Royal Amsterdam Hotel, Amsterdam
Situated in the heart of Amsterdam, Royal Amsterdam Hotel is within walking distance of Rembrandt Square, Stopera, and Flower Market. Also nearby are Skinny Bridge and Begijnhof.
This Amsterdam hotel offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The staff can provide concierge services and tour/ticket assistance. Additional amenities include a terrace, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite parking is offered for a surcharge. This is a smoke-free property.
The 23 air-conditioned guestrooms at Royal Amsterdam Hotel include safes and hair dryers. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Rooms are equipped with flat-screen TVs with premium cable channels. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $112
- Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
- Superior Suite
- Superior Room, 2 Single Beds
- Basic Room, 2 Single Beds
At a glance
- This hotel has 23 rooms
- Check-in time 2 PM-6 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 16
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Valet parking *
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Four Star Amsterdam hotels
In the hotel
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- Room service
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 323
- Conference space size (meters) - 30
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Top Amsterdam hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Amsterdam
- Van der Valk Hotel Schiphol A4From
"The front office lady who checked me was not friendly at all. - she should learn to be more polite to customers. The others were fine."Mar 8, 2015
- NH Amsterdam Grand Hotel KrasnapolskyFrom
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam CentreFrom
"Great hotel, great location close to everything Very very recommended.."Mar 8, 2015
- Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam - Sloterdijk StationFrom
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Onsite venue #2 - sports bar.
Royal Amsterdam Hotel, Amsterdam’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
Valet parking costs EUR 30 per night with in/out privileges