The Bowery House
Between NYU and Chinatown
The Bowery House is in the Nolita neighborhood of Lower Manhattan, a 10-minute walk from New York University to the north and Chinatown to the south. The New Museum is across the street, and an 18-minute cab ride will place you in Times Square.
Broadway and World Trade
For Broadway shows, you can head to the Theater District, and nearby Chelsea is home to a popular market as well as the High Line urban park. Little Italy and Chinatown are great spots for shopping and dining, and you can visit the 104-story One World Trade Center downtown.
Pearl & Ash, rooftop view
Located on the ground floor, Pearl & Ash serves fine American fare, while R Bar is the spot for cocktails, and Bowery Bodega on the 3rd floor sells snacks. After walking around town, you can relax in The Living Room, or head up to the rooftop garden for some panoramic city views.
Free WiFi, high-end beds
The Bowery House provides a variety of cabin-style rooms to choose from, each with premium custom beds and 300-thread-count linens. The shared bathrooms feature heated flooring, and you can stay on top of your travel arrangements using free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $87
- Shared Dormitory, Women only
- Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm
- Cabin, Shared Bathroom (Full, with window)
- Cabin, Shared Bathroom (Original Cabins)
- Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm (Bowery Bunk)
- Shared Dormitory, Men only
- Cabin, 1 Queen Bed (with window )
- Cabin, Shared Bathroom (Twin)
- Cabin, 1 Queen Bed (with Window)
- Cabin, Shared Bathroom (Original, with Window)
- Cabin, Shared Bathroom (Full)
- Superior Cabin, 1 Queen Bed
- Cabin, Shared Bathroom (Twin Cabin with window)
- Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom
At a glance
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum guest age is 20
- Minimum check-in age is 20
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Caters to adults only
In the hotel
- Coffee shop/café
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Shared bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Designer toiletries
- Free WiFi
DiningPearl and Ash - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
The Bowery House’s small print
Also known as
- The Bowery House New York
- The Bowery House
Stays longer than 28 consecutive days are not permitted. Guests wishing to stay longer than 28 consecutive days should contact the concierge.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Breakage deposit: USD 50.00 per stay