All hotels in Caseyville, Illinois, United States of America
2431 Old Country Inn Dr, Caseyville, IL, 62232, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Cards game"
The hotel was nice and clean...beds were full size I think instead of queen...but I would definitely stay there again...service desk was very nice
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
TRACY
It was very nice, we enjoyed our stay! We loved the friendliness of the staff also!
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Tamera
"great place clean rooms"
A very pleasent place clean rooms great staff. I plan to stay in the future.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2015
"Good and bad-read on for details..."
The good: The receptionist was very accommodating and welcoming; I arrived two hours before the check-in time and after inquiring she took the extra step to check if any rooms were available and she assigned me a room without hesitation. All amenities were working in the room such as the AC and the TV remote control. The room I was assigned was noticeably renovated and looked new. The bad: At about 1am, a couple was arguing outside in the parking lot and even though I was on the second floor, their conversation was very audible to the point where it woke me up. In addition, too much noise in the hallways at all hours of the morning-kids and adults shouting and running up and down the hallway. The worst part: the doors slam shut instead of closing slowly. Therefore, anytime a guest opened and closed their door, they would slam shut to the point where it would wake you up. Therefore, if you want rest and quiet repose, this is not the place to get it. Finally, there was something about the neighborhood which did not make you feel safe.
2 night trip Jul 17, 2015
"Great Value!"
Really great for the price. Front desk clerk was very helpful in getting us checked in when we had a slight problem. Rooms are small, but clean and functional. Would recommend and stay again.
1 night trip with friends Jul 15, 2015
Kristen
"Decent Value for the Money, recent updates"
Room was clean, but I did have to kill a roach. Service was unremarkable. Outdoor Pool looked OK but it was smallish so we didn't use it. Very basic place with no frills, just a place to sleep. It was recently updated. Easy access to interstate with a few fast food places nearby, about 10-15 minutes from downtown StL
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Good price. We didn't have any special requests or needs but staff wwe friendly during check in and out.
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
Maribel
"get what you pay for"
You get what you pay for. The room was quite blan and the bed was uncomfortable, but for the price and the staff that I dealt with, I would stay again.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2015
steve
We were staying near the racetrack. It was convenient and easy to find. They should tell you that it is under construction and there are no parking for truck and trailers. They charged 2.99 for internet access.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Day 3, HRPT"
Great value
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
"Very nice room for a good price."
Great!
1 night trip with friends Jun 8, 2015
"You get what you paid for"
The hotel was going under renovations, so there was a constant paint smell. The room and bathroom were nicely remodeled. The walls are paper thin, so if you are a light sleeper then this is not the hotel for you! We were a little disappointed that the pool wasn't open especially on a 78 degree day. There was also no coffee either morning we stayed.
2 night family trip May 21, 2015
"nice for the price"
They are currently remodelling this motel. the rooms on the 3rd are finished and are very nice. The construction was only a minor inconvenience. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. I would stay here again.
2 night trip May 15, 2015
"Great people, need better equipment"
We were moving cross country and stopped here outside of St. Louis after driving 10 hours. The front desk and all personnel on property were extremely nice, friendly and helpful. I guess I haven't stayed in a motel 6 in a while because I was surprised that they didn't offer complimentary shower stuff. The wifi is also $3 a night and the beds are not that comfortable. Not what we were expecting considering we really needed the sleep.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Liz
"Nice but..."
As the hotel is under renovation, my experience may not be like anyone else's. I had a handicap access room, newly refinished, so it was clean with the expected amenities. The only complaint is that there was no place to put toiletries in the bathroom--no counter space. I mentioned it to the front desk and they promised to pass it along to "corporate".
1 night trip May 4, 2015
"I'll be back"
clean and new did remodeling
1 night trip May 8, 2015
amber
"Bad News Motel!!"
This rates as one of the worst hotels we have stayed at. AVOID this hotel
1 night romance trip May 6, 2015
Marguerite
"Great stay for the price"
Looked at reviews to find a decent place to stay for a good price. This is what we were looking for; a clean, comfortable room at a good price.
3 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Jamie
"Truly Awful"
Flipping terrible. I booked and paid for the hotel about a week in advance (roughly $130). Drive over 220 miles, only to find out I can't check in because I'm not 21. I am 20, it will be 21 in two months. Don't get me wrong, I understand that it's a state law, but maybe you should have told me that a week ago when I paid over the phone. They then told me it would be 7 to 10 days for a refund once I'm standing at the counter trying to check in at midnight Friday night. My best friend, who is 22, couldn't even get it switched to his name without a huge hour-long hassle. The staff had no empathy for the fact that me, my wife, and my best friend had just traveled more than 200 miles, and didn't have a place to stay. Once we finally got all of that taken care of, we go into our room, and it smells… Sickening. The next morning, we go to shower and clean up, and there's not even any soap or shampoo. We did go to the front desk and ask for some, and they gave it to us, but isn't it normal hotel practice to have that already there? and finally, you had to pay daily for the Wi-Fi, and you can only connect one device at a time. Now I understand, you're on vacation, so you shouldn't be sticking your nose in your phone or laptop or whatever, but let's get real, this is 2015. If a flipping McDonald's offers free Wi-Fi, a temporary place of living, even for a couple days, should do the same.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Cody
"Restful"
Clean, nice room. limited tv stations wi fi was extra charge. over all a good hotel to stay at
2 night trip Apr 10, 2015
Kenneth
"Nasty and dirty"
This was one of the nastiest hotel rooms I have ever stayed in. The floors were so nasty that my feet were sticking to the carpet. The room was dirty and paint was like from the 80's, not color, just that run down. People working counter were nice, but hotel disgusting. Beds were old and wore out. Save your money and go somewhere else.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"worth what I paid for"
I feel I got what I paid for, it was a pleasant stay. Would I stay there again? Yes, but only when I'm short on funds and need a place to stay.
3 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Rochelle
Distant view of the arch from the rear rooms. Mattress was pretty good. Nothing to write home about but gets the job done and was better than most hotels at that price.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"NICE STAY."
GOOD PLACE TO STAY OVERNIGHT FOR THE PRICE.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2015
TIM
"Spend more money; stay anywhere but here."
This was the worst travel experience of my life. I'm always willing to sacrifice a little comfort to save some money, but this simply wasn't worth it. The room was dirty and smelled awful. Housekeeping didn't come, even after we told the front desk of their neglect. The front desk was unwilling to work with me to compensate for the lack of made beds and clean towels. I emailed the hotel management three days ago and have received no response, not even an acknowledgement of my concerns. Trust me when I tell you to stay anywhere else.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Wendy
"Motel 6"
Comfortable
4 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
"Okay for well-traveled white guy for price paid."
I would recommend this room with qualifiers. Exterior looked modern and maintained, parking lot decently lit. Close off freeway. Hard to know what neighborhood one is exactly in judging by workers at the hotel / restaurants. East St. Louis (which is in Illinois) is high-crime area. This place is not urban but given recent violent riots in St. Louis, one must be careful. For all I know bad areas were just around corner although this area showed no signs of such. Front desk has a metal security gate that can drop down to seal off front desk from public. Not comforting. Hallway to first floor room stunk of a funky. B.O. / Mildew / Pina Colada kinda smell. Not welcoming. Door lock stuck, returned to front desk to have them open it. Sticky lock meant door did not self-latch when it closed. If I did not pull hard on door, it would not latch, although appearing closed. Not good. Room = spare / depressing, stunk like B.O. / slight mildew??? Old TV and bed. Cold light. Door showed signs of water damage. Other signs of things gone wrong on walls. Bedding was older and showed signs of use, but did not smell. I avoided top cover as always. Mattress and pillows okay, not lumpy. Bathroom appeared clean and did not smell. Tub was clean. Plenty hot water. Towels were plentiful but small. No facial tissue. No fridge, no microwave, no clock radio. Walking around motel, I saw some exterior security doors propped/left open by somebody. Overall, depressing room- Glad I wasn't there much.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
John Q. Public
"Great overnight stay"
The stay was a quick stop it was well worth the rate!!! Would choose it again on my travels home
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
Chastity
"Good place for the price!"
Dawn, the asst. manager, is awesome!!!!!
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Ray
"Great Job!"
Asst. Manager, Dawn, is just the BEST!!
3 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Ray
"Not good"
I would not recommend this hotel. The room was tiny, not real clean and the t.v. was in bad need of replacement. The screen was all wobbly, but we weren't going to be there long enough to mention it.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"For the price"
room was adequate. Just needed a room. Was clean.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
leonard
"Close to highway"
Hotel seemed very outdated Nothing matched in room curtains,bedspread, lamps 19" TV
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"Affordable Arch View"
My daughter and I were attending a convention (Archon), and this hotel was a good deal. The convention location was a couple of miles away, but it was easily worth the drive for an affordable place to stay. Clean and friendly! We could even see the arch from our room :)
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Miriam
"U get what u pay for"
Upon first sight, it is decent. Watch the towels and comforters though. Ours were nasty. There was smoking on a nonsmoking floor.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Quick, perfect stop!"
Perfect for an overnight while driving across the country!
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Kimberly
The hotel manager was rude when we requested more towels and blankets. We were at the hotel for two days and the hotel staff didn't attempt to clean the rooms or remove the trash. The rooms also had a strange odor.
"A nice get a way."
It was pretty good.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2014
Willie
"nice and basic"
needed a room for a wedding, this was cheap. amenities were very spartan, but the room was comfy and clean. the room furnace worked great too! we were very satisfied.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
Shelby
"Good for the price"
For the low price I would consider it a great hotel.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
jess
"Great stay best price"
If you are in town for an event or convention, this place is perfect for the occasion. Very clean, friendly staff and very good prices.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Stayed four nights on a trip to St. Louis. Easy to get to, and easy to get to downtown from here. There was no clock radio in the room, other than that a pretty standard hotel room; not 4 or 5 star quality but not too bad for the price. Internet was 3 bucks extra per day which was a little annoying
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Close to St. Claire shopping"
Basically, truck stop/construction worker motel. It was very busy, in fact some rooms were down for maintenance but patrons wanted them any way. Price was right for the motel.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Cheap"
Beds were lumpy and I am not sure the sheets were clean. Air and heat unit was loud. No toiletries were left in the room. I defiantly got what I paid for.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"great stay"
It was great kind people nd all
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Kerry
"OK"
OK NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
DRUCILLA FIELDS
"good for money"
It's what I expected. Not the best, not the worst. Got a good night's sleep and that's all I needed.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Small but clean. Will stay there again."
Small rooms. Very clean for a Motel 6 price range hotel. Well lit, for east st. Louis it was a fairly safe environment.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
Tonya
Hotel was 15min from the east side of St. Louis. As expected for the price. No fridge or microwave in the room.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Very convenient"
It was comfortable and close to all attractions, I will go back!!
2 night trip Oct 6, 2014