All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
16500 I-10 West, San Antonio, TX, 78257, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Summer fun"
We only stayed one night,the room was comfortable and we enjoyed the closeness to the Fiesta Texas park. A very good value for the price.Easy to find location too.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
front desk clerk was extremely helpful cleaning crew very nice floor in the bathroom tile was clean but needs updating the towel rack fell off.
2 night trip Jul 23, 2015
RUTH
THEY GAVE MY ROOM TO SOMEONE ELSE ON DAY ONE OF A THREE DAY STAY,WHILE I WAS IN THE ROOM!!!! KIDS RUNNING FREE AND NOISY!!!
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Bryant
"Ehhh, retro furniture is cool"
Extremely awesome touch with the retro furniture. NO FREE WIFI NOR IRON OR IRONING BOARDS. The hotel staff was friendly for the most part but seemed really dull except for the guy who checked me in who drives a Range Rover, he was the cool dude out of the bunch, props to Hotel 6 for this guy and the furniture other than that nothing special.
2 night trip with friends Jul 15, 2015
The room was filthy. The walls and floor were all dirty. The towels had hairballs on them. I was not impressed at all.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Stay somewhere else"
The room smelled awful. The air conditioning unit filter needed to be changed, it smelt very musty! There were spots of mold on the walls. The bathroom wall and towels had long black hairs on them. The only good thing I have to say about this place was that the beds were soft, but I was afraid to sleep on them. The linens looked clean but I just didn't feel comfortable.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
JOANNE
It was a one night stay but the hospitality was great.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Beds were a bit uncomfortable but I like a soft mattress. My husband is more on the firm side so the bed was perfect to him. Very clean room, and room service always made sure we had everything we needed. Loved that the hotel was literally 2 mins away from fiesta texas and 4 mins from the shops mall!
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
always clean..
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
nepthali
I will not be back. Was not worth the money. The rooms looked spacious online but was actually very small. There was mold on the wall in the bathroom and my sheets were wet when I arrived.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
DeAundre
"Nope"
The room was small that the two double beds didn't fit. One was pushed to the wall. There was a bug on the pillow, the pillows on the 2nd bed seemed wet. The bathroom floor was dirty. We only slept there one night and will not be visiting this establishment again. Stay clear.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
nice clean room great price close to our destination
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
santiago
This hotel has a great location for all your needs, room was a little small but staff was great, pool was great, overall family enjoyed our stay!
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Jesus
The only thing positive about this hotel is the distance to six flags.
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Great!!!! No problems
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Ricardo
"Good stay"
Modern room. Not enough counter space in the room. No drawers to store stuff. But if that is all to complain about it was a good hotel.
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"Horrible"
Tiny room. The bed was a full not a queen as described. Run down and dirty!
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
"Not Good"
Not good at all!!!! Our in was at 3:00 not before out the next day by 11:00 not 12:00. Beds and bedsheets were super hard and funky smelling. That was because we forgot our own bedsheets and stuff like we always take. You can hear everything that your next door roomtes are doing and saying. Really early in the morning they were workers making a lot of noise talking and laughing not really working outside our door as too make us leave earlier.What a night could not sleep. House keeping was their super early too.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Faustino
"Great place to rest after a long day at Six Flags"
Robin and William at Motel provide excellent customer service with prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and caring service. All the staff were friendly offering complimentary beverages to anyone in the lobby, keeping the tub of drinks well stocked on ice. The motel was clean and comfortable. A great place to rest after a long day at Six Flags Fiesta Texas. While this is not a five star hotel, we had a five star experience from this Motel 6 in San Antonio.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Kyle
"close stay"
Went to Fiesta Texas all day.I liked that it was so close and we didn't have to drive far. We will stay here again when we come back to Fiesta Texas. The price was good.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"Stay here and save money!"
Friendly and helpful manager gave me two bottles of water. Room was very clean. Simple but comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2015
"Good for the price!"
The room was clean but floors a bit slick from moisture. The doors seem thin but I cannot complain for the price. This is my second time to this hotel. Traveling inexpensively I would stay here again if needed.
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Stephen
"Memorial Weekend Family Trip to Six Flags"
Motel 6 at San Antonio Fiesta is beyond my expectation. They have outstanding service team. Staffs are very friendly and helpful. The great impression started from the check-in. The front desk assistant made my two rooms next to each other despite all rooms were preassigned and the hotel was fully booked. We called for extra towels and they brought to us in 2 minutes. The other room saw it and wanted towels too. The staff just brought more towels without having us make another call. The check out was easy too. We saw the housekeeper in our way to front desk. We told her we were checking out. She offered to acknowledge and brought our room keys back to front desk. Motel 6 renovates most of their hotels. The rooms now have a modern look. The rooms we stayed were clean with fresh towels. It doesn't provide toiletries and hair dryers. The linen is not as comfortable as the one used on 3 stars or up hotels. But I would stay again for the good price, outstanding service, and great location.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Winnie
"not bad at all"
We did not have any issues. The room was quite small, however it met our needs. It was clean.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Denissa
"great place to sleep"
Nice room and nice people clean pool no trouble very pleased
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
Jared
"family get away"
Family get away for the weekend.. only problem was $2.99 for wifi.. what's up with that..
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Hate cold showers"
Hot water did not work, floor stayed wet, spiders , They are nice but this place needs work
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
went well
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Norma Jane
"Nice and clean"
I booked two nights for a wedding reception and my birthday. The hotel is modern and nice. My room was clean and comfortable. The tv is a flat screen, but there is not a DVD player. There is connections for it so if you bring one you can connect it. Also there is no frige or microwave in the room, there is a microwave in the front lobby (but really who wants to walk to warm something). Parking at nite is a hassle. Overall for the price it was good would stay again. The staff was friendly, room nice, and clean.
2 night trip May 1, 2015
"Perfect for a weekend getaway"
Awesome hotel. Close to everything we went to visit. 10 minutes from Riverwalk. 5 min from Six Flags. Hotel was super clean, and comfortable.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Lilia
"Bad Housekeeping"
Floor was sticky and not cleaned properly.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"great stay"
Very close to everything we needed.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Great for pets"
Didn't spend a lot of time there due to sight seeing. The room was great for the dog and comfortable for us.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Margaret
"you get what you pay for"
It was okay, the room I stayed in smelled like bleach and cigarettes, that's what bothered me the most. Other than that it is a cheap hotel so I can't complain. They do charge to use the WID I which is stupid.
1 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
"Great Price For A Great Location"
I always stay at this hotel. A location where there is not any criminal mischief, plenty of shopping areas, plenty of restaurants, and always for a great price. Plus it does help that the staff there actually uses customer service skills.
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
"Clean"
It was nice clean and the staff was very professional
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Chloe
"The staff was great. Expedia not so much..."
There was an issue with my reservation thru Expedia but staff handled it well.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
PC
"Never again."
Bedding looked like it had been reused from previous visitor. (Only on one bed) Other bed had sheets that were stained with dried blood spots. Even though floors had been mopped, they left behind a large lint and hair mass. (Disgusting) Upon checking out the following morning, I brought it to the clerks attention and she said it should have been mentioned before check-out. Said Manager was on grounds and that he would call me immediately - nothing yet. Yes, it should have been addressed that night but she clearly told me that they were overbooked, which could only mean we would have been without a room. After traveling 2 hours and spending 10 hours at a theme park with 3 young children the last thing we wanted to do was look around an unfamiliar town for a hotel.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Sandra
"I'll never stay at Motel6 again!"
Room was not ready at our check in time . The room we did get the restroom was dirty.light in restroom flickered. Toilet looked like it was going to overflow every time we flushed it . Phone didn't work. Claims free Wi-Fi but when trying to connect there was a $2.99 fee. Staff was rude . Ill never stay at a motel6 again . Just plain rude,gross and disgusting!
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Rogelio
"very satisfied"
The stay was great! Was there for a short time but was very satisfied with everything. The staff was very friendly and virtual. Was given a courtesy drink when my family and I walked in to pay. Was offered discount tickets to the park but I had already bought them. I was very satisfied and impressed with this motel 6. I will recommend and stay there again.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
SCHERETTA
"Won't be staying again!"
Front desk service was great! Had an issue with the owner. Wasn't very friendly at all. Won't be staying again. There are plenty of other hotels that give better service. It doesn't matter that it's busy because spring break everyone still deserves to be treated kindly.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"Gone downhill"
I have stayed at this motel many times over the last 10 years. It was remodeled years ago & was great for the price. However, lack of cleanliness & maintenance has turned this into one of the dirtiest places I've stayed. Hair (possibly dog hair?) all over the back of the bathroom door. The room just felt dirty & the floor was super sticky. Luckily I brought house shoes. Very basic room. Reserved a double with microwave & fridge. Got double with no microwave or fridge. Advertises 32" TV in room. More like a 19". Complained about dirty state of room. Staff was friendly but unapologetic. Sadly, this was my last stay at the motel.
1 night trip with friends Mar 9, 2015
Shanna
"vacation cautions"
i was overchared, but it is a nice hotel.....
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Xabiera
"Best hotel and a cheap price too!"
The front desk employees were very nice and courteous!! I checked in at 4am and got my room very quickly and had a nice conversation with the front desk while i waited for my reservation to be checked. All shift front desk employees were cool. The room was clean and very stylish for the inexpensive cost.. I will more than likely stay there again my next visit
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
salvador
"I love to stay"
I love the area ... The staff were awsone I definetlly recommend this motel
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"not a bad stay overall"
It was great I just didn't understand why i was put in a handicap room because the hotel wasn't full it made it hard to enjoy my what was suppose a relaxing bath because of the chair in the tub...
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
"Late night"
Could have used an iron
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
The room was not properly insulated and we could hear the noise of the freeway. Also, the heating system was a little loud.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Dolores
"Questionably clean sheets."
Seemed to be a little dirty. Sheets were had black balls on them .
Other trip Jan 22, 2015