All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
You can collect® Rewards nights here
230/8 Sukhumvit 1/1, North-Klongtan, Wattana, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

The following English reviews were posted by guests from other countries:

"Great location, comfortable, but needs improvement"
We had a pleasant stay at Oasis Inn. The bed is really comfortable and the location is hard to beat, especially if visiting Bumrungrad hospital next door. The main areas that need to be improved are the wi-fi (problems ever since we first stayed at Oasis over a year ago), and maintenance/cleanliness. It seems that basic general cleanings are done very well, but there are maintenance issues like dirty walls, broken items in the bathroom, etc that seem like they don't get taken care of (we've noticed this on multiple stays). We like this inn but we're getting tired of what seems like a lack of attention to some things by management.
3 night family trip May 27, 2015
Good hotel..
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Environment is peaceful. Very Clean. If we visit Bangkok again, we will stay same place :-)
"Hotel location was excellent"
I was visiting Bumrungrad hospital and hotel location was just excellent. It was 5 min walk from hospital. Also for people looking for Arab food and restaurants, it is the best location as well.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014

The following reviews were posted by guests from other countries:

ここにあるのか?というところにあります。病院を突っ切って、ドン突きを左です。 部屋は小綺麗で、ホットシャワーも出ます。水圧はそこまでつよくはありませんが、十分です。近くにはセブンイレブンあり、駅も歩いて7分ぐらいなので、便利です。Wi-Fiはたまに切れたりしますが、問題なくつかえます。 部屋には冷蔵庫あるので、買ってきたものを冷やせます。冷蔵庫の中にビールなど有料で用意されており、飲んだら最終日に支払うシステムになってます。 自己申告だと思い、部屋にあるチェックする紙に書いて、最終日にフロントに出したら、既に手元にチェックの紙があって、持っていった分と合計で、2倍の請求をされましたが、勘違いを解いて、正規の料金を支払ってチェックアウトしました。 チェックアウトするときは部屋にある紙には自分で書かないように注意してください。ホテルの人はみんないい人ですよ。
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Le séjour n'a pas eu lieu car nous sommes repartis dans la soirée! Hôtel 4 étages sans ascenseur! Pas de petit déjeuner! Chambre sous les toits SDB sous une verrière! SAUNA GRATUIT même après 1 heure de clim dans la chambre! Télé avec 1 seule chaine qui fonctionne ! Fuite à l'écoulement du lavabo et à la douchette! Personnel sympa comme une porte de prison! Nous pensons sincèrement que les patrons ont acheté les 3 étoiles au 7/11. C'est un scandale nous séjournons en Thaïlande depuis 19 ans et c'est notre premier commentaire c'est vous dire à quel point vous devez fuir cet établissement.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Oasis Inn Bangkok Hotel

"Best Place for Bumrungrad Hospital Visit"
08/21/15 sherpafamilyhk hong kong
We stayed for One night at Oasis Inn after a Two year gap. It is still the BEST place to stay if you are in Bangkok to visit the Bumrungrad Hospital. We have stayed here 3 times before. I had booked the cheapest room but yet the room was big with everything we need..AC, Wifi, TV, Fridge, Microwave and a very clean and big bathroom. The room had a sofa and big cupboard also. The only concern for some travelers would be that you have to climb the stairs. The location is excellent. The sky train Phloen chit station is walking distance. There are lots of little restaurants and food and fruit hawkers just outside the Hotel and a few Foot Massage places also. I would go back to Oasis Inn again and again.
"Happy Hippie :)"
07/14/15 drache777 Hong Kong, China
Already had my repeated stay in the same hotel. Hotel staff are very friendly, rooms and public areas are clean and tidy. The only issue was the intermittent wi-fi connection due to the location of my room ***. Overall a very pleasant experience. If you prefer a home-stay style place in the middle of city centre (only 5 minutes walk to BTS Ploenchit Station), this would be the place for you :) *** both my andriod and super old ipad had issues connecting to the wifi, however, the Macbook did not seem to experience such issue
"Over night sty"
03/13/15 Tom D Udon Thani, Udon Thani, Thailand
Real nice friendly hotel, nice room 1F twin bed, hot water,TV, Free WiFi and a small balcony. I like the sty even if it was one night but I sleep good no noise can recommend it. Near to Bumrungrad Hospital like 60 meter round the corner.
"Good budget hotel right beside Bumrungrad Hospital"
01/17/15 ljrodgers209 Siem Reap, Cambodia
The convenience to Bumrungrad Hospital and the friendly, helpful family that run this hotel make it a great place to stay. It is downtown within easy walking distance from the Sky Train terminal. I have used this hotel frequently and would recommend it for anyone looking for good, clean, simple, and affordable accommodation in Bangkok.
"Good value, close to Bumrungrad"
01/15/15 Caroline N Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
If you are looking for a cheap and good hotel next to Bumrungrad, then Oasis Inn is the perfect choice. I decided to stay there as I had to see doctors at the hospital and the hotel is literally behind the hospital, not even a 1-minute walk. I paid 1,200 bath per night and I found the price very reasonable. My room was on the 4th floor without elevator, which I didn't mind at all. The bed was comfy and clean. The room is quite spacious as well as the bathroom. There is a small kitchen. The couch needed a good clean though and there were a few spiderwebs. Staff is very friendly. There are convenience stores and food outlets in the area. It's a walking distance from a sky train station. The taxi ride from Don Mueang Airport cost me around 300 bath + toll fee. My only complaint about this hotel is that I didn't have hot water in my room. When I changed to another room, I still had problems, the heater kept switching off by itself every 2 min. But overall, good experience.
"So Convenient to Bumrungrad"
09/14/14 davidasia Phnom Penh, Cambodia
I had to take my aging mother to Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok for surgery. While she was admitted, I had to find a place to stay. The Oasis Inn is just around the corner. The staff was friendly and efficient, and my room was clean and comfortable. There was even a little private covered patio out back. I thought it would have been nicer if the water in the fridge was complimentary. They have a little cafe, but there are several yummy Thai food places right nearby. Best part was that I didn't have to take a taxi every morning to go check on Mum.
"very bad"
08/01/14 diva459 Thailand
Oasis Inn Bangkok Hotel in-room features and services include: - Hi-speed Wi Fi in all rooms and public area ----------- can not connect wifi in room - Microwave oven (available in our kitchen area) - Mini Bar------------------------------ no water for free ( another hotel give free 2 bottle) - LCD TV with laptop connection port---------------- screen of LCD tv is broken - Coffee maker -------------------------------------- no coffee maker air condition give very loud , i can not sleep all night , i told with reception , he said only 1 room available ,he can not help anything . no hot water in shower room i was very mad, i hope to rest a few hours but i can not sleep cause noise of air condition i can not watch tv cause scree has problem i can not use internet cause no wifi in room and reception said only sorry and no another room no discout, no report to manager very very bad
"Silence is golden, at the heart of Bangkok"
01/14/14 drache777 Hong Kong, China
It just happened I stumbled over their website and booked for my vacation there. A bit tricky to locate the hotel for the first time considering I did follow their instruction map and the fact that I go to Bangkok every year. Entrance to soi 1 Sukhumvit Road is exactly right in front of Legacy Express hotel, when you are coming from Ploenchit BTS skytrain station (ignore the exit number from hotel website as BTS uses Exit 3 & 4.... anyway, take the opposite side of the Novotel hotel exit heading towards the direction of Nana). Walk down to soi 1 and you should see the first 7-Eleven within 5 minutes right next to Asia Inn. Again ignore the website direction and keep going until you see the second 7-Eleven. There you turn right and right again voila the Oasis Inn is tucked away from the sub-lane. Overall very pleased with the place, clean, tidy, friendly staff including the night watcher. My room has a big balcony where one can sunbathe on a sunny day. Superb location being a tourist. This would be very ideal for people who prefer a quiet stay with a twist on a family style place.
"Ok stay"
05/25/13 Cindylovestravel Mandurah, Western Australia
Stayed at the Oasis Inn out of necessity as it was close to the Bumrungrad Hospital when one of our friends we were traveling with became seriously ill and was transferred there from Chiang Mai. We needed nearby accommodation in a hurry and the staff at our previous hotel in Chiang Mai found the Oasis Inn for us. My friend had a superior room on the 3rd floor and the room I had was a deluxe and was on the 4th floor, no elevator !! It was the only other room available so I had no other choice. The room had a sink and fridge, tv, air conditioning, a safe, a couch,wardrobes and a separate bathroom with a shower and toilet. The room itself was fine but the cleanliness wasn't. The couch needed a good clean and the baggage area bench was filthy . There was a big cobweb on the ceiling in my room that was there for the 4 days of my stay. I found it a challenge going up and down the stairs as I have an arthritic knee. At $68 Aud a night with breakfast , I found this hotel quite expensive compared to other much nicer hotels in the same area . Breakfast was very simple just some toast and cereal ,fruit and tea and coffee. The owners of the hotel were very nice and friendly, but I wouldn't stay there again.
"Honest people"
03/24/13 jade f newzealand
oasis has two buildings one is where the reception is with the economy rooms we were room 4E reception side ( this room is much better than the other one ) but also stayed in the other buliding (2nd floor ) The staff are very very helpful .while our room was cleaned money to the amount of 50-100 baht was left lying around in our room un beknown to us . We got back after a long day and they left it sitting on our bench top . We were really impressed as honesty lacks alot in thailand which many will know. we are from nz we love food . breakfast was corn flakes, toast , 2 types of fruit and tea or coffee. The breakfast was nicely presented . Doesnt sound much but it is all you need . My husband is a big eater and it filled him nicely . ask the staff where the closest 7/11 is. Well outside btween hours of 6am-3pm on the street right in front of the 7/11 a man sells these sweets .3 types he sells they are fried bannana chips, fried sesame donut balls, fried malt balls 20 baht for all works out to be (50cents nz ) that gets you around 20 of them . Give them a try . They were what i craved while i was there . he makes them right infront of you freshly made yum. both rooms we had , had a balcony. 4E had nicer view construction going on next door still and will be for a while . we didnt mind it but just letting you know . heaps and heaps of people selling goods clothes, shoes, food etc within 5-10 min walking distance . keep an eye out for the little oasis inn sign as you come around the corner from the 7/11 it will help you to remember the location.
Reviews and ratings contained within this site are the subjective opinions of customers and suppliers; they do not represent or reflect’s position. Neither nor the parties involved in providing review content shall be held liable for any damages of any sort resulting from use of these reviews