Nevsky Express Hotel
Located in St. Petersburg (Vosstaniya Square), Nevsky Express Hotel is close to Vosstaniya Square, State Russian Museum, and Kazan Cathedral. Also nearby are Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood and Summer Garden.
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is available. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The staff can provide tour/ticket assistance, wedding services, and limo/town car service. Additional amenities include multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a surcharge, guests have access to a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours). This is a smoke-free property.
The 16 guestrooms at Nevsky Express Hotel include complimentary newspapers and hair dryers. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. All accommodations provide desks, safes, and phones; free local calls are offered (restrictions may apply). Bathrooms offer showers and complimentary toiletries. In addition, housekeeping is offered daily and amenities available on request include irons/ironing boards.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $27
- Standard Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 16 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast
- Coffee shop/café
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2002
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Access via exterior corridors
Nevsky Express Hotel’s small print
Also known as
- Nevsky Express St Petersburg
- Hotel Nevsky Express
- Nevsky Express Hotel
- Hotel Nevsky Express St. Petersburg
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
Rollaway beds are available for RUB 800 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of RUB 1200 per vehicle (one way)