All hotels in Mumbai, India
90 ft Road, Opp. Peninsula Grand, Sakinaka, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400072, India, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.5
    2.7
    2.7
    1.2

"It is what you can expect and it is better ;-)"
... Clean, Metro in front oft the door and in compare with other areas there, it is a "better" quarter
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
bernd
"Abysmal - Avoid this place"
When I checked into the hotel, they told me that all rooms are booked and that they will arrange a room in a different hotel. The bathroom floods during a shower. The water didn't go down the drain so I had to wade through disgusting water. AC remote was missing When I asked to switch on the Wifi, they said it was too late for wifi and to try next morning. Moreover, it is in a very crowded and busy location. Traffic is very very bad around here and getting in and out during peak times is a disaster.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"windowless room with mildew"
Our room was without window, and with mildew on the wall and on the ceiling. Staff was very unhelpful, they were not able to order a taxi to the airport during whole day, once they order it was 'their' taxi who charged us 4 times more that regular rate. Breakfast means tea or coffee no food were served. Hotel is recommended only for very short stay while you have to sleep near the air-port
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Neither good nor totally bad"
Advantages: - v. close to the Metro station - A/C rooms - comfy bed - close to hotel Grand Peninsula (good for a coffee or a breakfast buffet) - safe belongings inside a room Disadvantages: - unhelpful staff (only the manager was helpful) - staff difficult to communiacte with - if A/C is turned off, it gets stinky in the room immediately - unpleasant neighborhood/surroundings - wi-fi does not work in the room
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Economical hotel for overnight night stay."
Basic hotel for overnight stay for people on transit or business trips. Room and bathroom were relatively clean. Bed sheets and pillow cases clean. Complimentary breakfast is bare basic but good. Staff is helpful. Near to Metro station. Free wifi & quick check in/out. Outside surrounding not all that great. Room did not have windows. Musty/mouldy smell masked by strong room freshener. Mobile phones do not work inside. Corridor noise is high.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"A budget hotel close to airport. Best in its class"
Rooms and bathrooms are clean, good food, staff should be more polite. A very good budget hotel if you want near airport.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Decent hotel of an arrogant owner!!!"
We made a quick trip to Mumbai last week and got the best deal through Expedia for this above property. For a city like Mumbai, the rate was an unbelievable one.The hotel was close to Mumbai metro and the international airport. Do not get deceived by the photos as the location is not that appealing. The rooms are clean and have almost all the basic facilities for a comfortable stay. Breakfast 'buffet' option was actually an amusing experience. Though we were quite thrilled to find that breakfast was included at this rate nonetheless there is nothing called buffet in this hotel. Breakfast will be served in your room and you only have the option of two breads, one omelette and a cup of tea/coffee and you have to share this with your partner,i.e they will serve one breakfast for one room even if two people are staying. The staffs were cooperative. They cleaned our rooms regularly and room service was quick and prompt. Just avoid talking to the owner. He lacks the basic human courtesy. If you can ignore him, you can find your stay enjoyable!!!
Other trip Jul 30, 2014

"hübsches hotel in flughafennähe"
Auch nach später anreise in der nacht wurde man sehr freundlich in empfang genommen ..zimmer waren sauber und der service gut..vielen dank und auch gerne wieder..
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Annett
DE
"better avoid"
+ not far from the airport - limited water (when I arrived, there was only a trickle of water available, after a few discussions with staff, water pressure improved but then it was impossible to adjust hot water for the shower - awful smell in a room itself and from bedlinnen - almost no internet (worked only late at night) - staff uninterested in solving any problems, it seems like complaining foreigners are not their favourite guests - unpleasant neighbourhood
1 night trip Dec 9, 2014
5 night trip Aug 8, 2015
Manuel
DE

TripAdvisor reviews for Hotel Adore Inn

"HE WORST HOTEL IN MUMBAI"
08/17/15 Ivo S Mumbai
Cockroaches in wardrobe, bed and room Breakfast comes in foil tray and is very poor Stolen Laundry - laundry came back dirty, second time damp then not returned AT ALL Continual problems with A/C and wifi - always reassured will be fixed next half hour ! Luggage ripped and broken, clothes returned from strorage damp and mouldy Had to buy and replace own bulb in bathroom after week of asking ! Stayed for several months - got completely frustrated with continual prblems and when asked for help met by Rude and arrogant staff - FAZAL SHIEK - DO NOT STAY HERE !!!!!
"Considerably A Good Budget Hotel"
07/03/15 AbhishekAgr Indore, India
This hotel got a lovely location since it is located just 2 steps walking from Sakinaka Metro Station. A very good hotel for business travellers who wants to stay economically and wish to commute through public transport. Hotel staff are nice and helpful. Although there is a some improvement required in services as they take a little extra to serve you. But the rest things are good. Rooms are good enough for an individual traveller.
"Business"
06/09/15 buddyTamilnadu tamilnadu
Budget hotel neat and clean this hotel recommended by oyo rooms breakfast included with fixed menu or other wise good hotel service us up to mark for budget hotels in Mumbai ,nearest place next to sakinaka metro
"Budget Hotel"
06/04/15 Ravindra V Hyderabad, India
Best thing about this hotel is location. It is located just 2 minutes walk from Sakinaka Metro Station. Rooms are very small and there is no restaurant within or near the hotel. Staff is very friendly.
"Not so good experience"
05/14/15 Jari M Lieksa, Finland
I needed room for few hours stop.over So I asked for quiet room, they put me beside the "kitchen". So I think it was the loudest place of all! The wifi did not work, and when I asked to have it, the reseptionist did not want to help at all, at first. I said that I have been promised to have free wifi and asked for manager/owner, they manged to get it working in my room. Room itself was more like big closet with very small bathroom/toilet. Bed clothes were filthy, covedred with staines etc. All in all room was not clean. I ordered taxi to take me to the airport, well before hand (many hours before). I was promised that there will be taxi waiting. When I entered the reception area, no taxi, it was not even ordered! OK, they got me a rikshaw, but.. Oh yes, they do not have free pick up from the airport, even it is mentioned on their web site/ Hotels.com also. In Europe (also in USA) this kind of places are hostels or motels at their best, never hotels. Do not let the pics fool you.
"I'd stay again, only recommended for on-a-budget travelers"
04/23/15 Raggabashpup Toronto, Canada
I'll start by laughing at this Inn, the pictures presented on Trip Advisor was not as displayed, unless they removed the carpeting from the room. We stayed 3 nights. Getting to the Inn from the airport was difficult, our driver had to ask directions several times, so travel with a GPS or maps of the area. We had pre-paid and reserved our room online. On arrival they advised they did not have our reservation or rooms available, eventually however they provided their 'upgraded' suite on the main level. I will say the room was secure, clean (we did not investigate/do a bed bug check however as we were throwing out our travelers clothing while backpacking) and convenient to the Metro (Saki Naka station). I will advise to read the reviews, bring snacks and don't rely on breakfast, reviews are true and are what made me laugh the most; you will receive two cups of chai coffee (both had coagulated milk, yuk!), one egg, one piece of toast and one piece of bread. The staff laughed at us when we asked for more. Ultimately however the area (after getting used to the hustle and bustle) felt safe, lots of other places to eat in the area (great food!) and close to alternate sources of transportation (Metro/local trains). If you're traveling on a budget and arent big on amenities in a hotel and dont set your expectations high, go for it
"Good hotel with great furnishings and hospitality"
03/30/15 Arijit D Kolkata (Calcutta), India
I stayed for three nights in this hotel and found it to be wonderful. The room was nicely planned with good furnishings and comfortable bed. The hotel staff was superb. On reaching the hotel, I got a road facing room and on request, the staff shifted me the same night to a non-road facing room when it got vacant. They served me breakfast the same time I wanted and the room service guys were decent and cultured. The location is very convenient and just near the Sakinaka metro station but the journey to and from the airport will be hectic with traffic jams if you come by road. If you are coming from Domestic airport, come by road to Western Express Highway metro station and then catch a metro train to Sakinaka. The only con I found was the ordinary and same breakfast everyday, 2 slices of bread with butter / omlet and tea/coffee. The dinner is actually brought from outside and very expensive and bad. There are good restaurants nearby. The hotel is in a good location just in front of Peninsula Grand. Overall my experience was very good.
"Small rooms with good service and good location"
01/03/15
The location was good, near to Sakinaka Metro Station . But the rooms are very small. We were in the ground floor, the rooms were small. Its only suitable for couple . Not more than that. No idea about the first floor rooms . Though the service was good enough and the rooms were clean. Staffs were helpful. Breakfast they provided was good.
"pathetic"
10/05/14 rashmi_thakur83
i had a confirmed booking..though i had to check in early and i was told that i will get room on early check on an extra pay..but when i reached in the morning i was asking about the location on the phone the staff told me no rooms available...which was really annoying...very very very bad staff..i would recommend to everyone not to go to this hotel or please confirm it to avoid any trouble for yourself..the staff is really pathetic...very bad experience...it was a nightmare.
"Good room for the price"
10/04/14 ParthUdayShah Rajkot, India
I stayed overnight at Hotel Adore Inn in between catching connecting flights. The hotel is about 4 km from the domestic departure, about 80-90 rupees by an auto. Take the auto from the main junction; walk out of the arrival concourse and take a rick. Its cheap that way. The hotel is right at the junction of the Saki Naka Metro station. Very conveniently located. I was given room on the first floor. Small, comfortable for one night stand. Window overlooking the adjoining shops. I felt quite safe. The staff is courteous though slow. My breakfast couldn't be served as promised early in the morning. So had to make do with only bread-butter. Only issue I had was that they dont have 'no-smoking rooms'. There was stale smell of tobacco in my room. That was a put off.