All hotels in Warsaw, Poland
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here24/26 Piekna Street, Warsaw, Masovia, 00-549, Poland, ‏‎800-491-6126

The hostel is good and clean , a bit far from the old town where there is all the action. The bed wasn't so comfortable but ok . Showers are clean but no hooks to hang ur cloths. Staff is helpful. The wierd thing is that they didn't have my Expedia reservation and they did a normal one for me , so I could have been homeless that night.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Easy to reach everything"
I enjoyed my stay there. I had no problems, and the staff was nice.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014

"This hostel value more then 3stars!"
This hostel is very good!!
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
Ahan

"2 single bedroom"
everything is good but the price is a lil bit too much for this kind of hostel room
2 night trip Mar 26, 2015
TW
"Ocena hotelu"
Bardzo dobra lokalizacja, idelanie na pobyt przed wizyta w Ambasadzie Amerykanskiej.
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Agnieszka
"hintaansa nähden hyvä"
Olin 5 yötä naisille tarkoitetussa huonessa. Ihan rauhallista vaikka ihmisiä tuli ja meni joka päivä. Ihan siisti ja henkilökunta mukavaa. Perjantaina tosin oli aika meluisaa. Hyvällä paikalla. Pesulapalvelu on kätevä ja edullinen. Pyyhkeet ei kuulu hintaan, mutta niitä vuokrataan. Hintaansa nähden hyvä.
5 night trip Mar 12, 2015
FI
"dobre miejsce w centrum"
Doskonale miejsce dla kogos przyjezdzajacego po wize USA.
1 night family trip Feb 4, 2015
Lukasz
"hotel"
W pokoju nieczynna lampka nocna,brak parkingu, brak restauracji
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
"śliczna recepcjonistka :)"
Piękna i uczynna :)
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
Damian Chorążyk
"excellent service"
Very friendly staff. Asking if I want to pay for the whole visit or only for first night. Clean beds, 2 computers to use in reception. Clean bathrooms. The area is supercool. Many good restaurants and bars.Highly recommend Nathans village
3 night trip Sep 7, 2014
Loi
SE
"Keep up the good work, guys!"
My stay was short but trouble-free. The personnel were friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"Отличное расположение"
Персонал доброжелательный. Очень хорошо говорят на английском.
1 night business trip May 23, 2014
CN

TripAdvisor reviews for Nathan's Villa Hostel Warsaw

"Comfortable hostel"
09/22/14 Ana L Boliden, Sweden
Not the closest hostel from station, but a great price and a nice room (ours had a sweet balcony). You can walk there from RW station (15min) but there are also buses very often. Close to nice restaurants, supermarkets and to some landmarks (Nowy Swiat Avenue, Lazienki Park, palace of Culture and Science...). Reception open 24/7 but doesn't provide breakfast. Staff friendly and lots of maps/information about the city at your disposal.
"private ensuite room lacked nothing but soap"
09/22/14 fiftystatesevenconts Reno, Nevada
I could not have been more comfortable in a hotel. My room had an electric kettle with coffee and tea. Take your own soap but all bedding and towels were provided. Would absolutely stay there again! Very close to public transport and a fantastic bakery a few doors down.tv
"Nice and clean place "
08/25/14 Bionatalie Lisbon, Portugal
I booked here for 2 nights in a female 5 dorms. The room was good. However the bed makes lot o noise even with slow movement (which is a problem given that you may have 5 persons) . In my case, the room was not full (only one person). The WiFi connection was weak inside the room.
"My home away from home"
08/07/14 Mark P Warsaw, Poland
Nathan's Villa Hostel has an excellent location, close to everything that a traveller could want. The staff are great and very knowledgeable about things to do, see and eat, especially Monika. If you come to Warsaw it is the place to stay.
"Happy and helpful, a wonderful stay"
06/23/14 Sarah C
Nathan Villa's are centrally located with incredibly happy and helpful staff. Rooms were clean and neat, showers hot with good pressure, with an awesome garden area and kitchen /communal area for cooking, hanging out and meeting people. I was organising a Gaelic Football tour to Warsaw, and I normally cringe at places that allow loud stag parties and sports tours to stay, but both our team and another two teams stayed and you wouldn't have known. Reception was quick to respond to emails, and changes in our itinerary and group size. Near to the tram to take you to the old town, and walkable to bars and restaurants meant that this was the perfect location for a weekend away. Thank you for an enjoyable stay, I will definately be back.
"Quite Good hostel but... children"
06/14/14 Andrei_Smolski Minsk, Belarus
My friend and I were hosted there for 4 days. We got separate room. The room was perfect as on the picture. The service was perfect too especially we liked that friendly guy with bright hair (was on reception). Atmosphere was good too, but if I were owner of this hostel I turn on easy music on the reception. The main disadvantage for us where our hostel mates. There were a lot of small children, i think more than 30. They were awful, so noisy and messy.
"OK for hostel , but reception stuff could be more efficient"
12/05/13 Sabina S Rome, Italy
The location is excellent (20 min. to walk to the city center and main railway station ), the rooms and other facilities were clean, the overall staff was nice and friendly, however the reception was not very prompt and efficient. The lockers for private belongings had no keys (the offered excuse was –“someone probably just forgot to return it, so it is nothing we can do about it”) , the laundry was not done on time (“sorry, we had a problems with the washing mashing”) and etc. Conclusion – good place for the easy –going backpackers who looking for place just to sleep overnight, but probably not good enough for other kind of travelers.
"ok it's a hostel, but I still expected better."
10/21/13 GJ82 UK
First impressions were immediately bad, there was a really nasty smell of drains in the reception area but as my room seemed OK I thought I may as well stay so as not to lose my deposit/first nights fee and I didn't want to spend my holiday looking for somewhere else to stay, that's not why I go on holiday. Unfortunately, my room (Room A on the first floor,a private double room) was directly above the reception and the smell very quickly built up once I closed the window that was open when I first arrived. This left me with the dilemma of enduring the smell or sleeping in the cold with the added benefit of the smell of smoke from people smoking outside the main entrance. I went for the option of shivering through the night. The kitchen was Ok but it's quite small for the size of the hostel with only one fridge and cooker. The bathrooms were reasonable but I could see them being inadequate if the hostel was full. With all this combined I did my best to stay out of the place. The final insult came as I was packing my bag to leave on Sunday. When I knelt down to pick up something that fell under the bed I found, along with other detritus, 2 used condoms! Pretty disgusting you have to admit! This place only gets 2 stars because the reception staff were reasonably friendly and the WiFi was free. I very much doubt I'll visit again.
"Nice and cheap"
09/27/13 Babycakey The Hague, The Netherlands
Nathan's Villa is a nice hostel located in the centre of Warsaw. It took me some time to get there, as the place is quite tucked away and therefore (at least for me and some taxi drivers) pretty hard to find. Once inside it's quite nice, very friendly staff and okay rooms. The bathroom is really modern and nice, but it seemed to me that it did not get cleaned daily/properly. The kitchen is also very nice and modern, also a bit messy but I hold sloppy guests accountable for that:) Overall I have had a very nice stay at this hostel. I met some lovely people, the staff was cool, it's cheap and it's located near a couple of milkbars so I would recommend this place.
"Cracking Value"
09/25/13 Bean M London, United Kingdom
Having booked at under £10/head for a stag do we came here expecting the worst and were pleasantly surprised. In terms of location the square opposite provides a variety of restaurants while the town centre and bus/train stations are within easy walking distance. The clubbing district is a little further away but there are frequent and inexpensive taxis running to and from so this wasn't really an issue either. The hostel itself was very clean, the staff polite and friendly and particularly helpful both in working out how to release a member of our party from prison and looking after our valuables while we were there. The beds were pretty comfy and there were various large areas to chill out, all the residents we met were very friendly. Use of the hostel computers was quick and easy but not really necessary due to the free wifi and abundance of plugs for phone charging, not that you need internet for christ's sake, you're in poland, go and enjoy the dirt cheap vodka! All in all a great hostel that served to host an even greater trip - Warstour 2013