All hotels in Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States of America
Huron Avenue And Brigantine Blvd, Atlantic City, NJ, 08401, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Our room was not stocked with towels or any type of soaps. And when I called the front desk they said they would send someone up and no one came up. The hotel/Casino was also on the boring side, and had a much older crowd. We decided to spend the night over at Harrah's and only came back to GN to sleep.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Nick
"Not so Golden"
Rooms were noisy, was definitely not a good stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Christopher
"Wonderful experience"
Lovely room and hotel. Good restaurant choices.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"City view beautiful"
Me and my Boyfriend stayed a weekend and it was very nice from room service to valet parking to doorman. I loved the restaurants the mini mall and the casinos we want to visit again a pleasant stay
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Adonus
"Great room for a great price"
Great rooms for a great price; very clean and spacious
1 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2014
"Nice hotel despite the disturbances"
Recently I took my husband to the Golden Nugget for his 30th birthday and we had a great weekend overall. We were here two nights and were woken up both nights by noisy neighbors! The first night was just a quickly noisy girls getting back from the night out kind of noise and they settled down and went to bed. The second night was quite the scene with security pounding on the door across the hall and yelling, cursing, and police being called. It would've been entertaining if it was 330 in the morning! My other concern was the terrible sheets - they're very clean but super stiff. It feels like youre covering up with newspaper. There was also this very short blanket like thing at the end of the bed that was perfectly useless. Also take a few bottles of water - theirs is $7! The casino was nice, lots of non-smoking areas which I appreciated. We ate at Micheal Fitpatricks and it was really good. The buffet was less than awesome but fine.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Stacey
"nice stay"
Room was clean and comfortable,updated.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Stay here"
Excellent choice and the price is right
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
although not on the board walk plenty to do at this Hotel, loved the year round roof top Jacuzzi, and roof top fire pits, loved the cocktail happy hours, room service was fabulous and the all the staff genuinely happy and interested in you. You can catch a Jitney (mini bus) for $2.25 to the boardwalk and shops - runs every 10 mins or so.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Weekday get away"
I will recommend everyone to go spend time at the Golden nugget the room was very clean and modern. My hubby and I just needed a week day get away and the Golden Nugget certainly provided that for us the service was great he and I both said we will definitely return.
2 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
"Room Noise"
The room was very noisy. The door to the room did not seal completely shut, it appeared it had been kicked in a few times, therefore all sounds & conversations in the hallway were heard. There was little to no sound profing at the adjoining room door, basically it sounded as if the adjoining room was opened to our room. Bottom line : I'm not planning on returning to this casino for an overnight stay.
2 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Nice staff"
I booked a night in AC for the night with a friend, our plan was to go to Haven which is in the golden nugget. We had other friends who were also in AC for the night, who were going to hangout in our room until we went down to the club. Our friends who were not staying there were not allowed up in our room because they each needed to show the elevator attendant a room key. The room was very nice and spacious however I wouldn't recommend to a friend because our guests weren't allowed up in the room that we had paid for.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Great stay, great remote area"
Great food and game options, staff was courteous. Only issue was a clogged bathtub.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Randy
The hotel was nice and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and neat. Our biggest complaint was the hotel buffet. The food was mediocre at best, and often the hot food was luke-warm.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Super Get Away"
Room was clean and comfortable. The only dislike was the shower door. Only open 1/2 way, difficult to reach facet. Other than that it was an excellent choice. We had a view of the bay that was beautiful. We will be back.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Marrianna C
Very quick check in, lovely room, immaculate, great view of bridge and marina. Mattress very comfy. Pillows too poofy for my taste. Would have liked a more substantial blanket on bed. Staff very pleasant.
Cathy
"Terrible"
Our hotel stay was horrible! By the time we entered the lobby, smelled smoke terribly! I will not recommend anybody to stay in this hotel. The rooms were ok, but not great. Too much people staying in one room, making noise up to 3am. This hotel also charged too much for a bottle of water!
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
shanel
"Very nice hotel much better than expected"
came here for my aniversary, and had stuff sent to the hotel. the staff was so nice they set it out for me b4 go there to chek into the room and did small details to make the night very ememorable for me n my gf. the staff was very helpful and nice. rooms and hotels were very clean n comfortable. i very much liked the fact that it has alot of facilities within the otel open late night hours. ive stayed at other hotels in ac that have establishemnts esepcialy like food after u come back from clubbin or partying. And we got back late and aeverythign in side was open so didint have to order out or go out n get fod was great to have that availability. and quality food /restaurants open late NOT something small or minimum in quality. we will defitnely be back no doubt
mike
"Very nice"
We got stuck next to some very noisy people, but the room was really clean and nice. We would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Golden Nugget"
The hotel rooms are nice, but the walls are paper thin. We could hear the people in the next room as though they were in our room. The hotel has a smoky smell throughout. the restaurants and casino areas are nice, and the food was good.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
I have stayed in different hotels in atlantic city.. I had a big expectation and I end up disappointed..hotel room was disappointing.. Expect to be really clean but it wasn't.. It is also to far of a walk from everything.. Casino was good and buffet for breakfast was great..
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
rfjl
"Nice room but needs thicker walls"
We spent Halloween weekend at the Golden Nugget. The stay was excellent except for one issue - way too much noise! Of course it was Halloween, and there were a lot of parties going on. Sadly, we could hear everyone and everything all up and down our hallway. As a result, we didn't get much sleep at all.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Overall very nice, a little pricey but fun!"
I liked the hotel very much, I felt much safer than over at the boardwalk, no locals stalking me. The food was very good. My only complaint was that the other clients were very rude outside my room all night. A lot of 20 somethings coming up from the club being disrespectful of neighbors. The man at the elevators should remind them to be quiet.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
stacy
"Great stay at the Golden Nugget!"
This was my second year staying @the Golden Nugget for the teachers convention plan to stay again next year.
2 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
"The Golden Nugget/AC Ain't What it Used to Be"
Our request for a Luxury Suite with King Bed and view of bay or ocean was not honored because they overbooked. So we got thrown into a regular room with a queen bed and no view at all except building roofs. Manager only willing to change if we wanted smoking room which was not an option for us. There was an overall smell in the hotel that was quite unpleasant. On the surface you might think everything was beautiful but when you really looked everything was dingy and run down. The food was unpleasant to look at (all dried out, etc)unless you went to a find dining restaurant. The attitude of the staff was not accomodating or helpful. I was recently in Tennessee and New Jersey employees could definitely learn many things from them about customer service. I will probably never visit Atlantic City again.
1 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
"I Love the Golden Nuggett..."
Every time I stay here I have been very happy
1 night trip Nov 1, 2014
"The Nugget"
I love the Golden Nugget. the only downside is the amount of money I lose at the slots.....but that's my choice of machines, not management's fault. I never had a problem at check-in, or got a dirty room. It has always been a pleasure.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"not my first choice"
loud maids in the morning woke me up. Not a lot going on in the casino
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
Allan
"One word to describe it would be "GREAT""
One word to describe it would be "GREAT"
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
Jewel
"Worth the money"
Its a great room for AC. Little more than most but its worth the money as many of the older hotels are run down.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Anthony
Loved the hotel and casino. Nice selection of restaurants. My only complaint was the staff at check in.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Very nice hotel, staff and amenities. Very cozy room!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Golden Nugget Atlantic City"
I absolutely loved my stay at the Golden Nugget. The suite overlooking the Marina was just fabulous. I will definitely go back in the future. The rooms were clean, and comfortable
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2014
Frances
"Surprisingly Good!"
Nice hotel and casino. Beds were comfortable and clean. Good resturamts on site. Atlantic City is still not a great town but would go to this hotel again.
2 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
Chattdawg
"I Love some Golden nugget.❤️"
It was one of the best and favorite hotel I stayed . the room we stayed, was so beautiful and the view just Amazing. I can't wait to go back for more than one day.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Jemmy
"Not Bad"
Room was clean staff was friendly. Casino a bit smaller with less attractions then Borgota. One down side is the walls are paper thin you can hear everthing. However neighbors were quiet and did not become an issue would probably stay again.
2 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
"Worst night sleep ever!!"
Heard the people in the room next door the entire night!! Walls are so thin you can hear everyone's coming & goings!!
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
"Nice place to stay!"
Stayed there for one night with my family. The room was spacious, and the bed was really comfortable. The pool area was really nice, and we had a lot of fun at the casino. Very nice staff. It was a very pleasant stay. Next time that I visit Atlantic City, I will definitely book a reservation for this hotel again.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
Renato
room was not very clean. room had a door to a joined room and you could clearly hear people speaking in the next room as well as water running and flushing toilets. Not conducive for a good nights rest. Also, not much to do other than one dance club.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Great time"
Beautiful And pool outside was amazing
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2014
Deborah
"Nice room."
Quick check in. Clean modern room. Wish I had stayed longer.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Joe T.
"NICE COUPLE OF DAYS"
Had a great time at the Golden Nugget. everyone was very friendly and helpful. The place looked brand new, the food was terrific and the drinks were not watered down. Loved the outdoor pool and hot tubs. The DECK had great music, a fun crowd , to say the least we HAD A BLAST. I would recommend the Golden Nugget to anyone.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
The hotel staff upgraded us into a suite with a great View free of charge..... the room smelled like cigarettes but after room freshener was sprayed it was smooth sailing
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
"Enjoyed our stay"
Nice hotel w/great giew of the marina from our room, room w/clean w/comfortable bed & nice bathroom w/good lighting for doing my makeup. Only small complaint was that room service was knocking on the door to clean at 9:30 & we had been out late so that was annoying but we forgot to hang the do not disturb sign.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
If was a great experience. Everyone treated us great, the front desk agents were very personable and friendly and the room was just immaculate. I will definitely be coming back soon.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
Jamon B
"Great time"
There was plenty of free parking. The hotel check-in was quick and problem free. The room was clean and functional. Room service delivery was with-in an half an hour. I had no luck at the casino.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Dee
"Quick Honeymoon Getaway"
This was a fantastic hotel! The rooms were, super clean, cozy, stylish, spacey, and wonderfully maintained. The bed was so comfortable!!! Restaurants, shops, and casino's conveniently located on 2nd floor! Atlantic city boardwalk is just a quick 10-15 minute car ride away. Wonderful stay, will return again!
3 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Stinka
"Beautiful hotel"
Rooms are very clean... Pool is beautiful, as will as the bar at the pool.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Linda Minda
Very nice clean room. Great music by The Exceptions on the Deck. Good food during happy hour.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
There was a mouse next to the swimming pool, but I still give them 5 stars, I will go back gain
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014