Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Hotel
Located in Giza (Giza - Pyramids), Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Hotel is close to Pyramids at Giza and Great Sphinx of Giza. Additional area attractions include Hanging Church and Dream Park.
Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Hotel has an outdoor pool, a health club, and a steam room. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and a computer station is located on site. Dining options at the hotel include 2 restaurants along with a coffee shop/café, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. The staff can provide tour/ticket assistance and wedding services. Additional amenities include a children's pool, a nightclub, and a rooftop terrace. For a surcharge, guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Onsite parking is offered for a surcharge.
Rooms open to balconies or patios. The 280 air-conditioned guestrooms at Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Hotel include safes and coffee/tea makers. Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge) is provided. 26-inch LCD TVs are equipped with satellite channels. Bathrooms offer bathtubs or showers, hair dryers, and complimentary toiletries. Additional amenities include complimentary bottled water and blackout drapes/curtains. In addition, housekeeping is offered daily and amenities available on request include irons/ironing boards.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $35
- Traditional Room
- Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, Garden View
- Privilege, Standard Room
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds, Garden View
- Classic Room, 1 Queen Bed, View (Pyramid)
- Superior Suite
- Privilege, Room, 2 Single Beds
- Privilege, Room, 1 Double Bed
- Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, View
- Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, View
At a glance
- This hotel has 280 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Wired Internet access in rooms *
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- 2 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Health club
- Steam room
- Playground on site
- Golfing nearby
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Conference space size (feet) - 3013
- Conference space size (meters) - 280
- One meeting room
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in lobby
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Balcony or patio
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 26-inch LCD TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningAlexandria - Overlooking the pool, this buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Romeo and Juliet - This theme restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Pyramide Cafe - This theme restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves dinner only. Open select days.
El Tekkia - This café serves brunch, lunch, and dinner.
La Pyramide Bar - Overlooking the pool and garden, this bar serves brunch and lunch. Happy hour is offered.
Awards and affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Hotel’s small print
Also known as
- Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Hotel Giza
- Hotel Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Gizeh
- Giza Sofitel
- Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Hotel
- Sofitel Giza
- Hotel Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx
- Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Hotel Cairo
- Hotel Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Gizeh (Al-Gizah)
- Accor Le Sphinx Cairo
- Hotel Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Giza
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Guests under 15 years old are not allowed in the health club, fitness facility, or spa tub.
Guests under 15 years old are not allowed in the spa.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of EGP 240
Self parking costs EGP 25 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EGP 285 per vehicle (one way)
High-speed Internet access (wired) is available in guestrooms for EGP 155 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)