Hotel Cocoliso Island Resort, Islas del Rosario
On the beach in Rosario Islands (Isla Grande), Hotel Cocoliso Island Resort is close to Isla Grande Beach and Rosario Islands Oceanarium. Additional area attractions include Baru Church and Corales del Rosario National Park.
The hotel offers 2 restaurants along with a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional amenities include an outdoor pool, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and beach/pool umbrellas.
Rooms open to balconies. The 20 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hotel Cocoliso Island Resort include minibars. All accommodations provide safes and phones.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $123
- Junior Quadruple Room
- Junior Triple Room
- Junior Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 20 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Ferry terminal shuttle *
- No parking
- Free area shuttle
Nearby Three Star Islas del Rosario hotels
In the hotel
- 2 restaurants
- Poolside bar
- Room service
- On private beach
- Beach sun loungers
- Outdoor pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Wedding services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Accessible path of travel
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
Top Islas del Rosario hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Islas del Rosario
- Hotel QuadrifolioFrom
- Casa Canabal Hotel BoutiqueFrom
- Hotel Patio de GetsemaníFrom
"Loved it. Staff was friendly & helpful. Location was great. Roof deck was nice & breezy at night. Good breakfast."Apr 8, 2015
- La Passion HotelFrom
"Fantastic location, quiet hotel with gorgeous rooms! We were upgraded to the executive suite, and the A/C was strong, the balcony was lovely, and the massive bathtub was a plus.…"Apr 8, 2015
DiningEl Mirador - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Hotel Cocoliso Island Resort, Islas del Rosario’s small print
Transfers via boat are required and must be arranged at least 24 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.