All hotels in Paris, France
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2 rue des Guillemites, Paris, Paris, 75004, France, ‏‎800-491-6126

TripAdvisor reviews for Hotel Dupond-Smith

"Quirky, Great Location"
05/19/15 kbrosnah Sao Paulo, SP
This is definitely a boutique hotel - only 8 rooms. The service is really great. The rooms are luxurious and larger than average in Paris. The bathrooms are large and modern. One thing: the shower is an open design without a wall or curtain, meaning that water kind of splashes everywhere. It's not a big deal, but you'll be arranging towels and bath mats a little bit. Breakfast may be included in your rate. The food is good quality, but served in the small lobby, which can be tight when the hotel is full. If hotel breakfast isn't for you, there are tons of places within a few blocks. The location is amazing. Five minute walk to the Metro #1 line. You are in the middle of La Marais, but won't hear anything in your room. The price isn't cheap, but the location, service, and room quality were worth it.
"Fantastic experience,"
05/19/15 donna2015810 Bristol, United Kingdom
My husband and I visited the hotel last weekend,for 2 nights and stayed in the James Jewel suite which was decorated in a gorgeous bright yellow theme, the bathroom was amazing and the bath was a super large soak your cares away sort of bath. From the moment we arrived the service was fantastic, the staff were friendly, helpful and nothing too much trouble. We had breakfast in our room each morning and the selection was lovely. The hotel is in walking distance to all the main attractions and some more hidden attractions along the way, 20 mins to the River Seine, 1 hour walk to the Eiffel Tower, 30 mins to The Louvre, 20 mins to Notre Dame. There is a lovely restaurant below the Hotel on the corner, the food was fantastic and not expensive at all, the street below was busy but we never heard a thing because the windows were double glazed. All in all a lovely quaint hotel, finished to a very high standard, staff lovely and would definitely go back again!
"Cosy, comfy, trendy...perfection"
02/25/15 Olivia H London, United Kingdom
We stayed in Hotel Dupond Smith a few days ago. It was absolutely perfect. The staff is very attentive and they make everything possible to make your stay comfortable. The room we had (incognito) was very comfy and very well designed, big bed, complementary tea and coffee, you will find everything you need in the bathroom with complementary Dyptique products and good hairdryer.We even had our small balcony!I recommend the breakfast in the morning, good quality products and quite big.This is a perfect place to stay, the neighborhood is amazing, vibrant, there are cafes, restaurants, shops etc... the tube is only a few minutes away. I will go there again for sure.
"Excellent location in the 4th"
02/22/15 MHM46 Los Altos, California
From the moment we arrived we knew this was going to be a good experience. Our reception was welcoming and the staff had a good command of English, which always makes everything a bit easier when your French is poor. The morning breakfast was just right for us and the Latte's were wonderful! Excellent WiFi service included in the room fee. All of the staff wanted you to enjoy the hotel and ensure that you were comfortable. The front desk was always available to recommend restaurants, wine bars and sightseeing options. They made all of our dinner reservations in the Marais and each was delightful. This is a wonderful boutique hotel worth your while within an easy walk of the 5th, 6th and 1st, Louvre etc.
"Best WiFi Ever!"
10/25/14 Richard B New York, New York, United States
My wife and I spent six nights in this lovely new small luxury hotel. As a general rule I prefer the "Grand Hotel" kind of experience. I'm an extrovert and usually I prefer the hustle and bustle of a large hotel lobby, the dining room with lots of guests, the round-the-clock room service, the gift shop, the spa, etc. So I was a little bit skeptical when our travel agent recommended this place. But my wife and I visit Paris every year and this year we wanted to stay in the Marais district for a change. And Hotel Dupond-Smith is right in the heart of the Marais. So there was plenty of "activity" right outside our hotel's door to keep me happy. And when the day is done, it is, I must admit, nice to come home to a quiet room. This hotel only has 8 rooms and ours was perhaps the smallest, but it had a balcony which apparently none of the others have. The sleeping room was a little bit tight, but the bathroom was huge--and the shower was almost American in its simplicity. (I hate European showers. Almost all of them require an instruction manual to understand.) The lighting in the room was great. I've stayed in a couple of so-called small luxury hotels that--while very pretty--never had enough light to read by. (I even went to the BHV once and bought a lamp and brought it back to a hotel whose name I won't mention!) Our room had more than ample overhead lighting, but it could also be made dark and "romantic" simply by turning off the overhead chandelier. Great WiFi. The best ever! Log in once and you're good to go for your entire stay. The password is displayed right there on the desk. None of that complicated "web-site WiFi" stuff where you have to keep logging back in every day. And it worked extremely well throughout the hotel. Every morning I would go downstairs to the lobby and have my coffee and write Facebook posts while waiting for my wife to get ready for the day. And the WiFi is free. Other hotels could learn something from this place. Finally, there is the wonderful staff. Very friendly, helpful, and everyone speaks English. I lost my iPhone while sight-seeing (on the Champs Elysees, not in the Marais)--or more likely I was pick-pocketed. The staff was so helpful to me in figuring out how to contact Verizon Wireless to report the loss and deactivate my number. I'll always be most grateful to them for how seriously they took my problem and jumped right in to help me. Bottom line: lovely, modern, small, friendly, luxury hotel--conveniently located near all of the shops, restaurants, museums, parks, etc. in the Marais district. I will stay here again next year.
"good boutique hotel in dart of Marais"
09/09/14 bruce k London, United Kingdom
Really nice hotel. Good size rooms (particularly for Paris) and large bathroom. Comfortable but clean, white and modern but not too overly designed. Lady on reception very friendly and efficient. breakfast, room service etc a bit pricy but lots of alternatives in the surrounding streets. Great Marais location.
"Perfect stay"
08/20/14 Teun1979
Very nice hotel. It's an unique experience to stay in this hotel. The friendly staff makes you feel welcome and home. You see and feel that the atmosphere is stylish, modern and very clean. The beds are really good and the rooms are beautiful.
"nice chic hotel"
07/30/14 pamplemousssy Taipei, Taiwan
nice chic hotel in marais. Great amenities and bathroom, and excellent receptionist, very accommodating.
"Nice place with problems"
07/06/14 Philip W Dubai
First, the good. Great location, lovely neighbourhood, walk to bars, restaurants, shopping, Notre Dame, even the Louvre, interesting decor, the suite with two rooms is a great solution for a family with younger kids, relatively quiet rooms for such an active neighbourhood, helpful with reservations etc at the front desk. The less good. Parking is 5 blocks away and costs an additional 40 Eu a day. There is nowhere to pull up outside the hotel without blocking the whole street, there is no valet, there is no one at all to assist with luggage at check in. If you enjoy unloading your car into the street while lorry drivers honk, taxi drivers yell and pedestrians huff then this is the place for you. We arrived at 3:30pm, the room wasn't ready. "Late check out" by previous guest they said, we spent an hour in the lobby waiting for a room, finally got a room just before 5pm. Next day we got back to our room at 3pm, a slow daily cleaning had just begun. I don't buy the late check out excuse, they just don't get around to cleaning the rooms until late afternoon, regardless of oncoming guest requirements. So good luck if you want a room before 5pm. Good thing about the hour in the lobby? The wifi worked, which it didn't most of the time in the room. I noticed other guests asking at the desk about similar problems. They sent a guy up to check the wifi, we had 4 ipads with little or no signal, he had a single bar on his phone, he shrugged and said "See, it works" and left. He seemed to think we were concerned about whether his phone could get a signal, not our iPads. So problem solved. (A tip: My daughter figured out there was a reasonable signal if you lay down in the master bedroom wardrobe) This has all the potential to be a nice little hotel, perhaps we just experienced their teething problems but they need to solve the arriving by car problem, perhaps with valet parking or at least a bell hop to assist with bags, the wifi needs fixing and they need rooms cleaned before 5pm. Then it would be great.
"Great new boutique hotel in Marais quarter of Paris"
06/03/14 mjj11 Auckland
I can only but endorse comments from previous reviewer. The hotel has just opened so all the furnishings, linen and towels were brand new. I stayed on the 4th floor in Room41. The shower was huge with overhead jets, also had a separate bath. Had all the mod cons, including speaker system for iPhone, coffee machine, etc. The room was very quiet as well, which was great. The staff were very friendly and nothing was an issue Very happy with my stay at Dupond-Smith, would stay there again when in Paris