Walk to sporting events
Located in the CityWay neighborhood in central Indianapolis, The Alexander Hotel is a 20-minute drive from the Indianapolis Airport. From the hotel, you can walk 11-minutes to catch a Colts game at Lucas Oil Stadium, and 12-minutes to the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra.
Minutes from race track
From the hotel, it's a 16-minute drive to visit the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, home of the Indy 500, and families can drive 8 minutes to the Indianapolis Zoo. For basketball fans, it's a 9-minute drive to the NCAA Hall of Champions, or a 5-minute walk to the Pacers' home court.
Breakfast and brunch
You can find breakfast every day and brunch on weekends at Market Table, the hotel's restaurant, serving locally sourced meats and produce. On the 2nd floor, Plat 99 lounge serves craft cocktails and small plates, and the fitness center has cardio and weight machines.
Free WiFi, kitchens
The Alexander Hotel has 209 rooms and suites with California king or 2 queen beds and spacious work desks. Staying connected is easy with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs, and extended-stay rooms also have kitchens with full-size refrigerators, sinks, and microwaves.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $179
- Residents California King Studio Accessible
- Residents California King Studio
- Accessible One Bedroom Junior Suite - California King
- One Bedroom Junior Suite - California King
- Accessible One Bedroom Corner Suite - California King
- One Bedroom Corner Suite - California King
- Accessible Two Queens
- Standard Two Queens
- Accessible One King
- Standard California King
- ResidentsTwo Bedroom California King Suite
- Residents Two Bedroom California King Suite Accessible
At a glance
- This hotel has 209 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Travelling with others
- Children (17 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room (up to 40 lb)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Valet parking *
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service
- Fitness facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- Year Built 2013
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningMarket Dining - Onsite restaurant.
Plat 99 - This Cocktail bar serves light fare only.
The Alexander’s small print
Also known as
- The Alexander Indianapolis
- The Alexander
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Self parking costs USD 22 per night
Valet parking costs USD 27 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of USD 17.95 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge, plus a one-time cleaning fee
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.