All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here57 Sathorn soi 10, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10500, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

It's a good move to stay here, if your purpose is to explore Bangkok and get a taste of Thai culture. The hotel is behind a construction site right beside Exit 1 of the Chong Nonsi BTS, which makes transportation around Bangkok a breeze--it's just a bit tricky to figure out the very narrow alley to go down and get to the hotel. One of the other bonuses is that it's in a true neighborhood and has plenty of street food available, especially at night, all around the 7-11 just outside the door. Nice place to ease into Bangkok and make your way around, or just to stay in and get street food when you're tired and not up to going out. My complaint is that the furniture in the living room is cheap and uncomfortable (we rented a 1-bedroom apt with separate living room). Most of the staff speak English and all were very helpful, including helping us arrange a taxi to the Koh Samed ferry without getting us ripped off.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
D Horace
"Nice place, great value"
This is not a hotel, but a small apartment. So it feels much more like home.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Family Holiday"
Stayed in a 2 bed 2 bath service apt. Good size and very clean. Basic kitchen to heat food. Nice fridge and tv. Swimming pool was nice and on the roof top. Location was convenient. Took taxis everywhere so dont know too much about public transport. Restaurants within easy walking distance. Would definately stay there again should we return to Bangkok.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Jo

"Convenient and clean serviced apt."
The workers of the service apt are friendly and helpful. Upon request for less noisy room, I was given a room that is not facing construction site. This helps a lot as I can't hear noise from the construction. The walking distance to the Chongnasi BTS is very short and it is very convenient to go to Silom area. The apt is clean.
3 night trip with friends Mar 25, 2015
JUSTINA
"A simple & plain stay"
The apartment look very simple and plain, white interior look. The walk to the apartment thru a small lane and a quite a number of motorbikes will pass thru, so have to be careful when walking there. No towel will be provided at the pool. Tanning bench with water stain and no one is wiping it. Mosquito bite during the night which I believe partly from the construction next door. During my stay on Sunday, no one makeup our room, no refill of drinking water. We call to change for new towels and yeah, they change towels only. The full trash bin still piling up in the room. It just a stay over if you don't use any facilities. For the price I pay I can't say much.
3 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
"Good for family"
Overall it was an okay stay mostly because its a small apartment which is great when you spend more than 3 days in BKK with kids. the internet connection was good when it worked, which was mos of the time. You just have to ask them to have a room away from the construction of majors building next to them. The pool and the staff were great.
3 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
noujoud-asia
"Practical hotel for Songkran"
We stayed in this hotel for Songkran since it is pretty near to Siam Road. The staff is kind and they try their best to help you, for example taking a cab or finding a place to eat. There is a 7/11 pretty near and food stores are not far, same a spa, that we all enjoy after a crazy Songkran party.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
Fred

"四晚的心得"
櫃檯人員熱心。離bts很近。附近的烤肉好吃 基本的餐具都有。 雖然跟網站的房間照片有出入 可接受。
4 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
Ching-WEN
TW
"pratique en cas d un rdv dans le quartier"
suite manquant de confort et à remettre au goût du jour . Photos sur site tres trompeuses . Et présentée comme suite avec balcon qui en fait est inutilisable . Pas de petit déjeuner ni room service . Impossible de profiter du calme au bord de la piscine sur le toit çar énorme chantier juste à côté par construction d un building . Par contre bien situé çar tres proche d une avenue commerçante
3 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
SANDRINE
FR
"不錯"
離BTS近,服務人員友善,房間設備建議要更新了,有些都老舊了
9 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2014
"駅に近いホテル"
 4日間家族で滞在しました。 ホテルから50mくらいのところにコンビニがあるので便利です。  キッチンがあり調理ができるホテルということですが、野菜や果物を切ったりするのに小さいナイフしかなく、またまな板がないのでその点不便でした。屋上プールは大人が使うには快適かもしれませんが、子供が使うには深すぎました。  近くにスーパーがないので、BTSなどで出かけたときに調理する食材を買わなければいけませんが、BTSの駅までは5分くらいなので比較的移動には便利だったと思います。
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
弘法
JP
"濕氣重"
飯店老舊 濕氣重 床不舒服
7 night trip with friends Dec 21, 2014
shihshiuan
"交通方便有廚房客廳 裝潢古典"
在W HOTEL後方,走小巷鄰近BTS鍾那席站,交通方便,附近屬商辦大樓區,按摩僅附近一家Health land,人多需預約。飯店有點歷史,但保持良好,裝潢古典,有廚房客廳,可惜只有一張大床。
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Ming Chi
"安アパート"
二度と宿泊しません。値段とは裏腹に、部屋の掃除もしない、シャワーの出が悪いこれでよく商売できるなと?考えてしまう。クレームすると。言い訳ばかり。ツーリストだからとりあえずをしのいで終わり。将来がなく、二度と止まることはないでしょう。私は、仕事上、ロケーションが良かったので予約しましたが、ここはホテルではありません。
Masami
JP
"großzügige Räume, tolle Betten"
Nachdem das Zimmer im 1. Stock sehr dunkel war (Nebenhaus nahe am Fenster) hat mir der General Manager ein Upgrade angeboten und mir ein größeres 2-Zimmer Apartment im 4. Stock ohne jeglichen Aufpreis gegeben. Wirklich sehr nett !! Stuff ebenso sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Lage des Hotels: sehr praktisch, zur Silom zu Fuß 5min, zum Sky Train 4min. In der Nähe gibt es eine Baustelle, manchmal ist es etwas laut - aber das ist eben typisch Bangkok.
5 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
DE
性價比ok,酒店亦近bts,可惜附近沒有食肆及商場,需搭bts出外搵食
3 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
HK

TripAdvisor reviews for Sabai Sathorn

"Nice hotel and great staff"
04/21/15 HugoHokm Singapore
Great location, only 5mins walking distance to Chong Nonsi bts via hotel back lane. The apt is clean and decent. Regarding the nearby old cemetery that some guests were talking about, if that really a concern you can.ask the taxi driver to take the road via Sathorn Tai Road instead of Silom Road that you will totally avoid the car passing by the cemetery. Furthermore it is always busy outside the hotel with some local food stalls and a 24hours convenient store just 50m away. Have to specifically mention the service that rendered by the hotel staff is just fantastic. They are helpful, attentive and responsive. First day of check in the aircon in my bedroom wasn't cold enough, it was fixed right after I came back from my shopping. On my last day after checkout most taxi that I stopped asking for 500bahts to airport. The receptionist sensed something not right from her desk came out to offer her help by calling a taxi and advised me precisely what are the extra charges going to be.
"Much better than just a hotel room .............."
04/12/15 Martin F Totnes, United Kingdom
The suite had a good-sized sitting area with kitchenette (fridge/freezer, hotplate and microwave). There was a dining table and two chairs, sofa & large flat-screen TV. The bedroom was comfortable with a king-size bed with good quality linen. The bathroom had a shower, toilet and handbasin with toiletries supplied. The towels were rather thin. Plus points: Excellent staff who willingly helped with queries and print-outs of travel tickets. Location of the hotel was within walking distance of Skytrain. Suite was comfortable, although a little stark - a couple of pictures would have helped. Downside points: Housekeeping only ever second day. Maids weren't very good at replacing toilet rolls and teabags, etc each day - but the reception staff were quick to provide them when asked. There was a good Wi-Fi signal in the room. There was a pool on the roof, but I didn't use it.
"Very nice place"
03/31/15 Taloch888 Paris, France
My husband and I stayed around 3 weeks in Sabai Sathorn between February and March 2015. We were supposed to stay 10 days but we had to extend our stay. First we stayed in a room and asked to change and the staff easily accomodated us (we wanted to be higher in the building). We really liked the place: it is neat, cute (with all the plants on the balconies). The appartment was nicely arranged and quiet. We loved the location because it was close to the BTS (sky train) and a few stop from Siam. The surroundings are great because it is a mixture of modern Bangkok (with new bulidings, modern shops and trendy restaurants) but also to the traditional Bangkok with all the street restaurants (have a go! its is absolutely safe and sooo tasty!). There is a 7-11 just around the corner to get some basics. The staff was really nice and helpful. We were grafetul to be using the swimming pool every day for a bit of a refreshment and good work out (the swimming pool is quite long). We liked the view from Bangkok , we felt we were in the heart of the city. My husband was working and I was just visiting so it was the perfect combination if you come for business or vacation. We will definitely come back again! Nathalie from France
"Right Decision"
03/01/15 RitwikK New Delhi, India
Unlike my previous visits to Bangkok, I booked this apartment in Sathorn instead of regular Pratunam and boy, I was glad I did.. With all my respect , from the other POOR review, I am not sure what actually was been looked at by my fellow reviewer. Two rooms, two bath one with a tub, one balcony, swimming pool in 9th floor, free wifi all areas, locker in room, equipped kitchen two minute’s walk to MRT to connect to whole of Bangkok, 25 minutes brisk walk to Patpong night market (or a 45-50 Bhat taxi ride), 7/11 next door, enough local food options nearby, I am not sure what else would I have wanted. I traveled with wife and in laws and we checked out with big smiles on our face, fully satisfied with what was offered when compared to what we paid. Room cleaned daily and water and condiments supplied alternate days. Decent English speaking staff (Ms. Fai) in the reception. Cons - ‎It's not that I did not like but while checking in you may request for an away side room far from the nearby construction. The sound was almost NIL though in my room 205. Ask for a room + to 205 or 205 itself. Go and stay. You will not regret.
"Photographies misleading"
02/25/15 Bioman70 Pekin, Illinois
Dirty, unpleasant staff, no gym, odours, photographies not accurate, massive works beside, AVOID IT ! The room we had was nothing in comparison to the website, nore is the gym and the swimming pool. There is a zoo under the bed
"Don't! Just dont!"
02/14/15 Mark L New Mills, England, United Kingdom
It's a wonderful hotel but its in the middle of a huge construction site that operates 24 hours a day and seven days a week. ... its cheap for a reason! Trust me.. dont... just don't stay here. I booked a week and had to leave after two days
"Family Holiday"
01/03/15 Jyotisath US
We had a 2 bed Service apt with 2 toilets. There is a small kitchen and living room. Had a comfortable stay . There are restaurants, spas and a 711 nearby. Very convenient. Good Internet connection at all times. Kids enjoyed the rooftop swimming pool. Enjoyed our stay. Would stay there again.
"Simple And Plain Stay"
12/31/14 Vedth Singapore, Singapore
The apartment look very simple and plain, white interior look. The walk to the apartment thru a small lane and quite a number of motorbikes will pass thru, so have to be careful when walking there. No towel will be provided at the pool. Tanning bench with water stain and no one is wiping it. Mosquito bites during the night which I believe partly from the construction next door. During my stay on Sunday, no one makeup our room, no refill of drinking water. We call to change for new towels and yeah, they change towels only. The full trash bin still piling up in the room. It just a stay over if you don't use any facilities. For the price I pay I can't say much.
"EXCELLENT RESIDENCE"
12/27/14 Mark G Bogota, Colombia
We booked this residence after reading commentaries on the Internet, for our Bangkok vacations this year. Quite modern structure with swimming pool on top and walking distance from Silom Road and the Sky Train station. Cleaned and well furnished rooms with room service. We highly recommend this place for a not expensive and easy stay in Bangkok!
"Value for money at a great location!"
11/09/14 VenkataAnurag Djibouti
Stayed here for a month, doesn't look much from the outside but it has everything you'd expect from the place, 2 mins walk from the chong nonsi BTS which makes it easily accessible, and with a bunch of restaurants all around the place and alot of street food in the next lane, there's a rooftop gym and the pool. Will definitely come here the next time