Desert Gardens a Member Of Novotel Hotels
20 minutes to Uluru
A 12-minute drive from Ayers Rock Airport, Desert Gardens a Member of Novotel Hotels, puts you a 30-minute drive from Uluru. You can also go by car or camel to explore the World Heritage Site, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, a 25-minute drive from the hotel.
The hotel offers a daily Indigenous Activities Program, where you can learn to play the didgeridoo, throw a boomerang, or witness traditional dance and storytelling. You can explore unique geographical features at Kata Tjuta and the Valley of the Winds, a 50-minute drive away.
White Gums and Bunya Bar
The hotel has 2 restaurants, and you can get drinks at the café or Bunya Bar before checking out local indigenous art in the hotel gallery. You can relax at the Red Ochre Spa or in the pool, and catch a free airport shuttle when it's time to leave.
Balconies, desert views
In each of the 218 guestrooms you can enjoy HDTV with pay movies and minibars after a long day, and WiFi is available. All rooms have refrigerators and coffeemakers, as well as balconies or courtyards offering views of the desert or Ayers Rock.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $247
- Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- Superior Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds, View
- Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, View
At a glance
- This hotel has 218 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (15 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets not allowed
- WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas *
- Free airport shuttle during limited hours *
- Accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 2 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Full-service spa
- Ecotours nearby
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Conference center
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Disabled parking
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Red Ochra Spa. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
DiningWHITE GUMS RESTAURANT - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
ARNGULI GRILL - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Desert Gardens a Member Of Novotel Hotels’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel Desert Gardens
- Desert Gardens Ayers Rock Hotel
- Desert Gardens
- Hotel Desert Gardens Ayers Rock
- Desert Gardens Hotel Australien
- Hotel Ayers Rock
- Desert Gardens Ayers Rock
- Desert Gardens Hotel Australia
- Hotel Desert Gardens Yulara
- Desert Gardens Hotel Ayers Rock
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Rollaway beds are available for AUD 50 per night