All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
703/5 Soi.Petchaburi 15, Phayathai, Ratchathewi, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10400, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Value-for-money at a good location"
Plus: great location! Few mins walk to platinum mall and amari watergate (for gentlemen who would like to tailor shirts). Street food is around and the row of massage parlors is just right beside. Friendly service staff with reasonable understanding of english. Am ok to do without room slippers and toothbrush etc. due to the cheap price. Minus: I had a basic but value-for-money room, but visited my friend's room and that was way smaller (both rooms are meant for 2 pax). Not recommended for people who need quiet sleep as you can constantly hear cars driving past at night when you are trying to get sleep.
3 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
JINGYING
"Nice place to stay"
The room is very small, difficult to move around. But the location of hotel is just perfect.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
MY
"Nice to close to shopping Centre."
We went there not at the right time, is because, there is a opposition protection happening during our stay.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Great location!!!"
A great budget hotel with friendly owner & staff at a superb location.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Funlui
MY

"ok"
Nice hotel, close to metro and skytrain, great terrace for breakfast. Could have been great, BUT... I had a terrible smell in my bathroom and had to change room after one night. The other room was ok. Staff handled it wess, but it was obvious that they knew about the problem. The whole hotel smells funny, I have never seen so many air fresheners in the same location before...
4 night trip Sep 12, 2014
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Kimmo
FI

TripAdvisor reviews for Pakdee Pratunam Bed and Breakfast

"Perfect for a Short Getaway"
07/03/15 Eviewanders
Was apprehensive initially as my friend and I made a last minute booking at this hotel, but I'm glad it turned out to be way better than we had expected. The location was pretty good, once you got the hang of the area, it was easy to navigate our way towards Platinum Mall and other shopping destinations. The service was excellent, going far beyond what was expected, and one of the staff (Peter if I remember correctly) is definitely worth a mention here. My friend fell sick during the trip, and when he heard about it, he accompanied us to the pharmacy to help us get the correct medication. Throughout the trip, he helped us bargain for cheaper cab and tuk-tuk prices, gave us great restaurant recommendations, and went out of his way to make sure we had everything we need. Free breakfast was offered as part of the package and it was decent, but we got tired of it after 2 to 3 days and headed out for street food. We took the most basic room and it was satisfactory for us, however travelers who feel uncomfortable in small spaces might not like it. It wasn't sound proof as well, so some noise from the traffic could be heard.
"Just as good as last time"
06/25/15 Matt K Perth, Australia
Think this is the third time we have stayed now and it was still good. Breakfast has got better with lots more choices but sadly still those silly little warmers underneath that are pretty useless. Get up early is the only solution! Good service, good quality, good price and good shopping location! Central Bangkok, so it can be noisy in the evening but quiet enough by 11:00ish
"A nice and convenient hotel"
06/05/15 snowylim Singapore, Singapore
Stayed here for 3 nights. Enjoyed the clean and quiet environment here. The owner is the shop of the wanton noodle and pig trotter rice in Soi 19. Within walking distance to airport link, platinum fashion mall and lots of street shop along the road. Staffs are also helpful and friendly.
"Perfect Location"
04/21/15 Mags Y Manila, Philippines
Stayed here for 2 nights and really loved the location as it was situated right on the main road and just a 5-minute walk to the main shopping malls of Pratunam. Upon arrival, we were welcomed with a cold glass of tea. The owners themselves handled the reception. Checking in was a breeze. The room is generally clean but unfortunately, not so sound proof. You can hear the vehicles from outside. I heard, however, that they will be renovating the building to address this issue. They served free breakfast at the rooftop which was really lovely but don't expect much with the options. They served sausages, cold cuts, toast, pancakes, noodles, rice, a thai dish, coffee, hot choco, juice, etc. If you're staying here for a few days, one can easily get tired of the limited variety. Street food stalls lined up the main road just outside of Pak Dee. McDonald's, Starbucks, and a convenience store were just a stone's throw away. Tuktuk's and taxis are easy to find (right smack outside). If you want a clean, accessible, and a reasonably priced bed and breakfast in the Pratunam area, this is a good option for you.
"Worth every penny we paid "
03/07/15 James T
Service were great, the room also nice. We got our room decorated while we waiting check-in times. They know we are on honeymoon trip just by seeing us. Superb!! Air-con were good enough, place are strategic near to platinum fashion mall, lot of hawker foods at the night, they also can assist taxi with meter so we can save more time to go jatujak market. Totally satisfied. Looking forward to stay in pakdee for another Bangkok vacation.
"Will choose the smaller rooms, 6stars for location-non stop shopping here"
02/25/15 HappySGgal Singapore
Upon entry, the feel we get of this place is like a locally run hotel. Religious praying altar, and some messy cabinets at the back the moment you enter the place. We booked a studio at PakeDee but little did we know that the room is in another soi. we had to be ferried to the other building on a golf cart! After much unhappy discussion, the management agreed to get me a room in the original PakeDee building. I had to negotiate for free breakfast despite that this is a downgraded room (superior) and mr Ton Peter had to be convinced that I was to be given free breakfast. It was unpleasant as I felt that I needed to fight for my rights. The room was fairly large and clean, it was facing the main road and very noisy. The aircon was very strong and blowing directly at my side of the Double bed, ended up with a headache every morning. The room is also very hot upon entry and takes 10mins to cool down. Breakfast is dainty and neat, delicious and pleasant. The soup is fantastic! I like the top floor location. Room was not made up one day even after noon - reason they needed to wait for the mass check out before getting the staff to work on our room. Overall, 5stars for location, 3stars for room -biggest room is actually the noisiest room but didn't affect my sleep. 3.5 stars for break fast and 3.5 stars for service.
"Wonderful room, cool a/c comfortable bed and sheets but tired from lack of sleep due...."
02/07/15 Meann B Manila, Philippines
Jan. 9-14, 2015 Stay only, IF you can sleep w/ constant roadway noise & vibration!!! clean room, basic bath amenities - no toothbrush & toothpaste. coffee, tea & bottled water provided daily. Location along roadway, 2 streets away to platinum mall. Rooms (was trasferred from 3rd floor to 5th floor) i stayed for 5 nights are visibly clean. Pakdee has Small rooms compared to Hotel Vista hotel and Glow hotel. Definitely comfortable bed and white clean bed linens. Large fluffy bath towel sets are provided. But, Cons for me was the roadway traffic. Not a place for light sleeper. I can hear the roadway traffic from the 3rd floor room on my first night (they inadvertently book me on the 10th of jan. but my booking stated the 9th. Thus the room transfer). 2nd day transferred to 5th floor, same situation. TRAFFIC NOISE from roadway can be heard upto my room even at a higher floor. What is so weird is the vibration from a speeding bus at 8pm onward can be felt while i'm lying on the bed (bed literaly is shaking) And worse of all. At midnight, beeping loud sound - noise from Garbage truck it seems can be heard nightly. Breakfast provided but nothing special just filling. Definitely cool a/c! Extra info: If you have the stamina for walking a few miles, you can walk to Central world and use the skywalk to reach Siam Square to Siam Paragon to Siam discovery to MBK. To avoid friday and sat. Traffic and save Baht 80 - 100 fare one way.
"Hotel location is excellent"
01/30/15 hellokittylover1987 Singapore, Singapore
I was in Bangkok Dec'13 when I chanced upon Pakdee. We went in to take a look at their lobby and decided to stay there Jan'15. There is some issue and we couldn't be there on the first day. We arrived on the third day after delaying for two days. Manager, Mr. Peter was very kind when I called him immediately. He allowed me to make changes to my booking. The room was a little small but it was very cosy and clean. All their staffs are extremely polite. Always greeting us when we went out or came back to the hotel. Throughout our stay, we had their buffet breakfast. It wasn't international or anything amazing. But it was to our liking. Taste of home. One of the best thing I liked staying in this hotel is the location wise. It is really convenient. Very near to Pantip Plaza, Platinum Fashion Mall and just below the hotel are street foods, shopping, 7-11 and pharmacy. How convenient! One of the unique thing is that they will give you the famous Sabx2 Wanton Mee coupon worth 100baht (2 regular bowl) and you do not need to queue! If you see people queuing, just beat the queue and pass your coupon to any staff. They will announce that you are the hotel's VIP thus don't have to queue. How awesome is that! Lastly, there is only one thing I detest. That's when you are showering, the drain always got stuck. There might be some drainage issue pertaining to that. Hoped that the management will look into this and fix the issue because I still want to stay in Pakdee the next time. It is just this issue holding me back. Overall, I recommend Pakdee as it is extremely affordable in such good location and personalized service.
"Very pleasant stay"
01/30/15 Eugene C Johannesburg, South Africa
Once again I had a very good stay at this hotel. (4D3N) On my arrival the owner and staff regonised me, and offered me a special discounted rate....what a bonus. This small hotel is still well kept, with good cosy and clean rooms, lovely bathroom, with walk in shower. Linen and towels are changed everyday. Lots of shopping malls within walking distance, and many Tuk Tuk's and taxi's to take you on longer trips, right outside the hotel.....also many massage and beauty shops in street next to hotel. I recommend this place to any visitor to Pratunam area in Bangkok. Book and enjoy...you will not be sorry. I can not wait wait for my next visit.
"Wonderful stay"
01/05/15 hx_lim Singapore, Singapore
First time staying at Pakdee and had great experience. We were welcomed with warm greetings and smiles. Manager has been waiting for us patiently. Room is clean, neat, tidy and needless to say, very cosy. Just nice for a couple 😊 easily accessible to street foods amd shopping. Will stay again!