italian restaurants along with a beach bar with live entertainment and a deck that hangs over the water. 24-hour room service is available.
The Castaway Picnic, Sunset and Dolphin Cruise, Surfing in the Maldives, Jet Ski Safari, and the Island Culture Experience are among the many excursions offered by the resort. An independently operated water-sports center rents sea kayaks, diving gear, jet skis, banana boats, water skis, and much more. The free access Majaa Kids Club provides supervised activities for children ages 4 to 12.
For business guests, the hotel provides a business center, which also features conference space.
The air-conditioned guestrooms, bungalows, and villas are extraordinarily spacious, ranging from 538 square feet (50 square meters) to 2,745 square feet (255 square meters). All feature private, furnished balconies or patios with garden, beach, partial-ocean, or full-ocean views. Beds are layered with pillowtop mattresses and premium linens. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels and movies. Accommodations also offer complimentary wired and wireless Internet access, minibars, coffee/tea makers, and in-room safes. Large bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs and separate showers, along with spa-inspired toiletries, bathrobes, and slippers. Most also include outdoor showers secluded behind privacy walls.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $376
- Deluxe Room
- Deluxe Bungalow
- Superior, Single Occupancy
- Deluxe Bungalow, Beachside
- Deluxe, Single Occupancy
- Superior Room
- Presidential Villa, Private Pool
- Villa (Private with Jacuzzi)
- Deluxe Villa, Private Pool
- Villa, Garden Area
At a glance
- This hotel has 180 rooms
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is noon
Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Male International Airport to the property, which is 10 minutes away via speedboat (available 24 hours a day). To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 72 hours before their expected arrival. Please contact the hotel office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
After arrival, guests should meet the hotel’s representative by airport counter 4. Please note that the airport transfers to the resort are group transfers. Approximate waiting time for the transfers can range from 20 to 50 minutes.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- Free children's club
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
In the hotel
- Children's club (free)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Free full breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Snack bar/deli
- Beach bar
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour room service
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Children's pool
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Outdoor tennis courts 3
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Pool sun loungers
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Tennis on site
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 5608
- Conference space size (meters) - 521
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1972
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Picnic area
- Accessible path of travel
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Individually furnished
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
At the Veli ("sand") Spa, treatments combine traditional island rituals with the latest techniques. Skin-care products are derived from plant, mineral, and marine extracts, along with delicately scented flower oils. The spa comprises 8 single and couples treatment rooms, a manicure/pedicure room, and a relaxation lounge.
Treatment highlights include the Veli Glow, the SOS Sun Repair, the Marine Detox, the Veli Deep Tissue Massage, and the signature Maldivian Coco Veli Massage.
DiningVihamana - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Thila - This beachfront restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Mahal - This restaurant specializes in Indian cuisine and serves dinner only. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Duo - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves dinner only. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Al Qasr - This restaurant specializes in Middle Eastern cuisine and serves dinner only. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
- Outdoor tennis courts 3
- Tennis on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Parasailing on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Volleyball on site
- Water skiing on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
Kurumba Maldives’s small print
Also known as
- Kurumba Maldives
- Kurumba Hotel
- Kurumba Maldive
- Kurumba Maldives North Male Atoll
- Hotel Kurumba Maldives Nord Male Atoll
- Hotel Kurumba
- Kurumba Resort
- Kurumba Maldives Nord Male Atoll
- Kurumba Maldives Resort
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
This property does not have elevators.
Transfers via boat are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 0.01
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 86.24 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 0.01
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 166.32 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 80.08 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 40.04 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 77.22 per person (roundtrip)
Airport shuttle for children between the ages of 2 and 11 costs USD 38.61 (roundtrip)