Hotel MyStays Nippori, Tokyo
Located in Tokyo (Arakawa), Hotel MyStays Nippori is close to Asakura Choso Museum, Sensoji Temple, and Tokyo National Museum. Also nearby are Tokyo National Science Museum and Ueno Park.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional amenities include laundry facilities and an elevator (lift).
The 93 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hotel MyStays Nippori include hair dryers. Complimentary wired high-speed Internet access is provided. 20-inch LED TVs are equipped with digital channels and pay movies. All accommodations provide desks and phones. All units have kitchenettes with stovetops, microwaves, and refrigerators.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $45
- Semi-Double on Upper Floors, Non Smoking
- Semi Double Room, Smoking
- Semi-Double on Upper Floors, Smoking
- Semi Double Room, Non-smoking
At a glance
- This hotel has 93 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
Nearby Two Star Tokyo hotels
In the hotel
- Laundry facilities
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- 20-inch LED TV
- Pay movies
- Digital TV channels
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Top Tokyo hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Tokyo
- ROYAL PARK HOTEL THE SHIODOME , TokyoFrom
"Spacious room, friendly staffs, just a bit far from everywhere"Apr 13, 2015
- Hotel Sunroute Plaza ShinjukuFrom
"very good, I would stay this hotel again on next trip to Japan"Apr 13, 2015
- Daiichi Hotel SeafortFrom
"Nice hotel, descent price through hotels.com for Tokyo. Hotel has free wifi."Apr 13, 2015
- Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay HtlFrom
Hotel MyStays Nippori, Tokyo’s small print
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.