All hotels in Flagstaff, Arizona, United States of America
2440 E Lucky Ln, Flagstaff, AZ, 86004, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.8
"Good place to stay"
Had a good stay friendly front desk staff
1 night trip Jan 16, 2016
Room was next to outside staircase. Very loud in room.
2 night romance trip Jan 8, 2016
stephanie
"Disorganized management"
Had to switch rooms 3 times due to them making mistakes first was non smoking when requested smoking then the room they switched us to was already occupied then the other room they switched us to the door was broken. It was the worst stay I have ever had. The manager was constantly using profanity towards me and my husband as if it was our fault.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2016
Cassandra
"Not bad, could be better"
No free wifi, nothing but bad coffee, clean rooms, little parking. I'll choose a different motel 6 next time, but not too bad
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
Jacob
"Disgusting"
Once we got into the room, we saw the bed full of hair. The bathroom was also disgusting.
1 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2015
Soroush
"Not the best. Not the worst either."
Not as nice as the last Motel 6 I stayed at a couple months ago in Oregon but not the worst Motel 6 experience I've had either (San Francisco about 5 years ago). There were some cleanliness issues like long black hairs in the shower/bathroom, stains on the bed spread and an overall lack of attention to detail in cleaning, but it wasn't abhorrent either. We stayed 2 nights and the bed was decent, the cable TV was grainy though, like it had a bad connection. There was a pungent chemical smell in the bathroom (like nail polish remover mixed with gasoline). My husband said it smelled like that all weekend but I only noticed it on our last day. At checkout I told the girl at the desk and she just said "Oh. Sorry." I guess I was expecting a "we'll have someone check to see what it is" or something, so no other guest would have to be breathing potentially toxic chemicals, I don't know. A solidly mediocre experience.
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Lauren
"Worst hotel I stayed at."
Room was ok, beds were uncomfortable. Bathroom looked liked it hadn't been cleaned. Sink and shower drain didn't work. It was gross black gunk built up in the tub. So my kids and I waited to shower until we checked into another hotel... I'm never staying there again. Reported it to front desk but I guess it was a normal issue...
1 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
The bath tub was so bad looking i didnt shower and the bed was so hard my husband and myself both had a hard time sleeping (and so did our friends that stayed in another room). Other then that the room was nice looking and i only wish the bed was comfy and the tub was not full of caulking.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
Cathy
"My experience of staying one night at this Motel 6"
This was thee first time and I found the place disgusting.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2015
Hadi
"Nasty rundown hotel."
Damage everywhere, WiFi was slow, everything is super small, bed was as stiff as a board.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
Edward
"It wasn't what it appeared to be, but restful.."
The beds were smaller then expected.had to pay for internet, not cool.TV was not all that great.
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
Elvin
"Disappointing experience"
I have already stayed in a few Motel 6, but this wasn't such a great experience as always. The room was too small for three adults and it was rather noisy. Motel 6 is famous for accepting pets, but this one does not have a proper area for walking them. Just a tree with dry grass and stones underneath. They did not clean our room every day.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
Andrea
"less than I had hoped for"
needed accommodations for the picking in the pines concert
2 night trip Sep 18, 2015
charles
"Fantastic"
The stay was great, wish that we could have stayed longer. The room was that nice. I would totally stay here again.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
Christine
"Some mountain views"
Had a hard time getting into the right hotel room, front desk gave us the wrong key about four or five times in total. Had to switch rooms because the toilet was malfunctioning in our first room. Second room sheets were dirty, even flat sheet with mystery stains. Too tired to complain and switch rooms once again. Overall, trying to save money was NOT worth the hassle at all.
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
"beautiful view even though by a highway"
hotel staff was incredibly friendly ... bathtubs need to be cleaned a bit better but no complaints
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Great room
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"One night stay ok"
Area sketchy - not a place I'd want my daughters or wife to stay alone.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
C.O.
"Bare essentials"
If you're okay with the bare minimum and looking to save some money then by all means stay here. I hate to waste money therefore when I stay here I come prepared. I bring my shampoo, hair dryer, my mini coffee pot and my normal sized towel. If you don't mind packing your extras to save some $ then there's nothing wrong with this place. It's clean.
2 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
"Bed Bugs - Be Warned!"
Check under your beds! We found bed bugs - lots of them, and they were mature. This was when we came back from town at 11:00 pm. We complained, and asked them to move us to another hotel. They said the best they could do was move us to the only open room (smoking room!), and that they could give us a gift certificate for another night at any Motel 6. The (very nice) guy at the front desk said the manager wouldn't give us a refund, so I asked to talk to her personally. He put her on the phone for me. She said she could give me a certificate, and not a refund, and that she was calling an exterminator in the morning and that if they don't find bed bugs I will be put on a Do Not Rent list internationally. I couldn't believe that she accused me of lying - as if I wanted to be displaced from my room at 11:00 at night just to be moved into a disgusting smoking room because I found BUGS IN MY BED! I thanked her for doing the bare minimum, and she said "you're welcome." She was completely rude and insensitive. Lucky for her, the rest of her staff was very kind and understanding, but unfortunately any refunds or effort to get us into another hotel was out of their control. Also, lucky for her, Hotels.com was amazing and helped us out. We stayed at the Econo Lodge next door, which is really impressive, clean and remodeled.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2015
"Not worth the money"
Our nonsmoking room had a strong stench of smoke. Filthy floor, dirty bathtub, no cover on toilet seat. No coffeemaker in room. Expensive for what you get. But there was a Walmart and Denny's nearby.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"A very pleasant surprise!"
The motel I wanted didn't have a wheelchair accessible room available so I let Expedia pick one for me. I almost cancelled when I saw the low rating but figured, since we just needed a room for a night and my husband needed the wheelchair accessibility, we'd tough it out. It was a good choice. There are two Motel 6's around the corner from each other and of course, we went to the wrong one (on Butler) first. LOL Must be a very common mistake because the very friendly person at the desk handed me a paper with a map to the other one (on Lucky Lane). The lady at the desk at this location was exceptionally friendly and helpful and even called the room to check that everything was satisfactory about a half hour later. The room was perfect for our needs... clean, cool accessible and the beds were very comfy. (The only reason I didn't give a 5 for facilities/condition and for cleanliness was because of a mold stain problem in the shower.) The location was very quiet and we got a great night's sleep before heading to the Grand Canyon for the day and then home. I was glad that I got the chance to let the staff know what a good job they're doing when I turned in our keys. (Keep up the great job everybody!) We're very glad that we ignored the low rating. We'll be happy to stay again if/when we visit the area and we'll recommend it to friends.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
Brandy
"Truck stop hotel"
It was fine but nothing special. Bathroom was kind of gross
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
I got what I expected, a very adequate room for an economical price. What I didn't expect was the terrific staff. I broke my leg on the way to the motel. They immediately got me a handicap room and parking. They were very nice and helpful
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Albert
"One nighter"
Everything was in clean working order. Just spent one night on our way up to the Grand canyon. Noticed when I was booking my room the price basically doubled when I looked @ Thursdays price to Fridays. I do wish it would've been more affordable. Super 8 had a better deal.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Good sleep before Grand Canyon trip"
We were on our way from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon and needed to sleep one night in order to have a rest since we were driving. We had a good night sleep at that Motel and were all set for our Grand Canyon trip. Nature in Flagstuff is just amazing.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Andriy
"담배냄새 ㅠㅠ"
분명 금연방이였으나 담배냄새가 너무 많이 나고 알 수 없는 퀴퀴한 냄새가 계속 납니다. 수건이나 화장실 청결도 너무 안좋았구요~ 밤새도록 너무 괴로웠네요.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
"Cheap, Renovated, Clean, Simple"
This was the cheapest room I could find in Flagstaff when I needed to book a room right then. Rooms were very recently renovated with a clean "Future-Euro-chic" style... you'll see. Towels are chewed up and sparse. Nice places to eat within walking distance.
1 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
Preston
The room was clean and the rate was very affordable.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2015
We rested really well, room very clean, staff was super friendly
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Wanda
"Yuk..."
The property was dirty and so was the room. The linens were soiled and the while place reeked of unidentifiable funky smell. Price was quite high also as the place is tourist spot. You could definitely do better with the money. I would never come back to this particular motel and highly recommended anyone against using this property.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Tony
It really needs the outside of hotel upgraded. Even though, we didn't sleep outside. It bring people in when they drive by.
1 night trip with friends Jul 30, 2015
Mae
Staff is very professional and friendly
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2015
larry e
"Motel 6"
it was 1 niight and all was just adequate
1 night trip Jul 23, 2015
"Nasty hair"
There was someone else's hair on my towel I took off the rack to dry off with. It literally made me sick to my stomach!
1 night trip Jul 24, 2015
Martha
"Good Enough."
This motel was the cheapest in the area and for $40 less than others, it did the job. Area was fine, close to downtown shops, stores, and restaurants. All we really needed was a place to sleep and shower. For me, vacationing is about seeing and doing, so I don't have high expectations of motels/hotels. I'm good with the cheap, but I do expect them to be CLEAN and that's about it. This place was alright. It looked like it had been cleaned(ish) but I still found a couple hairs on the floor, which is such an easy thing to take care of. I mean, just vacuum the place and hose vacuum the corners of the walls...simple. Other than that, we were literally right near the stairwell, which was disruptive whenever someone walked up or down, but overall we were so tired, it didn't bother me too much. Staff was super friendly. Good first impression.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Steph
"small but clean rooms"
Small but clean. Towels are very old and thin. Great for a 1 night stop over, but not big enough beds or room for 4 people for a longer stay. Very friendly hotel staff. Even though rooms are non smoking, there are ashtrays that people would set outside their room so when they did smoke outside the smell would leak through the doors and windows. They should have 1 area for smoking away from the rooms. And why put ashtrays in the rooms when they have non-smoking signs?
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Good place to spend the night"
Room was clean, comfortable and in good repair overall. I was just looking for a reasonably priced place to stay overnight while traveling and this Motel 6 fit the bill. AM coffee in the office, vending and ice machines on the first floor. No in room amenities (refrigerator, coffee pot, etc.) but this was not a problem for an overnight stay. If I were going to be staying for a longer period, I would probably invest in more deluxe lodgings.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Review"
I have stayed at this hotel many times. First off, I would like to say that the staff at the front desk is wonderful. However, this particular room is in need of repair. The toilet seat is ready to fall off and it is hard to take a shower without water going on the floor. Paying $3.00 for 24 hrs of internet usage wouldn't be so bad if it actually worked well. Other hotels offer free internet that works better. On that note alone, I will be staying somewhere else.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
"One if the Best"
Haven't been able to sleep well I'm the past few days prior to staying here been driving all th way to California from New Orleans and when I finally checked in the lady in front was so helpful and showed me to my room makes it out and was overall just super friendly If I pass through here again I will be staying again
1 night trip Jul 14, 2015
"decent all the way around"
Not the nicest of hotels, but always clean and always has friendly courteous service. This is definitely my go to hotel...
1 night trip Jul 17, 2015
Leland
"nothing fancy, just a family motel,"
/the night staff there is awesome! One in particular! Coreena! She was there when we checked in and made us feel special and right at home. In the early morning, i had taken my granddaughter to her softball tournament and came back to shower. While waiting on the elevator, an older gentleman came out,( this is a very small elevator) he was having some problems getting his luggage out, so i leaned in to keep the door from shutting. While doing so I dropped my car keys down the area between the elevator and the hall. I was in a panic! no other keys and no way to get to my granddaughters game or home for that matter. i ran into the office and there was Coreena. She said that the maintenance man didn't come on until 8am. She would try to find something we could use to get them out. they were about 4 feel down. I told her i would shower and then come down to see if the maintenance man or someone else had any ideas. Just as i was getting my shoes on, she called and said she had my keys for me!! she had gotten down on her hands and knees and taken two hangers and fished my keys up !!! I was so surprised and amazed that she would go to that much trouble herself and not even wait for the maintenance man to get there. I thanked her so much and later that day took a gift card in for her, She was off for the next three days, i pray she got it!! now that is customer service!!! And i know customer service. Trained employees at Safeway for 24 years. She has my vote for employee of the year!
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
sandi
"Horrible stay"
There were bugs in my room was not happy at all the ac in the room did not work
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
Tiffany
These rooms are very small if you have more than 2 people. I had read previous reviews and thought maybe people were being overly picky. No they were not THE FLOORS ARE DIRTY. No carpet so it should be simply to sweep or Swiffer and mop the floors. It wasn't done, SUPER YUCK!! We was also hesitant with the towels they were gray, but the beds/sheets were okay. If you have been traveling awhile and you need a quick bed for the night it will pass, but if you stay longer you may want to choose another motel.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Erin
"Do not recommend"
The room was smelly, tv not working, toilet was not flushing. The maintenance man was sent right away and fixed the tv and toilet. He was very nice and efficient. But the hotel is old and run down.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Sylvia
"One night stay"
Staff was courteous with a smile. bedroom fair, just to spent one night. bathroom clean.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Clean and comfortable - no free wifi"
Clean and comfortable with good shower. Room looked like it had been recently refurbished and had a nice wooden floor and a modern feel. Only disappointment was that you had to pay for wifi, but we did know that when we booked.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Hotel could use better maintenance. Only the basics but then again it is Motel 6.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
"Overnight stay was fine."
Overall, for the price, it was fine for a night. The staff was very friendly, guests friendly. Stairways and elevator needed cleaning. Room was fine.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"great deal"
the hotel was very clean. Overall a great deal
2 night business trip Jun 12, 2015