All hotels in Berlin, Germany
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereInvalidenstrasse 122, Berlin, BE, 10115, Germany, ‏‎800-491-6126

• 5.0
  • 4.0
  • 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0
    (0)

"Nice room but closed reception"
A very nice hotel with beautiful rooms and nice atmosphere. However, when checking out we had to walk to the other hotel 3 blocks away although it said that the reception should have been open.
3 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
SE
"Koselig hotell"
Hotellet fremstår som koselig og intimt. Hagen er absolutt behagelig og avslappende. Veldig hyggelig personal og kort vei til de fleste begivenheter som er verdt å få med seg. Her kommer vi tilbake på besøk!
4 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
Cathrine

TripAdvisor reviews for Honigmond Garden Hotel

"The twin Hotels in the city of Berlin."
02/09/15 Agbor E Arusha, Tanzania
Honigmond Garden Hotel is just two streets away from Honigmond Hotel. My wife and i were privileged to have spent many days in December 2014 in the first and just one day in the second. We noticed that Honigmond Garden indeed has a garden behind it. Though it was winter, some clients preferred the rooms around the garden so they did not have to take the staircase. Talking about the staircase, it is unfortunate there are no lifts in Honigmond Garden, the other Honigmond hotel however has a lift. Also, there was construction work in front of Honigmond Garden around December, some underground cabling and things like that, the entire street was in disorder, this is however common in many cities where development is taking place. The hotel is however very clean, very spacious with provision for cooking, a very comfortable sitting room overlooking the garden while the bedroom faced the street where construction work was going on. I could not help noticing that the Germans reported for work every day on time in spite of the winter. The only regret is the little mud puddle because of the construction work along the street. The hotel attendants were very polite and every breakfast was a buffet, it was indeed something to write home about. I admired the mirrors in the room and toilet which reminded me of another century, perhaps the 18th. The bed too, placed right at the centre of the room was very comfortable and quite different from what i had seen elsewhere. I hope the construction work in front of the hotel is over now. It was a pleasure being there! 'Ich bin ein Berliner!' don't mind my German!
"Not a very nice hotel! The garden is the highlight, if you happen to be close to it."
11/05/14 barbaratomei t New York City, New York
I rated this hotel around October 18th and you never showed the review! Had to walk up 6 flights of stairs and they would not change our room! We are 75- and 79 years old! We were paying the highest rate and there were no amenities.
"Quiet spot in Mitte, Berlin"
10/21/14 GJWPos POS
Mitte is a central as you'll get if you are new to Berlin. Invalidenstraße is an avenue which leads directly to the central rail station, Berlin Hbf, like a spoke at 2 o'clock. Arguably you could arrive at the Hauptbanhof , and walk to this little hotel in less than 15min. It's also close to the Northbahn S-Bahn and the U-Bahn stations. What I like: 1. Friendly staff. Isabel, Ava,Nadine to name a few. 2. Beautiful courtyard garden, most useful in earm weather . 3. Great b'fast buffet. Also free coffee all day. 4. Proximity to good eating places within ten minutes walk. Consider Alpenstreuk and the Neumond, attached to the main Honigmond hotel. What I don't like. No elevator. Pity the sucker on the third floor with heavy luggage. Rooms a tad bit small, but hey, this ain't the Ritz. Muddy construction work outside the front door. You can't go wrong with this location.
"Fabulous for friends' reunion"
10/14/14 fiona c
This hotel was the perfect place for a reunion of 2 couples from Australia & the USA. Lots of eating, talking & laughing took place here-over a leisurely breakfast in the gorgeous garden, or a cold ale in the garden after a long day of sightseeing. Breakfasts were superb! The hotel is very stylishly furnished & arty, comfortable, & spotlessly clean. The location is very convenient- we walked with luggage from hauptbahnhof, & walked & caught trains to all the sightseeing locations. There are many good restaurants nearby-also walking distance. The only slight drawback was the construction work outside the front window- it was noisy in the mornings on weekdays. Highly recommended-would happily stay again.
"Individual, nice hotel at good location, but too expensive"
10/09/14 385elisa Germany
The hotel is located right next to Nordbahnhof, from which you can easily reach other parts of Berlin, its close to the main train station and within 15 min. walk, you are in Mitte. Its a nice old building, but the highlight is certainly the garden behind the house, a very special place in the city. I was unlucky and it was raining during my stay, but it must be amazing having the breakfast in this beautiful surrounding. Rooms are quite individual, I'd say its not everyone's taste, but I liked it. I was surprised by the modern bathroom (with window). Everything was very clean. Breakfast is good as well and another plus is that they offer lots of magazines and newspapers, both for the breakfast an in the room. One downside is that the rooms are very very noise. The doors, walls and ceiling are like paper and you are constantly woken up when people are only passing by your door. In my opinion, this is not acceptable for the price of the hotel, which I would see as the other negative point. I payed almost 150 Euro for the night, which is very high compared to other hotels in the city. At this price, the owners should think about measures to guarantee a good nights sleep, for instance install some proper doors. Still, I liked the hotel and the atmosphere and if you are a good sleeper and don't have early meeting I would recommend it.
"Romantic Boutique Hotel"
09/21/14 Carolina_Carvalho_RJ Pforzheim, Germany
That is my second time here. It is a very cute and small hotel where you can feel it was an old house from the structure. There is a very cute garden and the breakfast is very delicius. No so big but enough. The quality of food is good. The check out hour is at 11:00 what i found too early when usually is on 12:00. Anyways, it has a very good location. I recommend.
"Secret Garden"
06/18/14 Tracey B Eagleville, Pennsylvania
Throughout Germany - Frankfurt, Heidelberg, Cologne, and Berlin - this was, by far, the best place we stayed. Beautifully appointed rooms overlooking the garden, brimming with flowers and wonderful landscaping. Delicious breakfast buffet enjoyed in the garden. Friendly staff, convenient location to train. Definitely recommended and would gladly return.
"Lovely looking hotel, shame about the bed and lack of heating"
04/04/14 Ben C Vienna, Austria
This is a pretty hotel, in a convenient location. The staff were helpful and the breakfast was good. However, we booked a double room and got two single beds pushed together. It was winter and the room was freezing cold with no apparent way to heat it. My girlfriend and I tried to celebrate our arrival in Berlin but the mattresses kept moving apart and we kept falling between them. Plus as the room was so cold and the bedding inadequate it limited our creativity substantially,
"Short holiday"
11/04/13 Keith H Manchester, United Kingdom
We were upgraded by the hotel and though a lot of stairs to the top of the building we had an experience of how it would be to live in a flat in Berlin. quiet. Fortunately or bedroom overlooked the garden and was very quiet. The staff were helpful;, breakfasts delicious, a delight; the public space relaxed. Getting around was easy with the metro so close and as we got to know the local area found it lively and interesting, so different from more established areas. Hope to return.
"Very charming room on the garden"
07/25/13 remopigl London, United Kingdom
I had a charming room in the garden, which is the main attraction of this hotel. Having breakfast or a read in the garden turned out to be a true joy and an escape from the traffic of the Berlin Mitte. The room vas rather basic but the garden made all the difference. Very close to the underground (Nordbanhof or Naturkundemuseum stop).