All hotels in Urayasu, Japan
1-1-1 Hinode, Urayasu, Chiba-ken, 279-0013, Japan, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Hotel review"
The hotel is a really nice Japanese hotel. The rooms are clean, with a big bathroom and tub. We had 3 twin size beds. They were hard in my opinion but doable. The staff and service were amaizng. I bought the breakfast buffet in my stay - but let me remind you that its a japanese hotel with japaense food (not american breakfast) Very convenient if you plan on going to disney or disney sea. Overall I'd stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"nice"
very good experience, people needs to speak english as this is some place near Disney, a lot of foreign should be expected.
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
xiaozhe

"5star"
Wonderful stay, nice and close to Disneyland.
1 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
Very kind staff
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Holly
NZ
"American's in Japan"
Chose this hotel as it had 4 beds even though it was my wife and I and our two children and overseas travel is sometimes difficult when it comes to hotels when dealing with a 13 year old girl and a 10 year old boy. The wife and I pushed two beds together and made it work. One of the 4 beds is a hide-a-bed so since it was for a kid, it worked out well; however, it would be uncomfortable for a larger person. Staff was polite and the shuttle bus ran all day and for about an hour after the parks closed so we were set. Enjoying the parks during mid-week made it uncrowded both in the hotel/shuttle and at the park so that made it all the better. We ate after returning to the hotel at the store so never tried the restaurants and were glad Wi-Fi internet wasn't in the rooms to prevent the kids from teching out the entire time we were in the hotel. There was a nice coffee shop/café across the street next to a 24-hr store that we ate lunch at one day and enjoyed that but there isn't much else really close by (think quick walk when tired) to eat without going back to the train station area (maybe a 10 minute walk away). Very pleased with this property and if we ever decide to do Tokyo Disney/Disney Sea again, we would stay again. For you Americans with access to The New Sanno and Hardy Barracks, the price for this hotel was well worth the lack of a hassle when dealing with the train/bus as it was only about a 10 minute shuttle ride from the resort...made it VERY stress free.
3 night trip Jul 7, 2014
bombman7
"Nice hotel in a very nice area"
This was a very nice hotel in a great part of town. We stayed here on a recent trip to Disney and it was perfect for our needs. It's a quick 2 block walk to the train station, and the hotel offers free transportation to the Disney parks. Their bus ran every 10 minutes, so we never had to wait. The only drawbacks were the room/bed size and the lack of English speaking employees. The rooms/beds weren't bad, but compared to U.S. standards they were a little small. And honestly, it's a hotel in Japan, why should I expect them to speak English? We were able to get our needs met with hand guestures and pointing, so all was good.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014

很棒的一間飯店,離新浦安車站很近,去迪士尼還有免費接駁專車,飯店早餐非常好吃,很值得入住。
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
CHENG-YI
"NICE HOTEL"
JUST A LITTLE BIT FAR FROM CITY BUT STILL IS A GREAT HOTEL FOE STAY , EASY TO ARRIVAL AND STAFF IS GOOD
1 night trip Jun 21, 2015
WAI KI
HK
"Friendly staffs"
Staffs are very nice, room is clean and cozy. There is a microwave oven on each floor which is a big plus for us. Hotel is close to train station where big supermarket, food court and shopping mall make everything more convenient.
4 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
スペースの広さと清潔さが気持ちのいい、快適なホテルでした。 温泉まで付いていて久しぶりにリラックスできました。
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
パライゾ
"家族に最適・快適ホテル"
とにかく朝食のビュッフェが美味しかったです。TDLや臨海公園など、行くのにとても便利でした。部屋は期待したほど広くなかった感があります。間取りのせいだと思います。
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
"期待ほどではなかったです。"
口コミが良かったのでこちらにしましたが、夜チェックイン時に猛烈に待たされ、朝食も正直あまり美味しくなく、、価格の割には全体的に残念な感じでした。ディズニーの往復無料バスがあるのが良かったですが、次回は他のホテルにしようかと思います。
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
"卒業旅行に良い思い出となりました"
卒業旅行にどこへ行こうか 大変迷っていましたが ディズニーランドにして そして ホテルエミオン東京ベイにして 正解でした ホテルはとても綺麗で 清潔感あふれてて 3日間快適に過ごせました
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
3 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
김지연
KR
"TDLに近くて、リーズナブル。"
以前利用して、良かったのでまた利用しました。オフィシャルホテルに比べれば、グレードは下がりますが、TDLの利用が多い私たち夫婦にとっては、リーズナブルな値段設定は、貴重です。 スタッフの対応も、常に笑顔で早いのがいいです。
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
kazu
"リゾート感いっぱいの真っ白なホテル"
いつもは新浦安駅そばの親せきの家に泊まるのですが今回は友人と二人で泊まってみました。 駅前で遅くまで飲んでものんびり歩いて帰れる距離でとても便利で良かったです。 周りの景色もまるでフロリダに来たような(ちょっと褒めすぎかも)感じでバルコニーの椅子に座ってコーヒーを飲んでリラックスできました。 チェックアウトも混んでるフロントに並ばなくても電話だけで良くて楽でした。
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Cathy
2 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
Wen Hui

TripAdvisor reviews for Hotel Emion Tokyo Bay

"Good Deal if You are Visiting Disneyland and Disney Sea"
08/23/15 aisetiadi Jakarta, Indonesia
I stayed on July 19th to 21st. The stay was satisfactory. They have many economical room choices. My family of 4 (2 little kids) can fit into a standard room comfortably. Cleanliness is never an issue in Japan and is not one here. Breakfast was good. They have 2 places for breakfast buffet and the one at the 20-something floor (I forget which floor exactly) has spectacular view of Tokyo Bay. If there is one thing that they should improve, it is their staff's mastery of English. It is a consistent issue during my whole trip to Japan though. So it is not this hotel only.
"Good choice for Disney visit"
07/22/15 Australiafrancophile Australia
I stayed three nights from 21st June in a twin room with my adult son.An adult friend stayed in the next door room. I was finalising my accommodation plans only one week before arrival.There was no availability on the hotel website or Booking.com but I was fortunate to secure a booking for the two rooms on Japanican.Japanican would not allow me to book for sole occupancy for the friend so I booked two twins ( nightly rate for two people in twin room without breakfast but including onsen use 14,600 yen). When we arrived and explained there was only one person in the second room,they reduced the room charge for sole occupancy.I can't remember the exact reduction but it was not insignificant and I was VERY impressed by this unexpected flexibility in view of the fact that would be paying commission to Japanican. The rooms are as depicted on the website,large ,clean and comfortable. On our arrival evening we had dinner upstairs,sitting at the panoramic bar as it turned out because the restaurant was full.The view was great,including the Skytree and Disney fireworks. We didn't have breakfast at the hotel because we took the complimentary bus shuttle to Disney very early,to arrive one hour before opening.There is a convenience store within the hotel or a bigger one a short walk toward the station.The shuttle bus runs every ten minutes in peak time but on the second day we came back at 6pm and shuttles at that time are every thirty minutes. We arrived and departed on foot via Shin-Urayasu station,one stop past Maihama.It is a ten minute flat walk.We had dinner one night at a nice izakaya near the station.We found a very large supermarket there too. I found the coin laundry,adjacent to the onsen,useful.They have three top loaders and three dryers.The onsen was too hot for me. Excellent free WiFi. Very happy wirh this hotel.Close to Disney with door to door transport. I have previously stayed at the Hilton Tokyo Bay and decided this time to choose a more economical hotel,leaving more to spend on treats at Disney! .
"A good one is a French toast"
03/20/15 Kazuhiko S
There is this hotel in the distance between about 20 minutes from 15 by car from Tokyo Disneyland. The room in a hotel is slightly clean. There is Disney shop on the lobby floor of this hotel. It's possible to buy a gift here. A good one is a French toast by the menu of the breakfast from this hotel. It'll be a hotel good for the person who would like to use money to play at Disneyland, not to stay overnight.
"Fabulous near disney hotel"
02/19/15 Jenniferhaleytoadhall
My sister and I stayed in this hotel for just over two weeks at Christmas. It was a great experience. My son and his family lived about 10 minutes away so it was very convenient. The staff were charming and everything to a high standard. We had free tickets to the spa which was wonderful and I had several relaxing massages. The disney busses were frequent and staff could not have been more helpful especially to my sister , in a wheelchair and our room was large and spacious. We used all restaurants which again were first class. Very good value for money and we had a wonderful time. Would certainly go again
"A great budget friendly hotel for Disney"
02/17/15 Amy C Lexington, Kentucky
We stayed here for three nights in 2 triple rooms (4 adults, 3 kids) and it was perfect. The rooms were nice and clean. We had a view of the Disney parks from our hotel window on the 11th floor. We especially loved the Family Mart convenience store located inside the hotel where we could get snacks and eat meals in the evening if we needed to. We loved that the convenience store was normal priced and nothing outrageous. We also loved the shuttle to and from the Disney Parks in the morning and evening. It was very convenient. We drove to Tokyo and left our car at the hotel with cheap parking (1000 yen a day). Everyone was very helpful and we had a great experience at the hotel. I would definitely stay here again if we visit Tokyo Disney. The only downside was they only had wifi on the first two floors of the hotel.
"relaxing, friendly, and considerate"
11/23/14 Y121H Chiba Prefecture, Japan
The Hotel Emion Tokyo Bay is my most favorite hotel. This hotel is located in Urayasu near the Tokyo Disney resort, and it is one of the "partner hotels". Partner hotels is hotels which cooperate with the Disney resort, and if you stay one of these hotels, you can make use of some special benefit; free shuttle buses between the hotels and Disney resort, Disney's souvenir shop in the hotels, tickets of Disney resort sold in the hotels. The Hotel Emion Tokyo Bay is relatively more reasonable than the other hotels around the Disney resort. The atmosphere of the lobby is comfortable and relaxing, and the staffs are friendly. The most fascinating feature of this hotel is the large public bath with the hot spring. There are some hotels with a public bath around there, but the Hotel Emion is the only hotel which has a natural hot spring. The public bath is on the second floor, and there are some sofas, chairs, vending machines, a convenience store, and a massage room on the same floor. You can go this floor with slippers and room wear, so you can relax there before or after you take a bath. Of course, each rooms has a bath room, so you can take a bath in your room if you do not like a public bath. The room is clean and cozy, and the bath room is also neat, and it is large compared with other Japanese hotels. You can relax enough in your room. Equipments of each room are also nice. What I surprised when I found in the room is a shoes dryer. It is a dryer for shoes which has two poles and warm wind blows from top of these pole to dry shoes putted on that pole. Actually, there was no shoes dryer in the room when I stayed this hotel at the first time in summer. My shoes was wet because of the summer event of the Disney land in which they sprinkle water. My mother wrote on a questionnaire that it would be helpful if there was a shoes dryer in the room. Then, they equipped it in each room by my next visit! Furthermore, the same thing happened when my mother wrote about humidifier on a questionnaire. This means that they actually follow guests' advices and requests to improve their service, and I really impressed with this. If I must write about drawbacks, it is the opening hours of the convenience store. It is open from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. and from 3 p.m. to 0 p.m. midnight. The closing time of it is 10 p.m. I had to hurry to take a bath and to buy some drinks, but I want to give myself plenty of time so it would be more useful if it were open more longer, or for 24 hours. It is not my selfishness because most guests of this hotel visit the Disney resort, I think. Furthermore, you may feel inconvenience if you are a smoker. There is only one smoking place in outside of the hotel and you can not allowed to smoke inside of the whole buildings. Actually my mother's friend said that she did not choose this hotel because she wanted to smoke in a room. I understand the reason why they are banning smoking because I do not like the smell of the cigarette, but it has no problem to having some rooms in which guests can smoke I think. In spite of some points to improve, I really like this hotel. This didn't change after I stayed some other hotels. Furthermore, as I wrote above, they accept the guests' opinion, so Hotel Emion will be better hotel. I am looking forward to further improvement of my most favorite hotel.
"Splendid"
11/22/14 Amrit P
It has to be one of the best hotels I have stayed in. I have been to London, Qatar, Birmingham....but thus is by far the best. Great food,please try the cakes and pastries in offer. Great shopping area nearby and also you can walk to the bay at night.
"Luxurious!!!"
11/11/14 h4r10 Jakarta, Indonesia
Hotel Emion Tokyo Bay is a partner hotel of Tokyo Disney Resort, so regular shuttle service is available free of charge. This hotel is about 10 minutes walk from Shin-Urayasu Station. Some malls and convinient stores are located near this hotel as well. I stayed in their twin-bed room with terrace for 2 nights. The room is spacious with 1 comfortable sofa and 2 televisions (1 in front of the beds, 1 in front of the sofa, WOW!!!). The bed and bedding is also comfortable. The bathroom is also spacious with HUGE bathtub and power shower. Very clean too. Delicious Japanese style breakfast. Totally recommended if you want to enjoy Tokyo Disney Resort and Tokyo as well.
"Good Value"
11/03/14 spitroad Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
We stayed here for a couple of nights to visit Disney Sea. The room was fine and was big enough for a family of four. Staff were ok - we did have one issue with the A/C which was set on 28 degrees which was very hot. Staff tried to fix it and gave us a fan which was ok. Hotel shuttle to and from Disney Sea was perfect. Used the Family Mart on level 2 and nearby convenience stores. Had breakfast at Jonathon's which is approx 50m away and was great value. The in-house Italian restaurant was very good - we ate there two nights in a row. Not much else to do nearby but a great base for Disney Sea, which was a great day out for the kids. We got a taxi out there from Shinjuku (approx $100 USD) and got the train back which was relatively easy. If I was in the area I'd stay there again.
"Nice, comfortable, friendly staff"
09/16/14 Iqa_Chan Malaysia
I've been to Japan last few months for an exchange program. We were given Emion Tokyo Bay Hotel for us to stay. I found that this hotel was super clean, nice, and very comfort to stay. I highly recommend for anyone who wants to visit Japan to stay in this hotel. It is near to train station and shopping mall. It takes only 2 train station for you to get to Disneyland!