Hotel Old Dutch
Situated in Volendam, Hotel Old Dutch is close to Volendam Harbour, Damplein, and Edams Museum. Also nearby are Speeltoren and Kaasmarkt.
Dining options at this Volendam hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a bar/lounge. Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. Additional amenities include a safe deposit box at the front desk and an elevator (lift).
The 32 guestrooms at Hotel Old Dutch include safes. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Televisions are equipped with digital channels. All accommodations provide desks and phones. In addition, housekeeping is offered daily and amenities available on request include hair dryers.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $66
- Standard Single Room, 1 Double Bed
- Standard Double Room
- Comfort Double Room City View
- Comfort Twin Room City View
- Comfort Twin Room with Extra Bed
- Comfort Double Room Lake View
- Comfort Single Room City View
At a glance
- This hotel has 32 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2:00 PM-10 PM
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room
- Free WiFi in rooms
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Number of meeting rooms -
- Meeting rooms
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1996
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningRestaurant Le Pompadour - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Hotel Old Dutch’s small print
Also known as
- Old Dutch Volendam
- Old Dutch Hotel
- Hotel Old Dutch Amsterdam
- Hotel Old Dutch
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.56 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.