El Patio 77, Mexico City
- Free full breakfast and WiFi
- 8 guestrooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Self-serve laundry
- Limited hour front desk
- Tour/ticket assistance
- In Downtown Mexico City
- The Angel of Independence Monument (1.2 mi / 2 km)
- Palacio de Bellas Artes (1.6 mi / 2.6 km)
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $87
- Junior Suite
- Grand Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 8 rooms
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
Nearby Three Star Mexico City hotels
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast daily
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Designated smoking areas
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Top Mexico City hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Mexico City
- Flowsuites CondesaFrom
"Unique concept/boutique hotel in Condesa with some of the largest rooms I've seen in the various boutique hotels I've stayed at in Mexico City. The setup made me feel like I had…"Aug 24, 2015
- Hotel Plaza RevoluciónFrom
"For the day and a half I was there it was great. It was in a good area and close to the main streets."Aug 24, 2015
- Ramada Aeropuerto MexicoFrom
- NY.T. Roma Hotel Boutique ReformaFrom
El Patio 77, Mexico City’s small print
This property accepts cash only for all on-site purchases, including incidentals. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Deposit is payable by wire transfer or PayPal and is due within 48 hours of booking the reservation. To complete the reservation process and obtain additional information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Late check-in after 11 PM can be arranged for an extra charge of MXN 300
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.