All hotels in Paris, France

Awesome vibe
    Great amenities
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
"great local hotel and neighborhood"
We had a great 9 days with the Marais neighborhood as our base. Well located to access central Paris and end the day in Marais at another good restaurant all within a short walk from hotel.
7 night romance trip Mar 26, 2016
rob
"Nice hotel in excellent location"
I arrived to this hotel early in the morning (8 or 9 am), and intended to drop my bags off then come back later (Expedia said they had bag storage). The girl at the front desk said my room was ready and I could check in. I hadn't expected this, since check in wasn't officially until the afternoon, but appreciated the chance to get settled and freshen up before heading out. The hotel had a great location. The neighborhood felt safe, there were lots of shops and cafes nearby, and it was within a 5 minute walk to a subway station. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, and helped secure a car to take me to the train station. Breakfast was basic, but filling. The room itself was small, but since it was intended for one person, it was fine. The bed was comfortable, and the shower was really nice. All in all, it was the perfect spot to come back and relax after long days of exploring Paris!
Other trip Jan 12, 2016
Alli
"Decent hotel, close to many shops and cafes"
This was a decent small hotel. The first room we were given was in a corridor off the main hotel and it was dark and creepy but had newer shower fixtures. We switched to a room that faced the street and although it was very small, it was comfortable and nice but the bath had a hand held shower and that was awkward and made for not very comfortable showers. Also, the toilet was in a corner wirh a wall in front of it that was about a half foot away. No human on earth above 2 ft tall can comfortably sit on that toilet. They also use actual keys for the rooms instead of key cards and even though you leave the keys with the desk when you leave, anyone could copy those keys or see who's not in their rooms at the moment. Not very safe, they should definitely switch to key cards.
Other trip Jan 3, 2016
K.
"Great Little Hotel in Marais"
This hotel is really convenient for staying in the Marais. The staff was really helpful and just an overall good experience. Rooms are small (as many in Paris are so that's fine) but look like they have been very recently refurbished and are quite nice. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2015
"Mixed Experience for Us"
This review is a tough one to write. On the one hand, the hotel is beautifully refurbished, in a great location, with very friendly and helpful staff. I have a feeling that we just chose the wrong room. I am used to small hotel rooms in Paris, but our double room was so small, I would only recommend it as a single. Plus, we had no window to the outside, and the small room got very stuffy requiring the air conditioning which overpowered the small space.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
"Great little place"
Overall a great experience. Nice staff. Clean place. Beautiful little room. The room was a little small then would have been comfortable for me. But i'm told not to expect large spacious rooms, so i'm not complaining. i didn't try the breakfast, but i did look around down there, and it looked pretty good. free wifi they held my bags for me, so i didnt have to carry them around with me the entire day i arrived. I appreciated that!
2 night trip Sep 12, 2015
Joshua
"Perfect stay"
truly friendly staff. And clean, well set up room.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2015
Shayne
"Great location for seeing the city``"
We stayed for six nights. The location is the best thing about the hotel. It's very close to many different sights, shopping, great brasseries, and Metro lines. But at the same time it is on a side street, very quiet, little traffic, good for sleeping and rest time. The rooms are small but that is to be expected in central Paris--rated not the most comfortable situation but not the fault of the hotel. The one thing that the hotel could improve is the breakfast. Choices were rather limited and a bit inconsistent over six mornings. The staff were friendly, helpful, and concerned for security. We'd have no problem staying here again.
6 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
Dan S
"Unexpected Gem in the Marais"
Last minute business trip to Paris, which I wanted to extend into some vacation. Had some reservations given some of the reviews, but they turned out to be non-issues: 1) street noise was not noticeable (was on 5th floor); and 2) room size was adequate (opted for the slightly larger room for just ~$10-15 more per night. Moreover, when I said that nobody told at check-in where to have continental breakfast--they deducted the cost from my bill! The only downside was that there were no "do not disturb" signs for the door and the housekeeper woke me up as I was trying to sleep in with jet lag. Talked to reception and they aplogized profusely explaining that the normal housekeeper (who was on vacation) doesn't knock on a door unless the key is downstairs at reception.
4 night trip Jul 22, 2015
"Don't Stay in a Room Off of the Courtyard!"
The rooms at this hotel are new and well appointed although they are very small but not atypical of hotel rooms in Paris. Do not reserve a room that is just outside the courtyard. It is so unbelievably loud that we had to turn on the tv loudly to even try to go to sleep. We did ask for another room because of the noise. We were told it was an upgraded rooms and would be about 25E more. Upon getting that room key, hard to believe, the room was even smaller with an even smaller bathroom. So, we kept the loud room. I was very disappointed in how the young man at the desk handled this. This little hotel was wonderfully renovated, is in a great neighborhood, and would have been great except for the noise.
2 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"Nice hotel, small room"
We were in Paris for a few days during a month long trip to Europe. After a lot of research we decided to stay in the Marais section of Paris for the convenience of the location. The Saintonge seemed to fit the bill just right. The people who took care of us while we were there were wonderful. The young ladies at the front desk were helpful and very friendly. The room was well kept. The only thing was that the room was very small. Once we got used to that it seemed adequate, we are just used to more space when traveling. All in all, this was a pleasant experience.
4 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Roberta
"Tiny but a jewel"
Excellent hotel. Room is a bit small, but very nicely done and extremely clean. Great neighborhood as well.
2 night business trip May 20, 2015
"Great little hotel in great area of Paris"
A very personal hotel in a very good neighborhood. Easy to walk everywhere (but 4-6 blocks from Metro station) Rooms are small as it's a 300 year old building but was renovated 2 years ago and is beautiful. The rooms ending in 04 have 2 doors to enter and is clumsy. 03 is better and faces the "courtyard", very quiet.
3 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
Marion
"VERY efficient use of space."
Room is tiny but VERY efficient. Great neighborhood for museums. Exposed beams and complex tile work made a nice decor. Good elevator. We would return.
6 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
"Paris in December 2014"
This is a lovely hotel in a great neighborhood. The breakfast was delicious! I would stay here again!
1 night trip with friends Dec 17, 2014
Deborah
"Charming hotel"
The hotel was recently renovated, and the room and bathroom were fresh and clean. (The room was quite small, but we did not spend much time there.) Hotel personnel were extremely pleasant and helpful. Located near a metro station and within easy walking distance of many cafes and restaurants. Le Marais is a wonderful neighborhood.
6 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"Good hotel for the price"
It was the most reasonably priced hotel in the area I needed to be in. The rooms were clean, the bathrooms were very nice except the bath had only a hand shower, so showering was a little inconvenient. The hotel is reasonably close to several metro stations and is right by a street with plenty of cafés and grocery stores.
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
AL

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"A small room and bathroom."
We had booked to stay for 4 nights but left after 1. The staff were helpful, but did seem very apologetic that we had got room 501 - clearly they were aware it was not a good room. The room is apparently a superior double (owing to it having a bath it seems); but is anything but a superior hotel room. Lying on the side of the bed we both could have touched the wall either side, and there was very little room for manoeuvre around the bed. You could hear clearly everything being said in the neighbouring room - and they weren't talking with raised voices. But this was not what caused us to find alternative accommodation (thankfully had only paid for the first night up front). The bathroom was so small that my head touched the ceiling standing in the bath for a shower, and worst of all neither I (6') nor my wife (5'6") could actually sit on the toilet without our knees touching the wall (mine were crushed by it) - in my opinion, completely unacceptable facilities for a 169-euros-a-night room. And hence we moved hotels after 1 night
4 night romance trip Mar 31, 2016
"A quiet, interesting hotel with character."
I needed a reasonably priced hotel for two nights on a business trip. This hotel has been cleverly refurbished and is good value. The location is slightly challenging, but the hotel is worth it.
2 night business trip Feb 2, 2016
Lovely boutique hotel. Quite location but close to main centres while near two key to stops. Rooms are small but very clean with excellent facilities . Will be back
2 night trip Dec 27, 2015
"Amazingly amazing"
A great little place! Me and my girlfriend had a blast. Very friendly and useful staff, gave us great tips about places to go to and were of great help when our luggage arrived late.
3 night romance trip Dec 17, 2015
IL
"Beautiful and Quaint Hotel in The Marais"
Saint-Louis is a nice boutique hotel located conveniently in the streets of The Marais district in Paris. The hotel boasts 5 floors of rooms and we booked the Superior Double Room. The rooms are very clean and the beds are amazingly comfortable. It is equipped with everything you will need, a water boiler, TV, Safe, additional pillows, sufficient hangers and a mini-bar. Our only gripes were that the toilet was relatively small (although it had a bath tub) and that the rooms weren't exactly sound proof. As such, when neighbours start moving furnitures or slamming the doors, it can be quite annoying. Overall, we had a wonderful stay in the st-louis and we would recommend this hotel to others looking for a nice place to stay!
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
SG
"Hotel nice. But small bathroom"
Nice hotel. However we found the bathroom very small
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
NZ
"Great location, nice hotel."
Nice hotel for a short stay, great location and friendly staff. Rooms are small and walls/ceilings very thin. Showers needs modernising, have wet areas and not half size bath tubs with no wall mounting for the shower.
2 night romance trip May 18, 2015
Barry
"Great central place to stay"
Very friendly and helpful
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
"Parisian, old and new"
I stayed for four nights in the hotel in February while visiting art galleries in the centre of Paris. It is essentially a typical Parisian small hotel, in an old building with narrow winding stairs (as well as a lift) with small, slightly quirky, rooms, four to a floor (two facing a quiet street and two facing a rather shaft-like internal courtyard). My room had what looked like original hardwood beams forming part of the ceiling. Recent refurbishing was stylish and high quality - including a really nice bathroom - and the room was comfortable, although there was only enough space for a double bed, a stool, a small built-in wardrobe (including non-alcoholic minibar) and a narrow desk and upright chair. Free wifi worked well. It's on a quiet street in Marais, close to the Picasso Museum and not far from Beaubourg and the Pompidou Centre. Metro stations are within reasonably easy reach. There is a range of good restaurants nearby (including one just across the road).
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Ian
Second time I have stayed here in the last 6 months and it's the best experience of a hotel i've had in Paris so far. A few things I had thought could be improved last time actually were. I can't think of any negative except the room size, but for me that only adds to the coziness of the hotel. It was also a little cold in the room, and my heating did not seem to work, but there were extra blankets for use, so it wasn't too cold for sleeping.
2 night trip Jan 19, 2015
Sophie
"Highly recommend this hotel."
The rooms are small, but very clean and comfortable and cosy. The staff I encountered were all polite and friendly. The area is amazing, lots of cafes and restaurants and only 3 mins from the metro! The only issues I had were with the shower - constantly changing from either boiling hot or freezing cold I couldn't use it for very long. The walls are also very thin, you can hear everything from your neighbours - luckily mine were never that noisy but it could be very irritating! Excellent value for money overall, though.
2 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2014
"Perfect"
This is the second time I have stayed here and I think it's a great place.I travel to Paris often on business and it really suits my needs. Comfortable clean rooms , quiet yet in a great area and well connected transport. The staff are very helpful and I will stay again.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
JULIANA
Close to metro, lots of great shops and cafes in the area
4 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Terrible customer service"
We arrived to a room that had leaking taps and the air conditioning leaked all over our floor, the original reception host was very helpful and we changed to a room with less issues. However we spent 6 days at this hotel and most of those days we had to deal with a reception hostess that was rude and she did not understand English. I'm disappointed that I couldn't offer a positive review which was mostly to do with the lady at reception making communication very difficult. Hotel could be better improved with a better hostess.
4 night trip Aug 28, 2014

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Hotel molto carino"
Hotel molto carino, caratteristico. Stanza confortevole e dotata di tutti i confort.
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2016
Michele
IT
"Flott koselig hotell!"
Hadde en fantastisk helg på dette hotellet! Rommene var små, som overalt i Paris, men veldig fine og rene. De ansatte var også veldig hyggelige. Hotellet ligger rett i nærheten av metroen, men man må bytte metro for å komme seg til de fleste kjente steder. Dette går dog veldig fort, så det var ikke noe stort problem for oss. Savnet ellers noe annet en dobbellaken/dobbelteppe. Men alt i alt - superfornøyd!
2 night trip with friends Feb 12, 2016
Helene
Bellissima zona, albergo confortevole e vicino a tre stazioni della metropolitana!
6 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
Manuela Paola
IT
"Bon hôtel rapport qualité / prix"
Séjour de deux nuits dans le 3e arrondissement. Personnel très chaleureux. Recommande cet hôtel refait à neuf, calme (cela dépends néanmoins des voisins).
2 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
FR
The wifi did not work properly in room 600, but otherwise it was a great hotel.
3 night romance trip Dec 10, 2015
"hotel très charmant"
quartier très agréable (en plein marais, près de République et de Beaubourg!); hotel très charmant, confort OK, mais les chambres sont très petites; petit déj. très soigné.
3 night trip with friends Dec 10, 2015
Guido
BE
"Très agréable hotel"
Hôtel très agréable en plein Marais, mais dans une partie de celui-ci pourvue en commerces divers, non seulement de magasins de vêtements bobos . Les chambres, bien que petites - mais nous sommes à Paris - sont aménagées avec un goût accompli et bien entretenues. A retenir.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2015
BE
Mycket bra Hotel som ligger en ett gångs avstånd till notre dame! Mycket fräsch och trevlig personal! Rummet var väldigt litet och sängarna stenhårda att sova på! Frukosten var helt okej, inte så himla mycket att välja på. Väldigt lyhört från rummen bredvid.
3 night romance trip Dec 1, 2015
SE
"A very nice hotel in a nice location!"
A very nice hotel with a great location and wonderful service! I can highly recommend this hotel located in the nice area of Le Marais in central Paris. The service was very good and hotel charming. Size-wise the rooms were not the biggest I have experienced, but anyway, who comes to Paris in order to stay in the hotel all day? Only thing I could point out is that being a light sleeper, I was disturbed by noisy water pipes/plumbing during the night (I was staying on the 5th floor). And one morning there was no water available for a short period of time. I guess the plumbing needs some maintenance. Otherwise, please do stay at this hotel when you come to Paris.
3 night business trip Nov 28, 2015
Samer
DK
"Hôtel décoré avec goût"
Petit déjeuner d'une pièce voûtée en pierres : magnifique
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2015
FR
"Bonne première impression mais..."
Très bonne première impression. Accueil sympathique, hôtel récent et bien décoré. C'est quand on s'installe que l'on remarque les problèmes: couverture en laine polaire sale avec énormément de cheveux et poils, pas de protection des coussins hormis les housses, joint de la porte vitrée de la douche inexistant (pataugeoire à la sortie)et surtout bruit énorme de la grande colonne de la climatisation sur la cour intérieure. On à l'impression qu'un camion est garé au ralenti a côté de la chambre. Isolation phonique pas bonne avec l'étage supérieur (plancher bois) Petit déjeuné correct mais un peu cher 13 euros. Sinon équipement télé, plateau d’accueil, MP3, douches et literie + décoration de la chambre très bien.
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2015
Pierre
FR
"Utmärkt centralt hotell i Marais"
Utmärkt hotell centralt i Marais. Normalstort rum för att vara i Marais. Effektiv luftkonditionering. Bra frukost.
3 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Birger
"Un bon choix"
Hôtel d'un excellent rapport qualité / prix compte tenu de la promotion dont j'ai bénéficié! Décor de la chambre de style classique mais équipements modernes et confortable. Accueil sympathique et bon petit déjeuner (choix et qualité).
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2015
FR
"Bra läge - små rum - fräscht"
Bra och lugnt läge i utkanten av Marais. Fräscht hotell och tysta rum, om än mycket små. Vissa rum mot gården har insyn från förbipasserande till rummet bredvid. Frukosten var typiskt fransk med sylt och vitt bröd i en trång källare. Personalen var överlag rätt ointresserade och inte särskilt serviceminded, förutom en tjej som kompenserade för alla andra och gjorde att vi på det hela taget var nöjda.
4 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
Niklas
"Litet för 2 pers"
Små rum för 2 pers. Ingenstans att ställa 2 resväskor. Dåligt med utrymme att lägga kläder för 2 pers. Rökfritt, ja, men öppnade man fönstret så kom rök in, gästerna stod nedanför och rökte. Badrummet bra, förutom att toa var placerad så man fick sitta på tvären, dåligt med utrymme att ställa necessärer.
3 night business trip Oct 13, 2015
Kristina
SE
Parfait, dommage que la clim même éteinte faisait un bruit d'eau très désagréable. Chambre un peu bruyante.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2015
Xavier
FR
"Excelente ubicación y acceso a todo"
La experiencia fue buena, teníamos claro que en París los hoteles son caros. La ubicación es excelente a 5 minutos de una estación de metro, llegamos con las maletas caminando. En el sector hay varios restorants y supermercados y una pastelería preciosa donde tomamos desayuno todos los días. Recomendable.
4 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Alejandro
CL
"루이상통주호텔"
위치도 괜찮고 방도 생각보다 넓은 편이며 직원들도 친절합니다. 옆에 바로 쇼핑할수 있는 곳들이 많으며 다음번에도 묵고 싶어요.
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2015
KR
"Fint, roligt og rent hotel"
Hotellet er velplaceret i en rolig del af et spændende område. Værelserne er små, men velorganiserede og fremfor alt rene. Venligt personale på ethvert tidspunkt af døgnet.
4 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015