All hotels in Flagstaff, Arizona, United States of America
2440 E Lucky Ln, Flagstaff, AZ, 86004, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.8
"Nasty hair"
There was someone else's hair on my towel I took off the rack to dry off with. It literally made me sick to my stomach!
1 night trip Jul 24, 2015
Martha
"small but clean rooms"
Small but clean. Towels are very old and thin. Great for a 1 night stop over, but not big enough beds or room for 4 people for a longer stay. Very friendly hotel staff. Even though rooms are non smoking, there are ashtrays that people would set outside their room so when they did smoke outside the smell would leak through the doors and windows. They should have 1 area for smoking away from the rooms. And why put ashtrays in the rooms when they have non-smoking signs?
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Review"
I have stayed at this hotel many times. First off, I would like to say that the staff at the front desk is wonderful. However, this particular room is in need of repair. The toilet seat is ready to fall off and it is hard to take a shower without water going on the floor. Paying $3.00 for 24 hrs of internet usage wouldn't be so bad if it actually worked well. Other hotels offer free internet that works better. On that note alone, I will be staying somewhere else.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
"One if the Best"
Haven't been able to sleep well I'm the past few days prior to staying here been driving all th way to California from New Orleans and when I finally checked in the lady in front was so helpful and showed me to my room makes it out and was overall just super friendly If I pass through here again I will be staying again
1 night trip Jul 14, 2015
"decent all the way around"
Not the nicest of hotels, but always clean and always has friendly courteous service. This is definitely my go to hotel...
1 night trip Jul 17, 2015
Leland
"Horrible stay"
There were bugs in my room was not happy at all the ac in the room did not work
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
Tiffany
These rooms are very small if you have more than 2 people. I had read previous reviews and thought maybe people were being overly picky. No they were not THE FLOORS ARE DIRTY. No carpet so it should be simply to sweep or Swiffer and mop the floors. It wasn't done, SUPER YUCK!! We was also hesitant with the towels they were gray, but the beds/sheets were okay. If you have been traveling awhile and you need a quick bed for the night it will pass, but if you stay longer you may want to choose another motel.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Erin
"Do not recommend"
The room was smelly, tv not working, toilet was not flushing. The maintenance man was sent right away and fixed the tv and toilet. He was very nice and efficient. But the hotel is old and run down.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Sylvia
"One night stay"
Staff was courteous with a smile. bedroom fair, just to spent one night. bathroom clean.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Clean and comfortable - no free wifi"
Clean and comfortable with good shower. Room looked like it had been recently refurbished and had a nice wooden floor and a modern feel. Only disappointment was that you had to pay for wifi, but we did know that when we booked.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"great deal"
the hotel was very clean. Overall a great deal
2 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
one room great one room drity
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"Dirty"
Dirty. I will not go back.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Kimberly
"Just OK"
Dirty bedspread and floors. Toilet wasn't flushing properly.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"very nice stay"
Very nice room bed was comfy too. small but perfect size for two will stay here again!!!and girl in office very nice!!
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
cassandra
"Served it's purpose."
Inexpensive place too get some sleep and shower.
2 night family trip May 18, 2015
Marcel
"good."
no issues at all. conveniently close to the Grand Canyon.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Very good spot to explore Flagstaff"
Good experience, overall.
3 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"nothing"
Rm is nice but you need to update your your linen such as sheets blanket towels is so old aND blanket is old and thin, I won't recommend your rm to anyone of frI ends and relatives, plus your workers open the door without knocking didn't they no the rm is occupied, front desk call and apologiespecially but still no exception. We were naked on bed..
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
Lusia
"Good value for the price"
Room was nice, and staff was very helpful. Did have a problem with a leak, but staff came and cleaned it up immediately.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Joanne
"STOP . . . DON'T BOOK HERE, SAVE YOURSELF."
First, the photos shown on Hotels.com are very deceiving. You believe you are checking into a well groomed, clean, and up kept hotel. This is the furthest thing from the truth. The stairwells are not lit well, their is sticky spots on the ground from people dumping soda or other things in the stairwells, and during our visit, there were chicken bones thrown in the corner of the stairwell area. Upon checking in, we requested a ground floor room, and were told the hotel was completely booked and that there were no ground floor rooms left . . . this was not accurate. Additionally, we were not advised of a wifi password or a cost for the wifi. As we were walking to the stairwell that led to the upper floors, it was very dirty, it was apparent it had not been cleaned in months, if years. There was no mat outside our door, but was one at every door before our room. Once in our room . . . the room was very small, only one person could be walking around the room at the time. Upon inspection of the bathroom, the ledge around the bathtub appeared not to have been cleaned in several weeks. It was so bad that I took pictures of it. (We did take pictures of the breezeways and staircases, as we were appalled at how dirty it was!!!). Once we used the shower, there was an unsettling smell that came from the bathroom, it smelt like spray paint. It was quite disturbing. This is a place I will NEVER book again.
2 night family trip May 9, 2015
Debbie
"Wi Fi is not free"
Note: There's no shampoo in the room. Wi Fi is NOT free!
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
Yoshihiro
"do not expect much from this hotel"
Pros: It was clean and cheap! Cons: Very small room uncomfortable bed
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Adrian
i Like the hotel is clean and comfortable,I travel very often to flagstaff and know different hotel some of then not with the standard of hotel 6 but offer more for the money like free Wi fi or continental breakfast just to mention.
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
Jorge
"anonymous"
Price was high for a motel 6 especially for shoulder season in Flagstaff and loud by railroad and busy road.
1 night trip May 7, 2015
rodney
"if you only need a place to rest....."
Our stay was last minute. The room we stayed in was remodel, a modern look with wood type flooring, the only plus. The room had two double beds definitely not queens, and the shower was a walk in shower with door, very small. The room was small, only one person could walk by beds to bathroom, did I say small. The neighborhood is comprised of other hotel/motels, a Dennys restaurant & giant gas station in walking distance. Across the road is all industrial type businesses.
3 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Joab
"hoteles de"
it was cheap it was convenient and it was good
1 night trip May 1, 2015
Calvin
The room was very clean, Staff excellent. I was very disappointed there was no small bottles of Shampoos, no coffee maker no microwave,no small fridge. And the shower is full of mold on the grout of the tiled walls.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Vicki
"okay hotel for the price"
For about $45 don't expect too much from this motel/hotel. The rooms were actually decent due to the newly painted walls and the suprisingly comfortable beds. They will nickel and dime you for everything, including paying for the wifi. Does it really cost that much for wifi? The hotel towels were old, and some of them were dirty. What does it really cost for them to have clean towels on hand? The coffee was suprinsingly good there in the hotel lobby. No, it doesn't have a coffee maker in the room. We were next to the smoking rooms, so the smell of the smoke was wafting into our nonsmoking room, which was annoying. Why don't they make all the rooms nonsmoking?
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Dirty hotel"
The bathroom had hairs all over the floor and the sink. The comforter was really dirty and the sheets were stained and looked really dirty.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Danny
No problems at all. Was perfect for a one night stay :)
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Danni
"H2o problems"
All went well till the morning where there was no wake up call when we asked for one and no hot running water. This was not acceptable because we were traveling with an elder who wanted to shower.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Nice motel. Close to eateries."
Spent 2 days visiting eye Dr for surgery. When not at Dr I rested very comfortably. Could have used more channels on tv.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
k j
"ok"
To many noisy people outside room. I feel the hotel is haunted..
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"horrible place to stay"
It was horrible
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
The room was great, very clean and the overall appearance was updated and nice. The hotels.com website did state wifi and when we got to the hotel they tried to charge 2.99 per night. I spoke to the front desk person and she kindly comped me for the night.Also not used to having to bring my own shampoo and conditioner but the great price more than makes up for that. I overall had a great experience and the best part was noon checkout. Than-you motel 6
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
marta
"I enjoyed my stay"
The room was very comfortable the heater worked great. The location is close and convenient to everything I needed near by.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Margarita
It was fine for one night, would have got higher marks but the wifi did not work at this location so that sucked
"OK for Quick Stay"
For $40 a night this hotel is fine, rooms were clean, check in quick and easy. I would not recommend for a longer stay but for my son and I on a quick snowbaording trip to flag for an overnight crash its perfect!
DREw
"SECOND THOUGHTS"
There was hair on the bed when I pulled back the sheets. Door was very thin where the cold air just came through and the noise did the same thing. There were absolutely NO immenities to this hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
RENA
had ice and snow on steps was cold with outside wall
Eileen
"Adequate"
Room was clean. Temperature control worked. Bed was comfortable. Room was small. You have to pay for WiFi (like $3 a night). Desk clerk was asleep when I went down at 5am. Couldn't wake him/her.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2014
Ken
"Chilly in Flagstaff"
Stayed for only one night with family and the hotel was in very great shape after a remodel. Because it is a no frills hotel there were no sundries available so you need to bring your own. The staff that was on site for our visit was very courteous, the room was very clean and was very quiet. Location had restaurants very close and just outside of main Flagstaff strip. I will stay there again for sure.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Worse stay ever"
We never had any hot water to shower for two days , it was freezing cold in flagstaff . there was trash bags left outside on the walk ways, and the staff in the office were not very helpful .
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Bill and grace
"One night stay"
The hotel was ok for a 1 nite stay. The room was clean and reasonably price.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
elaine
"Quick stay"
We got in super late and the ladies at the desk were very nice and it only took about 3 minutes to get checked in. The rooms were newly remodeled and they were very clean. We got in late and left early but for the awesome price and clean room we were very greatful and happy!
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"rating the worst"
Worst place ever!
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Flagstaff. Nice New Room. Very Clean. Hotel being upgraded and the Room was New
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"terrible customer service"
I asked for a room that was handicap accessible, they were the representative was very dismissive. I ended checking into another hotel.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
BRB
"No thanks"
Very noisey location. Put us on fourth floor at far end of building had to go to middle of long building to elevator, had to take dog to far corner of parking lot, behind dumpsters to tiny spot with tall weeds poor lighting, pretty scarey. Room was clean, the bed very confortable. Would not stay there again. Bottom of bathtub very stained and dirty.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014