Regency Suites Hotel Boutique
Conveniently near the airport in the heart of Bogota, Regency Suites Hotel Boutique is close to Corferias Convention Center, Attorney General's Building, and Administrative Court of Cundinamarca. Also nearby are National University of Colombia and Cundinamarca Government Building.
Regency Suites Hotel Boutique has a full-service spa, a spa tub, and a sauna. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and a computer station is located on site. This 3.5-star aparthotel features business amenities including a 24-hour business center, a meeting room, and limo/town car service. Dining options at this business-friendly aparthotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. Additional amenities include multilingual staff and room service (during limited hours). For a surcharge, guests receive transportation including a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), an area shuttle, and a theme park shuttle. This is a smoke-free property.
Rooms open to balconies. The 20 guestrooms at Regency Suites Hotel Boutique include washers/dryers and minibars. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Rooms are equipped with LCD TVs with cable channels. All accommodations provide desks, safes, and phones; free local calls are offered (restrictions may apply). Bathrooms offer rainfall showerheads, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. All units have kitchens with stovetops, microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers. In addition, a turndown service is offered nightly, housekeeping is available daily, and amenities available on request include hair dryers.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $97
- Suite Single
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 20 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 7 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
- Area shuttle *
- Shopping center shuttle *
- Theme park shuttle *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- 24-hour business center
- One meeting room
- Conference center
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2010
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Sofa bed
- Sofa bed size single
- Separate living room
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Regency suites has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy.
DiningRegency Suites Hotel Bout - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Regency Suites Hotel Boutique’s small print
Also known as
- Regency Suites Hotel Boutique
- Regency Suites Hotel Boutique Bogota
- Hotel Boutique Confort Suites
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 6000 per person, per night
Rollaway beds are available for COP 70000 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 25000 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.