Cicerone Guest House
Located in Florence (San Lorenzo), Cicerone Guest House is close to San Lorenzo Market, Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, and San Lorenzo Church. Also nearby are Academy Gallery and Santa Maria Novella Basilica and Museum.
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. In addition to multilingual staff, Cicerone Guest House features tour/ticket assistance. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas.
The 8 guestrooms at Cicerone Guest House include air conditioning. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $41
- Standard Triple Room
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Family Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 8 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 2:00 PM-6:00 PM
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (18 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Room service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free WiFi
Cicerone Guest House’s small print
Also known as
- Cicerone Guest House Florence
- Cicerone Guest House
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 20 per 24 hours
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 30 per night