All hotels in Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States of America
Huron Avenue And Brigantine Blvd, Atlantic City, NJ, 08401, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Beautiful Hotel"
Best hotel I've stayed at so far in Atlantic City! Great deal, and the room and view were both beautiful! No complaints!
1 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2015
Alyssa
"Great experience at Golden Nugget AC, NJ"
I checked in around 9:30pm Friday night, there was about 20mins wait time. When I got it the counter, staff was extremely helpful and courteous. I was given a room as per my preference and I enjoyed my stay at the hotel.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2015
"Very satisfied and will definitely return."
Was completely surprised at all the work put into this place. The rooms were very modern and comfortable. The pool was amazing. The restaurants, particularly the Chart House were delicious.
2 night romance trip May 28, 2015
james
"Just so-so"
Our room had paper thin walls. We could hear neighbors clearly. Hotel a little dated. Our room lacked detail cleaning but overall pretty comfortable.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
"Our new favorite"
Super! Very nice room, awesome pool deck! Staff was very pleasant, happy hour was amazing!!
1 night romance trip May 26, 2015
Deborah
"Great place"
We always enjoy our stays. Service is great , rooms are most excellent. We have stayed in several broadwalk hotels we didn't enjoy the crowds the NUGGET give us a chance to enjoy ourselves in a relaxed environment
1 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
"golden nugget"
We thought the hotel was really nice. The only negative we had was the walls were thin in our room and you can hear a lot of notice from other people in rooms and walking by at night. The casino size is small also but that doesn't bother us. We had sushi at the Japanese restaurant in the casino and it was very good. Overall it was a great time and we would recommend it.
1 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
matt
"Birthday night"
It was my birthday night. As soon as I came in I was like this is nice I like the couch.
1 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
Ajha
"yellow residue"
Generally good. But someone other than myself used my bathroom and left a yellow residue on toilet seat and around the toilet base.
3 night business trip May 11, 2015
"Nice and serine place with all fun vey near by!"
Went to stay with my pregnant wife and 4 year kid, we thoroughly enjoyed staying in this hotel as we wanted a peacful and serine vacation with all fun like casinos/water near by, which exactly is this place. Nice restaurants and nice ambience! Did valet parking and once you a nominal fee its free for rest of days no matter how many times you kind of use the service which is superb unlike paying every day fee for that! Overall we have had a great break and we always look forward in summer to go back again and recommend to those who wants to stay at AC.
3 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Couples getaway"
Fun hotel great room great view had loads to do. Food was fantastic. Definatly will be back.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"awesome"
Great stay I would definitely do it again. When I got to my room I thought the AC wasn't working. I called the front desk and they sent someone up right away to help me. Downside this is a hotel with a casino. You might have to deal with drunk people staying up late lol .. overall this place was awesome.
1 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
april
"Last minute !"
Made last minute plans and Hotels . com was great ...The staff at Golden Nugget were great also ...
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"fun getaway"
Had a really good, comfortable room with the best view I've ever had, staying in AC
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Jenny
"Great place"
Very clean and comfortable, sad the pool was getting some work done. But everything else was great
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"CLEAN and beautiful"
I love staying at this hotel. Mainly because it is CLEAN and beautiful. I also like the restaurant choices. When I travel on business I hate having to leave the hotel to get something to eat. That's what I like here, I just go downstairs and pick where I want to eat. The associates are helpful and friendly (for New Jersey).
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
Alma
"remodeling noise wakes everybody up early"
All was fine, we arrived there is free parking which is nice. We ate at one of the restaurants there, good food. Went out, got back to crash and had the usual noise in the hallway of drunk 20 somethings not finding their room or some other issue. But the problem was at about 6:30am loud noises started from below. Called concierge who knew of the noise and said there was a work crew remodeling on a lower floor. But...nobody had them delay work, they just said deal with. So...waking up numerous people really early in the morning was ok I guess! Killed a nice stay.
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
Josef
"getaway"
The room was very clean our view of marina on bay side was beautiful. Ate at Chart House and Vic and Anthony. Excellent meals
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
kathleen
"Golden Nugget"
Comfortable room which was clean and provided plenty of room to stretch out. My room had a king size bed and a sectional sofa. The only downside was the size of the bathtub. The hotel had good dining options but were somewhat on the pricey side. If you want to go off site you are going to have to take a taxi. I took one to the next casino over and it cost 7.40 before tip. On the flip side they did not charge for self parking which saves 10-20 dollars. No indoor pool. All in all, I would rate this hotel highly.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
i was running a little late and they would not give me a late checkout, all other hotels I never had a problem.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
lil mike
"Trip to Atlantic City"
Overall we had a very good experience. I was hesitant about booking this hotel because of many mixed reviews. The hotel and room look very nice since the renovation, we were all impressed! My only complaint was the noise level (the walls are very thin, and you can hear people talking in the hallway) and the temperature in the room. Our thermostat must have been broken and it was very hot!
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"amazing"
Great
5 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
lazaro
"Happy Hours Rock at the GN"
Golden Nugget is our favorite place in Atlantic City. We love the happy hours at the Chart House (what a view) and Rush Lounge. Best of all we love to dance to Dane Anthony's Band on Thursday nights. Fabulous way to kick off the weekend!
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
Katherine
HOTEL was very nice one problem i had i came in late from new york city after a long drive wanted to rest we had some kids next to our room sound like young people having a party and cussing and fighting in the morning and they took it to the hall way. The room was very good we enjoy the area also the shopping was fun could live with the noise for that night second night was fine
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Unknown construction"
Have been before...took kids here because of the heated outdoor, rooftop pool, whirlpools, gas fireplaces, outdoor eating areas...and walked into the area and it was closed for construction. No mention of it in the booking process, front desk, etc. Only found out about it when we walked down to the area in our bathing suits.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Barry
"Noise Level displeasing"
You can easily here others in the hallway and rooms next door. They had too many people waiting for a room after the 4:00 PM checkin time.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Very very pleasant all the way around. Clean quiet"
From the first moment everyone was very professional and happy to be there. The room was wonderful. Very clean and new! And very quiet, which I loved! The restaurants are GREAT! Try them all, we did. I can't wait to go back to the Golden Nugget!
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Birthday Stay"
absolutely wonderful!
2 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
Tamara
"Nicely renovated hotel/casino too much partiers."
New renovation sets Golden Nugget on par with many of the other nice hotels in the AC area. One thing we noticed though when walking in from the car park was that the the smell of old cigarette smoke was still in the air from the 80's. The hotel was newly renovated and the staff was very polite. Our room was on the 14th floor, newly done. The room did not smell like smoke which was great. Great view of the north bay and Harrahs's. As the night progressed rowdy parties began to spring up in neighboring rooms. The walls are thin. The ids left by 12 buy boy did they come back at 4 in the morning causing a ruckus. Was not able to sleep til 5 AM!! I suppose that's a Saturday night in AC. Good hotel with good gaming options but avoid Friday and Saturdays if you can.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Atlantic city"
very old hotel
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
Amir
"GREAT EXPERIENCE"
It was great...I've been to Harras and Borgota and I have to say the hotel rooms were amazing...luxury ...the Bathrooms are a bit small but no bid deal...
1 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
"Fun two nights at golden nugget"
Good time, spent a lot of time at the casino
2 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
Jack
"WATER PROBLEMS"
EARLY MORNING WOKE UP TO SHOWER, ONLY HOT HOT WATER, THEN IT WOULDNT SHUT OFF. CALLED TO REPORT IT, THEY CAME QUICKLY, HOWEVER THEY COULD NOT FIX THE PROBLEM HAD TO CHECK OUT BY 9:30. ALSO MY FRIENDS ALSO HAD PROBLEMS WITH THEIR SHOWER HEAD.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
EBONY
"Business trade show"
Very pleased
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Robbi
"Not happy"
Guests smoking on non smoking floor. Called room service 5 times with no answer. Provided towels were dirty and had dried make up on them
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
dan
"great stay"
Get stay
2 night trip Feb 4, 2015
rickie
"4 Stars"
The other reviews I have read are correct, you can hear a lot from the rooms but I only noticed it from the hallway. The worst part I would say was the cleaning staff. They walked into the room three times starting at 8 am (my fault for not putting the hanger on the door) but they slammed the door closed each time. and every time they slammed another room door you could hear it as well. The room was very clean, so they did a great job there. I also wasn't a fan of the bathroom door which is a slider and does not really close all the way. I also had dinner at the chart house which was awesome. My girlfriend loved it though, so I am sure I will be back.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Beautiful Hotel"
The staff are very helpful, the room was in great condition, and the food is amazing. No complaints here.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
K.
"Bad Experience"
Check in took forever, The bathroom was dirty on my arrival, the sink had brown stuff in it, the tub had dirt in it and the toilet had a nasty brown ring. Housekeeping came to the room to clean it. However, they never cleaned the ring out of the toilet. The heat did not work, we slept in our clothes it was so cold. Stayed in 2721, called front desk was on hold a very long time, they offered to change my room next door 2723, that room had a bad smell. I decided to stay where I was in 2721. Horrible experience, not to mention I still have not gotten my $100 deposit back yet as of 2/17/15. I stayed 2/13/2015 and checked out 2/14/2015. Friday the 13th go figure.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Bridget
Hotel rooms are new, clean, hotel staff is great to, it was a slow night be very nice
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Leo
"0"
המלון הזה הגרוע . אין מספיק אוכל טוב , הקזינו קטן . וכולם זקנים
Avraham
"my day getaway"
I've really enjoyed my stay the staff was professional and friendly rooms were spacious and clean and comfortable. the only problem I had was the walls were too thin,I was able to hear everything in other rooms.but the stay was great overall I would definitely recommend it
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"birthday at the golden nugget."
Very nice enjoyed every moment, but my wife enjoyed it even more, she celebrated her birthday in fine style, from her lavish spa treatment. To our special dining experience at the charterhouse restaurant, they put a personal touch on her birthday dinner..
3 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
ADRIAN A.
"Connecting doors offer no privacy or peace!"
Would have been extremely satisfied but.... The paper thin walls and/or the connecting doors between each room offer no privacy and you can basically hear your neighbors snoring and more...
"Disappointed Stay"
My wife and I were at the Golden Nugget to celebrate our 23rd wedding anniversary. The hotel and the room were nice but the floor we were on th r rooms were booked to a lot of loud rowdy teenagers who were partying in their rooms and out in the hallway, making a lot of noise and it didnt end until 4 in the morning. Security was called 3 times but they were ineffective at calming the situation, very disappointed that the casino would allow this to occur.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
jon
"Great place !!!"
Great experience ! Loved the hotel & casino. I found my new home!!
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Ronald
"Best hotel I've been to!!!!!"
I walked in and checked into room. Went up the elevator. The customer service was amazing by the way. Then I walked down the amazingly designed hallway into a hotel room I was blown away by. I could not believe how comfortable and well designed the rooms are for the price! I took pictures of the room just to get idea for when I decorate my new apartment. I definitely will be going back to the golden nugget very very soon!
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
"Excellent, clean, trendy, and centrally located..."
Tremendous hotel has all your wants and needs. Ideally, for a short getaway...
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Ok
"We only stayed one night but our room was nice."
Comfortable king size bed and a really lovely leather sectional sofa to relax on after a long night enjoying shows and gambling. Always feels good leaving with $$$ in your pocket too! We will be back this hotel is I our top three places to stay in AC.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
chrristy
"Don't waste your money or time here"
We stayed over from a Sunday to a Monday. The casino in the hotel was not lively at all. If you are looking for excitement, don't stay here. We have stayed at other hotels the same time of year and on a Sunday to a Monday and it's been lively. We ate at the Chart House which was one of the nicer restaurants in the hotel and found it to be awful. The atmosphere was nice along with the view but the food was a big disappointment. Don't waste your money here. On the bright side, the rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. However, I would not return to this casino.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015