All hotels in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Friendly staff
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
Catherine
"good enough"
Clean comfortable room. Good value for the money. Fine if you're looking for basic accommodation.
Response by Super 5 Inn
Thanks for staying with us. We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback!
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2015
The room smelled like cigarretes eventhough it was a non smoking room
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Evelyn
It overall looked pretty old until you actually get into the room where some things have been remodeled. The guy I checked in with was friendly and willing to answer any questions I had. There were some random police patrols (not sure if it was about the towing policy or the neighborhood as well). Other than that it was honestly better than expected.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2015
"Would do if in a pinch..."
Stayed here for a week while my new place was being finished. Newly remodeled rooms look good. Although it is non-smoking in many rooms, can still smell smoke in the halls and non-smoking rooms. Manager was great in letting me move to another room but it still was difficult to find a room that did not smell of smoke.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Christopher
"Confirmation number means nothing"
Arrived and was told they could not honor the booking that I had and that Hotels.com should not have booked the room. They did not try to help find another room for us and we sat in their parking lot searching for another room at 9:30 pm.
1 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
"Fine."
Amenities were basic, but fine. Bathroom could have been cleaner, and more soap/shampoo provided, but fine overall. Locking the front door even while an attendant is at the desk doesn't exactly scream "Welcome", but whatever.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"It's a good value for the price."
Great deal for just staying over for a night or two.
2 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2014
natalya
"very good"
perfect location for a meeting I had to go, hotel was very good, clean and bed comfortable
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Good
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Not bad"
It was good enough for the price. It's nice to have the fridge and microwave. The wifi didn't work with my computer and the desk clerk worked really hard at finding a solution for it, and eventually someone got it up and running. 5 stars for the desk clerk.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
A very good place to stay for the price if your only in town for a couple of days!
Other trip Apr 27, 2014

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

Was ok for the price
1 night trip Mar 25, 2016
Namgyal
"A great place for working hotel to stay at...."
Was all good for me. Thanks
3 night business trip Mar 8, 2016
Ken
"Short Stay."
Just needed a place to crash.In room at 4 Pm. Changed into dress clothes. And we left. Returned at 2 AM. Slept till 9. and Left.
1 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2016
Oleh
The heater was old with noise when it is functional.
2 night business trip Jan 22, 2016
Hallways always smelled like weed. Police cars continuously coming into the parking lot. Soemthing doesn't seem quite right here....
2 night trip with friends Jan 22, 2016
Pretty good did the job ;)
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
"it was okay"
the front desk was kind of rude, but it was ok. wish the rates were cheaper ..not worth $70...more like $50..but it is the cheapest around
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
Roshni
"Be realistic... What you pay is what you get."
Went for a weekend wedding located a block away which was super convenient. Plus very cheap. For the cost and what you get, super5 was the ideal choice. The room was cleanish, there's a microwave and mini fridge, the building itself is old, no elevators, and smelled like cigarettes and "herbs" in the hall so I wouldn't recommend this to young families. In any case, there's someone at the front desk 24/7, gas station right next door and decent buffet brunch place in front across the street. When staying at this place, you need to be realistic. It did the job for my bf and I for the weekend but our expectations were also not "5-star" resort.
2 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
"Amazing"
Very good
1 night trip with friends Nov 11, 2015
"Overpriced, but clean"
Ovepriced, below average place. However, the location is fairly convenient, just off the freeway and, though the motel was run down, it was clean.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Not Provided
I have stayed here three times and found it to be a perfectly decent, clean and well maintained, no frills hotel/motel. Note that some rooms open onto an interior hallway and some open outside. Staff are very friendly. Front door to desk is locked if staff are away from desk which could be inconvenient.
Other trip Oct 31, 2015
Cincinnatus
Great motel! Nice and clean.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
Helen
"used for easy access to pearson airport"
The stay was okay but their credit card machine wasn't working so they directed me to a bank or ATM I told them I had to pay $5 in service charges plus going out in the rain to get the cash.The clerk phoned and asked somebody if they could refund $5 but informed me they had to contact expedia.I don't know if they intend to make the refund it seemed trivial to go through such a fuss
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
"Not bad at first sight"
The room looked ok at first but as you look around dust and garbage. The room just felt dirty. I will not be returning
Other trip Oct 25, 2015
"Meh"
Room was very dirty. It was no smoking yet we had cig ashes all next to our bed. The airconditioning smelt as if it had mild within in which was concerning to our health. We needed a place for one night so we didn't complain.
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Aaron
"Great hotel and great price"
Great hotel to stay at! Was more than I was expecting, gentlemen at the front desk was friendly and made you feel welcome! Would definitely stay there again if traveling that way! Thanks for the pleasurable stay!
Other trip Oct 11, 2015
JJ
"Good stay"
I chose this hotel through Hotel.com Good choice, clean room. Dinner at Open Eatery Mississauga (20oz steak) topped things.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2015
Vincent
"Staff were nice enough and the room was very clean"
Room clean. Fridge and microwave huge bonus with money/budget in mind. Needed an in-room coffee maker though. Small, but fit the cost and need.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
K.
"Do not rely on a confirmed booking with this hotel"
A complete disaster. I arrived with a confirmed Expedia booking and they had NO ROOMS and gave absolutely no assistance in trying to locate other accommodation. Hard to be pleased about being told "tough luck, nothing we can do".
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"given smoking room when non smoking requested"
we were placed in a smoking room when we had reserved a non-smoking room. the hotel was booked, so they could not move us. They could only come in with a fan to suck out the smoke and sprayed the room with air freshener. The beds were supposed to be queens and were only doubles, and the blankets had cigarette holes in them.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"one week"
OK quality for the price. WiFi needs to be better.
6 night business trip Aug 23, 2015
"Super fly inn"
Good stay accommodated my needs and very friendly
1 night trip Aug 30, 2015
Jordan
"Good inexpensive stay."
Over night stay for work needs. Room was quite adequate. A/C unit was relatively quiet. TV was new, Bed comfortable, Shower is full size with tub, Overall I would stay there again when in the area provided the price was acceptable. There are some smoker rooms and when in the hallway, you can smell it a little. The locks are the old fashioned type key type.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2015
Don
"Great cheap stay"
If you want to save money and still rest in comfort, I would recommend this place.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
Lionel
"No shuttle to airport"
Very far from city center, No shuttle to airport and you need pay 35$ to get a taxi for airport.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
"Very pleased"
It's always a bit scary when you book one of the lowest priced hotels on Expedia, but this one turned out great. Just a normal room, nothing fancy, but in an ideal location with restaurants and malls all along the street and 8 minutes from the airport. Nice quiet and safe location. Spent 3 nights and all went great. Only negative I can think of is...no coffee maker.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
Lionel
"SUPER 5 INN Review"
I stayed at SUPER 5 INN for 7 days & 6 nights. Here's what I experienced. • NEIGHBORHOOD - Safe, calm, quite and tidy. • FRONT DESK The workers at the front desk (This is including all the workers I have encountered that week) Male and female, ages between 25 and 65. - They were not very polite, pleasant or organized. - They do not offer room service or bring anything you requested to your room (You must pick it up yourself) • ROOMS - The rooms looked exactly like the online pictures. - The sheets and pillow cases were not fully clean. They were slightly rusted and stained with black and red dye. - Rooms did not include an iron or ironing board. (You have to call the front desk to request one) They mentioned to bring the iron back once we are done because there were only 2 irons on standby for the whole hotel) - The soap, shampoo and conditioner were decent. - Rooms were cleaned daily • TELEVISION - The television had about 20 basic channels only. I would say this hotel was decent. VERY BASIC and gives you a place to stay.
6 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
"It was ok, but"
Customer Officers are polite and in helping nature, guide me properly about food although I didn't order and took payment on arrival. But no Iron and Iron stand were present in room so I went to the office downstair and then picked up iron only and use table as an Iron Stand on customer officer advice. Rest of the things are OK.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2015
"Good for the prices"
They need to renovating and poor ventilation, It's good but not great & fit for 2 stars .
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
"Nothing wrong"
Arrived very late, room was clean. Bed was comfy and just off hwy. ideal for me. Great sleep for the money.
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
"Hotel close to the airport"
A very good location, few minutes from the airport. The hotel facilities: very poor.... Furnitures and bedding and the toilet is of poor to worse condition. The TV channels shows adult materials without any warnings, so definitely not a family type environment.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
"Disappointing......"
When we get to the motel, they couldn't find our reservation, then we were given a room and both lights when you come into the room didn't work. They did come and fix one of the lights. The room smelled a lot like smoke, yet we were told it was a no smoking room. And then when we woke up in the morning, my other half was bit by something, and his face was so swollen up he could barely see, so we had to go to emergency where we found out he had an allergic reaction to whatever bit him. Not a good experience at all.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
Decent hotel room for staying one night. The bathroom smelled and there were a few hairs on the bedspread and in the washroom. Hotel staff was friendly.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
"Convenient"
The hotel was convenient for our stay. It has a gas station right next door and many stores just down the road for those last minutes things you may have forgotten.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
Angel
"Disappointed experience and costly!"
I am disappointed for the customer service delivered by hotel staff,she was rude and did not know how to communicate with customers. I booked the room for a personal trip and the check in time was 11 am but when i reached around 3 pm ,she told me it would take another 15 mins to get the room as its not ready and cleaned! Did not even apologize for the inconvenience caused as I was in hurry and had to wait. No compensation or empathy given for all this inconvenience. The hotel room was fine but the first impression was not satisfactory and I will not go there again or recommend to anyone . The price is costly as well for the service you get.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
maria
"Great for the Price"
The room and bath were both clean and comfortable, and surprisingly quite. I travel to Toronto frequently, most often in connection with a charitable organization. And so, price is an issue. Trying to find a room that is reasonably priced usually results in disappointment. I was pleasantly surprised this time, and will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
E
"Cheap and Good"
The reception was short and to the point. The room was okay. It was convenient for me and the price was right. I had a good rest.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
Martin
When we first got in the toilet was not flushing and the sink out side the bathroom was not draining. I told the front desk and within 5 min the maintenance staff was there to fix the problems. I liked that I could pull right up to my door. Over all I enjoyed my stay and was happy with the service and I will stay there again!
2 night family trip May 22, 2015