Nevsky Hotel Grand
Situated in the heart of St. Petersburg, Nevsky Hotel Grand is within walking distance of Arkady Raykin Variety Theater, Kazan Cathedral, and Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood. Also nearby are State Russian Museum and Palace Square.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This 3-star hotel features business amenities including a meeting room and limo/town car service. Additional amenities include laundry facilities, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This is a smoke-free property.
The 111 air-conditioned guestrooms at Nevsky Hotel Grand include safes and hair dryers. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. 51-cm plasma TVs are equipped with cable channels. All accommodations provide desks and phones; free local calls are offered (restrictions may apply). Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in February 2014.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $52
- Standard Double or Twin Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 111 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 7 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2004
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- 51-cm plasma TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- In-room safe
DiningCafe Grand - This cafe serves breakfast only.
Nevsky Hotel Grand’s small print
Also known as
- Hotels St Petersburg
- Hotel Nevsky Saint Petersbourg
- Nevsky Grand Hotel San Pietroburgo
- Nevsky Gr Hotel
- Nevsky Hotel Grand
- Nevsky Grand St Petersburg
- Nevsky Forum Hotel
- Hotel Nevsky
- Nevsky Hotel Grand St. Petersburg
- Nevsky Gr Hotel San Pietroburgo
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A hotel-imposed registration fee for all non-Russian guests of 150 RUB per person is charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: RUB 200 per person, per stay A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of RUB 300 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.