All hotels in Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereHuron Avenue And Brigantine Blvd, Atlantic City, NJ, 08401, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"The Golden Nugget/AC Ain't What it Used to Be"
Our request for a Luxury Suite with King Bed and view of bay or ocean was not honored because they overbooked. So we got thrown into a regular room with a queen bed and no view at all except building roofs. Manager only willing to change if we wanted smoking room which was not an option for us. There was an overall smell in the hotel that was quite unpleasant. On the surface you might think everything was beautiful but when you really looked everything was dingy and run down. The food was unpleasant to look at (all dried out, etc)unless you went to a find dining restaurant. The attitude of the staff was not accomodating or helpful. I was recently in Tennessee and New Jersey employees could definitely learn many things from them about customer service. I will probably never visit Atlantic City again.
1 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
"I Love the Golden Nuggett..."
Every time I stay here I have been very happy
1 night trip Nov 1, 2014
"The Nugget"
I love the Golden Nugget. the only downside is the amount of money I lose at the slots.....but that's my choice of machines, not management's fault. I never had a problem at check-in, or got a dirty room. It has always been a pleasure.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"not my first choice"
loud maids in the morning woke me up. Not a lot going on in the casino
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
Allan
"One word to describe it would be "GREAT""
One word to describe it would be "GREAT"
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
Jewel
"Worth the money"
Its a great room for AC. Little more than most but its worth the money as many of the older hotels are run down.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Anthony
Loved the hotel and casino. Nice selection of restaurants. My only complaint was the staff at check in.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Very nice hotel, staff and amenities. Very cozy room!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Golden Nugget Atlantic City"
I absolutely loved my stay at the Golden Nugget. The suite overlooking the Marina was just fabulous. I will definitely go back in the future. The rooms were clean, and comfortable
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2014
Frances
"Surprisingly Good!"
Nice hotel and casino. Beds were comfortable and clean. Good resturamts on site. Atlantic City is still not a great town but would go to this hotel again.
2 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
Chattdawg
"I Love some Golden nugget.❤️"
It was one of the best and favorite hotel I stayed . the room we stayed, was so beautiful and the view just Amazing. I can't wait to go back for more than one day.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Jemmy
"Not Bad"
Room was clean staff was friendly. Casino a bit smaller with less attractions then Borgota. One down side is the walls are paper thin you can hear everthing. However neighbors were quiet and did not become an issue would probably stay again.
2 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
"Worst night sleep ever!!"
Heard the people in the room next door the entire night!! Walls are so thin you can hear everyone's coming & goings!!
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
"Nice place to stay!"
Stayed there for one night with my family. The room was spacious, and the bed was really comfortable. The pool area was really nice, and we had a lot of fun at the casino. Very nice staff. It was a very pleasant stay. Next time that I visit Atlantic City, I will definitely book a reservation for this hotel again.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
Renato
room was not very clean. room had a door to a joined room and you could clearly hear people speaking in the next room as well as water running and flushing toilets. Not conducive for a good nights rest. Also, not much to do other than one dance club.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Great time"
Beautiful And pool outside was amazing
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2014
Deborah
"Nice room."
Quick check in. Clean modern room. Wish I had stayed longer.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Joe T.
"NICE COUPLE OF DAYS"
Had a great time at the Golden Nugget. everyone was very friendly and helpful. The place looked brand new, the food was terrific and the drinks were not watered down. Loved the outdoor pool and hot tubs. The DECK had great music, a fun crowd , to say the least we HAD A BLAST. I would recommend the Golden Nugget to anyone.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
The hotel staff upgraded us into a suite with a great View free of charge..... the room smelled like cigarettes but after room freshener was sprayed it was smooth sailing
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
"Enjoyed our stay"
Nice hotel w/great giew of the marina from our room, room w/clean w/comfortable bed & nice bathroom w/good lighting for doing my makeup. Only small complaint was that room service was knocking on the door to clean at 9:30 & we had been out late so that was annoying but we forgot to hang the do not disturb sign.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
If was a great experience. Everyone treated us great, the front desk agents were very personable and friendly and the room was just immaculate. I will definitely be coming back soon.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
Jamon B
"Great time"
There was plenty of free parking. The hotel check-in was quick and problem free. The room was clean and functional. Room service delivery was with-in an half an hour. I had no luck at the casino.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Dee
"Quick Honeymoon Getaway"
This was a fantastic hotel! The rooms were, super clean, cozy, stylish, spacey, and wonderfully maintained. The bed was so comfortable!!! Restaurants, shops, and casino's conveniently located on 2nd floor! Atlantic city boardwalk is just a quick 10-15 minute car ride away. Wonderful stay, will return again!
3 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Stinka
"Beautiful hotel"
Rooms are very clean... Pool is beautiful, as will as the bar at the pool.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Linda Minda
Very nice clean room. Great music by The Exceptions on the Deck. Good food during happy hour.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
There was a mouse next to the swimming pool, but I still give them 5 stars, I will go back gain
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
FernandoMtz
The room is nice and clean. I stayed one night from sat to sun. It should be fun for singles, who is looking for clubbing. For family with little kids, it may not be as fun because I was able to hear people parting next door and I had to switch my room.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Great hotel!"
Wonderful hotel and we even won at the tables!
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Great hotel. Perfect outdoor pool/ bar area If u want a non smoking room, make sure they give u a room away from smoking room. When I got into the non smoking room, the smell was strong and I asked to change and they relocated me to a better one without smell.
1 night family trip Sep 14, 2014
henrique
"Not for the business traveler"
Picked this place because I was traveling to AC for work for a whole week and the fiancee wanted to come along. Normally I goto a Marriott but my preferred one was unavailable. We picked this location because it was "close" to boardwalk and very close to the highways to let me drive inland to work and not deal with AC downtown traffic. Rooms are connected so be prepared to hear everything. Especially love making activity. You can even hear your neighbor rustling plastic/paper bags, that's how not sound proofed it is. Smell of smoke is a problem, even in non smoking rooms. This place is walking distance to Boardwalk but it's through a terrible neighborhood so walk in a group or with a buddy. Room and bathroom/tub are nice though. Restaurants are good. Free parking and no hidden fees. Next time we're staying at a Marriott where there's more business travelers who don't scream in the hallways at 1 am and go to sleep at a decent time.
5 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
"Nice Stay"
Our first time here with this place and we were surprised as it's better than we thought. We will consider this place when looking for a place to stay next time when we come to AC. Lilies's restaurant is great. We also tried the buffet but we didn't like it much. We are non-smokers so we didn't like the fact that they allow smoking. Starbucks is there and has many tables for guests to sit. Overall, we enjoyed our stay.
1 night romance trip Sep 14, 2014
Andy
"Enjoyable Stay"
The hotel was very well decorated, quiet and overall enjoyable. the staff was very professional and courteous. Our room was very comfortable and we had a very nice view, my one concern was that the room was dusty. We did enjoy the buffet even though the menu was a little redundant the food was good, the dessert portions were unbelievable small (kiddie size). All in All we had a very nice time and we would stay again we were not on the board walk as we had originally planned but had no problem driving over daily. The hotel did have a jitney for 2.50 a person one way but we parked for 5.00 at Ceasar's
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Anniversary
"Quiet nice room decor"
We were first placed in a smoking room because they had no more non-smoking. But the next day we where switch to a non-smoking. The room was very nice and clean. The bed comfy. The only thing is all the rooms have the connecting door to the other room but we were made aware that if we came earlier they have a few rooms that don't have the door connecting to the other room. Other than that , we had a great experience.
2 night trip Sep 9, 2014
JBB
Decor looked tired. Also, we checked in at 4pm and was told, "yes, you are checked in but it will take another hour before your room is available." They did call us when the room was ready, but we had to stand in the long check-in line again just to receive our keys. It makes more sense to us to direct us go to a special line to be able to receive the keys.
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
J. Chilton
"Lack of coordination among employees"
THE GOOD: Golden Nugget was a decent place to stay. Room was comfortable and clean. Access to the H20 Pool was a definite plus. THE BAD: However, their customer service was lacking. First I was told that check-in time was something different from what is advertised on the website. Turns out, the employee on the phone was wrong. Then, when I got there the room wasn't yet ready. I was also told initially that I couldn't pay a cash deposit - which also turned out to be false. They really need to get their employees in shape and up-to-speed!
1 night romance trip Sep 7, 2014
Kevin G.
"Rooms nice however terrible customer service"
Stayed there this past week for a getaway with my wife . The neighbors next to us we're fighting for three hours. Called security three times and even made two trips to the front desk. They did nothing and told me they could not move me because they we're fully booked . At 2am my wife and I had enough , packed our stuff and left .
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2014
"Dirty Towels"
Usually this place is very clean, but this time I got dirty towels and someone's beverage left in my fridge.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
30 yr traveler!
"H P Golden Night"
The Magic began at Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse. Magnificent dining experience.
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2014
H P
"about 5 minutes from the boardwalk"
We enjoyed our stay. The room was comfortable. Hotel is close to the marina.
3 night trip Sep 1, 2014
"getaway"
Stay was nice rooms were comfortable and clean. Had a wonderful time.
1 night romance trip Sep 2, 2014
button eyes
"Management has a big problem"
My husband and I drove 2.5 hours from NYC to AC wishing to check in early. We arrived around 2 pm and expected to have a chance to check in before 4 (the official check-in time.) We did the paperwork and the staff told us to wait till they call. The room should be ready before 4. So we didn't go anywhere far, carrying out luggage and stayed at the Starbucks downstairs. Yet at around 3:30, we checked with front desk again. A gentleman checked for me and told me that our room is not ready yet. So we came back at 4, we inquired front desk about our room again. Unexpectedly, the lady told us that check-in time "starts" at 4, we might get our room till 8 pm. At this point, we're really upset. The whole management team is ridiculous. They should have told us earlier. We just idled in the hotel because we really want to put our luggage into our room before heading out/activities in the hotel. They totally ruined our afternoon plan without offering the fact earlier. And each staff told us different information. And how can a hotel room not be ready by 4 pm? Unbelievable.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Enjoyed everything about the hotel nothing bad to say
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
"Really Nice Hotel"
The hotel room and outdoor pool was very nice. A little confusing to get around from the self park garage. The casino was a little smaller then I expected. Other then the pool and casino not much to do in the hotel and a little out of the way from the boardwalk. Overall I would definitely come back.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Eddie
Spent 1 night with my boyfriend to see the Bruce Springsteen tribute band perform. We enjoyed every aspect of our stay. The room was very chic & the bed was comfortable. Definitely book a water view, worth it. The pool area was wonderful. The bar/deck where the band performed was great. Over looked the marina. It was a very pleasant stay & we will definitely return in the near future.
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2014
Stacey
Nice hotel, clean, great pool! We had a great 24 hour stay.
1 night trip with friends Aug 26, 2014
"Truly Golden!"
I stayed at the Golden Nugget for one night and will remember it for the rest of my life. The staff couldn't have been nicer, the room was beautiful,and views down by the pool and surrounding area were great. The atmosphere by hot tub along with pleasant dining experience at the in house restaurant was a real mood setter and to top it off we even won a few dollars. Wish we could have stayed longer. Thank you for a wonderful experience.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Rob & Kim
We went for our anniversary and asked if they did anything special for them. Nope. We were hungry so we tried to eat there and everything was closed but the all night diner (wed night/9:30). We went to the diner and ordered nachos and skins. This took over an hour to receive. When we got them, they were cold. My husband sent them back. 45 minutes later, they were brought out hot. (Nachos?chips and heated cheese on it?) Valet had no clue what was going on and had to hand write us a ghetto receipt to give to the attendent. Would not return.
2 night romance trip Aug 27, 2014
Amber
"Great marina location."
Typical slow casino. Shortage of players, Events have caught up to the gambling world and too many places are competing for a limited supply of gamblers. Great service arriving. No one cares how long it takes you to leave. One bellboy 70 yrs old for both arriving and departing guests with priority on the arrivals. Dumb!
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"beautiful view"
it was great time for us especially outside view was so great.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
sam
"E.g. Nice Hotel close to the BEACH"
Nice hotel and I love the hotel. I like that they have a pool and hut tub outside I loved the casino The restaurants close to early but everything else was fine
Other trip Aug 23, 2014